Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave: kell...

You're only 10dpo you're not out!

Why arent you trying the next 2 months?

X x x

cause I am tired .. tired of being let down- tired of getting my hopes up and then just have them crash, tired of getting up every morning to take a temperature, tired of only having :sex: with my husband when the time is supposively right, tired of seeing blank PG tests...

JUST tired............

But how YOU doing there MISSY!!!! all- just never comes by and posts anymore.. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Awwww kel :hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry your feeling so....tired :hugs: Its understandable you feel all those things, i remember feeling so frustrated that I couldn't get outta bed without taking my temp an my first pee always involved a stick and a moniter :hugs: But you AINT out for sure yet. I had two below coverline drops, :witch: aint here yet so I'm keeping a little PMA just for you :hugs:

Welshie...I'm keeping a little PMA for you too. :witch: aint here and those temps are telling a diff story :hugs: I love the lollipop lane stuff too, liked the cappacino bear but we've actually gone for I love my bear at babiesrus :D

:wave: never & SBB

Char...I would test if still no full on :witch: cos I had spotting for around five days just before & just after my :bfp:

Dandy :ninja: you have a great shot hun, we didn't :sex: on the day of my temp drop or rise. we dtd before. I remember in fact saying on here (go back an read) that i didn't think id ovulated and kept saying i was out and i remember Welshie telling me i was still in with a chance cos of when we'd :sex: aand she was right :hugs:

Thanks Linny---:hugs:

I think it is all because of next week.. I am DREADING 10/13/2010.. especially if the :witch: is here.................UGH UGH UGH

how YOU feeling babe

Awwwww babe of course, here's some extra BIG :hugs: :hugs:

I'm good thanks, its the most horrible day EVER here today. Completely pissing down which means there's little else to do but housework.......or bed :haha:

:hi: everyone!
never - hello hun how you doing?
kel - hopefully a break will kick start your system for a bfp :)
linny - did you have cramps every now and then aswell?

feeling really ill ladies :( havent had anything proper to eat all damn day coz works been mad :(
x

Hello ladies :hugs:

OMG I have just wrote one very long thread not just once but twice and lost them both. A technical message came up both times. I cannot believe it :growlmad:

I will have to try again when i get back from my mums. :dohh:

Hope your enjoying your day catch you all in a while :hugs::hugs:

Right lets try again lol.

LINNY, Me and Erica are good thanks. Every thing seems to be ticking along nicely. How exciting that you will be starting the nursery soon. I have ordered the bedding. I have gone for the rosie posie from lollipop lane it is so sweet. I have my eye on some matching accessories too :dohh: Do you have a colour or theme ready for your nursery ? We are undecided if the baby will share with Ella or if kizi will share with Ella and baby have it's own room. Ella really wants to share with baby sparkle, she said that kizi smells and makes to much mess. This is quite true lol. Kizi is 11 and is just finding the art of not washing or cleaning your bedroom unless your mum threatens to delete your facebook :winkwink:

CHAR, Sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: Hope you have a fab holiday :hugs::hugs:

WELSHIE, Your not out yet chicken :hugs::hugs: Lets see what tomorrow brings :hugs::hugs: Ooh i have just seen your post about the lollipop lane stuff. This is what i have chose for baby sparkle. I love it and it's so pink lol.

KELSTER :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Sbb, Tnt, never, delilah, lucy, dandy, aj, lindsey and anyone i have forgot.

Well today i have been shopping :happydance: I have bought some bottles a sterilizer, muzzies and some scratch mits. I then came home and ordered the bedding for the cot. I think i might be on a roll now lol. DH looked like a rabbit caught in the head lights whilst shopping. You wouldn't believe he has done this before lol.
I have been a little naughty. I found a bargain pram on ebay last month and made DH buy it for me :blush: but while shopping with my friend the other day i saw a mamas and paps sola with a pink seat. Well it was love at first sight lol. I have since put my other pram back on ebay and re sold it and my new sola is arriving on tuesday :blush: DH has no idea yet. Whoops lol.

:hi: Girls!!

Just stoppen in real quick to say hello. Thank you for the birthday wishes. It was very lovely and OH took me to the Melting Pot. I was really nice!

Happy Birthday TTC!! I didn't know we shared days! Fellow libras together! :hugs:

Char- :hugs: sorry hun about AF....damn her!!

Dandy- I think your still in sweetie and DEF OVd so Im hopen and FX. If not your appt is just around the corner!

Welsh- Love the temp rise!! Your not completely out yet, FX for you sweetie!

Kel- Aww hunnie. I dont know what to say! Im sure hoping AF doesn't show but you know your body and the temp dip prob doesn't help. But There is still a chance. :hugs:

Sparkle- That sounds like such a cute nursery! And that pram sounds lovely! I want one but dont think its practical for my life here! Sounds like a nice day though!

Welp- Ive cleaned up a little today and doing the dreadful landry.. :dohh: now im going to relax. Been busy most this weekend so just goen to curl up on the couch and watch lifetime! You ladies have a good day!

thanx guys :hugs:

kel so sorry your temp has dropped :hugs: maybe it will happen when your not even trying in the next few months

:wave: sparkle, linny, tnt, welshie, never, xcharx and everyone else

hoping to see a lot of :bfp:'s in the days to come. :hugs: kel, you can always sit back and relax with me.. lol.. i need some friends over here - it's boring! :shrug:

gosh im hoping for bfps too i want us all bfped out by xmas wouldnt that make for a wonderful christmas :cloud9:

sounds like a wonderful plan dandy :hugs: if DH and i get pregnant in november, we should find out right around christmas time. that would be such a wonderful gift.

sure would, if i dont end up pg this cycle then fxed i have another short one so i can at least try again before xmas

well my temps seem to be on a steady decrease...i reckon AF will be here in the next 1-7 days

Dandy i dont see any steady decrease yet so lets wait until tomorrow and see what your temps do.

thanx AJ but im not holding out much hope for a BFP this cycle, im just happy its short :happydance:

im also amazed how much steadier my temps are this time round, must be the healthier diet and the loss of weight :shrug: i've lost about 3kg now :happydance:

maybe i should make a rule to myself whenever im at home pondering TTC i should jump on the exercise bike thingy and exercise...that might work with my weightloss :shrug: if i can be bothered :dohh:

i've also started drinking cranberry juice...anyone know if that will help with TTC? :shrug:

ya, bfp or no we should still celebrate this cycle Dandy, it will be even more awesome if the next one is the same or even shorter!

Lol, your exercise idea might work, you'd probably do a lot more exercise if you do it everytime you think about ttcing!

Dont know about the cranberry juice, its supposed to be good for uti's thats all i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->