Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hiya Dandy...:hugs:
Thank you babe...I hope your right about the bfp by christmas....I just have one thing to add to that...with you with me:winkwink::hugs:

I was googling this morning...as you do and stumbled across the Fertility Show in Olympia London on 5-6th Nov....It looks really cool....I wouldn't have a clue how to get there thou:dohh::lol: Tickets were really reasonable as well, only £9 each day or £15 for both if bought online or £13 on the door.:thumbup:

I've been sooo busy working and am totally exhausted!! I have been stalking the thread but just haven't had 'the energy to reply! :dohh:
Going for lunch for a friends birthday today so that should be nice, although it's HORRIBLE weather :(

I had a funny dream last night, a doctor was at my house and I was like 'the babys coming' he asked how I knew and I said I was 'a bit hot' then the baby just slipped out and I barely even noticed!! :haha: wouldn't it be lovely if that was it :D

I've read loads of good things about soy... I REALLY hope it works for you! Although obviously I hope you're duffed up now :haha:

X x x

I was googling this morning...as you do and stumbled across the Fertility Show in Olympia London on 5-6th Nov....It looks really cool....I wouldn't have a clue how to get there thou:dohh::lol: Tickets were really reasonable as well, only £9 each day or £15 for both if bought online or £13 on the door.:thumbup:

I don't know anyone that's ever been :shrug:
Long way to come if it's not v good!

X x x

goood morning ladies how are you all today? had my second lot of soy last night and slept right thru til 9 am lol so wasnt too bad ust had a nasty dry mouth again. welshie hope its ust a shy bfp for you hun xx

:rofl:...Aww babe...I miss it when you don't post on here and give us all a giggle:hugs:
I actually haven't researched soy that much babe...I'm sure I will after the last norethisterone tablet:wacko::lol: xx

i would like to try soy if my doc doesnt put me on clomid

thanx welshie, i really hope we are all knocked up by xmas :hugs:

thanx sbb for the encouragement :thumbup: all you girls are great :hugs:

gosh i cant help but hope but im so scared its gonna be another let down :dohh:

i couldnt temp this morn my thermomemter died on me orderd anpther will be here by cd 8 thaqt should be ok shouldnt it?

oh no lindsey :dohh: thats a bugger, yeah i took a week off temping last cycle, so 3 days for you should be fine

I'll say Ditto and a large glass of virtual :wine: to that Dandy:hugs:

Glad the second night of Soy went ok Linds...can't wait to be stalking your chart and see the effect it has....:hugs:....hopefully :bfp::bfp: xx

As for the show SBB...apparently 3000 people went last year...this being it's second year. I probably wont go chick just thought it was interesting and they have some good speakers doing seminars to....probably just the medical side of me coming out:dohh::lol:

I'll say Ditto and a large glass of virtual :wine: to that Dandy:hugs:

Glad the second night of Soy went ok Linds...can't wait to be stalking your chart and see the effect it has....:hugs:....hopefully :bfp::bfp: xx

i keep having dreams of a bfp at xmas always the same dream i test and and get positive and put it in bens stocking for him to see lol and the test is german as says "schwanger":haha:

:lol: I hope it comes true babe....you know now what you must buy when you go out there for your hols now:winkwink:....no english pregnant will do:winkwink::hugs:

:lol: I hope it comes true babe....you know now what you must buy when you go out there for your hols now:winkwink:....no english pregnant will do:winkwink::hugs:

lol yeh we are out there in 9 days and then again for xmas and new year so one of them times will be it im sure of it lol im thinking the later as need to get my body back in sync first

Quick good morning...

AHHHHHHHHHHH POOT told ya it was cause of a few brews....dammit I know I am OUT now.... crap crap crap.. oh well.. lol also had a :bfn: and I can't even say onto to next month because we aren't trying next month.......or the month after that.............

:hugs: Welshie sorry it was :nope: for you..........:hugs:

:hi: SBB long time no see post :lol:

Char............. hum maybe it is IP bleed.. that would be awesome

hey Dandy and Lindsey

ok BACK to bed

talk later

Would be amazing if that dream comes true! How lovely to give a test as a present :happydance: that's what we did for my mums birthday!

X x x

Would be amazing if that dream comes true! How lovely to give a test as a present :happydance: that's what we did for my mums birthday!

X x x

i so hope it does but for some reason if i dream about other ppl it comes true if its myself it doesnt:wacko: have dreamt of 4 friends pregnancys b4 they even knew lol

Sounds like an interesting show Welsh, you would get the train to London and then a tube to Kensington Olympia I think....sorry you not got bfp today....but you are not out until AF shows, neither are you Dandy!!! :hugs:

:wave: kell...

You're only 10dpo you're not out!

Why arent you trying the next 2 months?

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g