Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

right o will be awesome:thumbup: i might be on clomid by then fxed the gyn give it to me so that with my weightloss and good foods must give me a bfp sooo sooo hoping for one

Ya, definitely hope you get some answers Dandy

Hey, how come we only have 4 testers for October? nobody else is testing?

I wanna do a list of members and see how many bfps we have compared to how many members we've had, i know i'm gonna forget some people so ya'll will have to help me out!

better get welshie to put me down to test on 9th October, thats my dads bday party so if its a neg i might drink that night at the party :thumbup: unless of course my temp drops and i get AF before next sat

i have to say im very proud of my chart atm :D i think it looks awesome!!

so if you see welshie before i do can u get her to put me down?

1. Marissa_E - :bfp:
2. Kelster :angel:
3. SBB - :bfp:
4. HollyBush75 :angel:
5. Mamaxm - :bfp:
6. Sparkle05 - :bfp:
7. Linny - :bfp:
8. Mandy121 - :bfp:
9. CandyApple19 :angel:
10. Whitbit :angel:
11. Honey08 :angel:
12. CelticNiamh - :bfp:
13. Wispyshadow - :bfp:
14. Lucy1973 - :bfp:
15. TickTock - :bfp:
16. TntArs06 - :bfp:
17. Chili - :bfp:
18. Delilahsown :angel:
19. xCharx
20. WelshRose
21. AJThomas
22. ttcbaby117
23. Dandybrush
24. Nevertogether
25. Lindseyanne
26. Yazzy

26 members, 12 sticky beans and 6 angels

Ok, i just know i'm missing some people and its not intentional! I love you all VERY much so if your name is missing just tell me so i can update please.

^I didnt put any bfps beside them, do u think i should put the angels?

Morning ladies :hi:

Well I tested this morning & it was a bfn!! Ahwell...

im off now girlies :) cya in a weeks time... Wna see some bfp when I get back plz :) good luck to anyone whos testing!

BIG HUGS TO YOU ALL :kiss:

xxxx

AJ - i would just because they got :bfp:'s

have a good trip char!! get ready to start nice and new with a good shot right when you get back. so relax and have fun!!!

Morning...:hi:

Consider it done Dandy:thumbup:....awesome chart by the way:winkwink::hugs:

Char...so sorry that it was bfn babe....hopefully she'll stay away and we can celebrate when you come back:hugs: Have a fab time honey:hugs:

Hiya Never:hugs: How you doing sweets?

Linny....aww that is cute bedding hun:thumbup: I actually went into BabiesRUs/ToysRUs for the first time the other week with my friend who's due the same day as our lovely SBB. Can't quite believe I have a 5.5yr old and have managed to not have been in there....it was toy heaven....SO not taking Callum:lol:

Sparkle....Aww baby sparkle is a lucky girl:hugs: It's such a cute range:thumbup: Hope Mr Sparkle is cool with the pram change you naughty girl:winkwink::lol::hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok...:hugs:

morning ladies had such a bad noght been awake most of it think i may of taken my macca too late yest lol

Aww no Lindsey:dohh: Night Owl Nights are horrid....I was lucky last week I ended up being awake from 1:40 one night...on here from 3AM....luckily I had TNT to natter to:happydance:
How you doing with the witch sweets...is she packing her bags yet?:hugs:

:wave: hey girlies

sorry you had a crap night lindsey :dohh:

thanx welshie...really hoping my temps stay up there and give me a bfp :dohh: but im doubting i will be that lucky :dohh:

Good morning ladies :hugs:

I have just won a lovely cot bed with new mattress on ebay for £60.00. I cant believe it. It has had light use as the baby would rather co sleep with them lol.

Ooh i think i may have to start planning the bedroom now. I'm still not sure who to put in a bedroom together :dohh:

Hope you all enjoy your day. Catch you all later :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey Girls, I hope you are all well!

I'm getting abit excited/anxious now as my appointment with the hospital is THIS Wednesday! I don't know whether they will give me clomid straight away because my cycles are so long or if they will do further tests first....I hope I get clomid. I would love a BFP before Xmas!

So how's everyone doing?

Sparkle - sounds like you are getting everything together for baby Sparkle...how cute.

SBB - hope you are feeling well.

Dandy - getting closer to your appointment now....oh and Never, not long til you hopefully have some answers.

AJ - Hi!!

Welshie - not brave enough to put myself on the front page for testing this month. I thought I was going to 'O' in the last couple days but I really don't know if I have so may wait this one out! Good luck with the soy. I took 100mg days 2-6 and it shortened my cycle loads so fingers crossed it works for you.

Linds - good luck with the soy!

Hi everyone :hi:

well I am not at work today due to horrible nausea and not feeling well, I just am praying everything is good at the scan on Thursday, surely can't be going through all this for nothing? :shrug:

Dandy your temps look fine for a bfp, I still have my FXED! It would be so great to see loads of BFP's on here this month! :happydance:
Glad you are doing ok TNT. :hugs:
Sparkle, I can't wait until I get to the stage where I can actually start to buy baby things, I think it will be a while though! :wacko:
Good luck with your appointment Yazzy!
AJ, that list you made showed so many BFP for the number of members I couldn't believe it...will be great when everyone has a sticky BFP on here! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a good day, I may have to go to doctor and get sick tablets or signed off work....I feel so guilty though....:shrug:

Morning everyone

Welshie still up babe.. you still taking your pills????

Dandy nice chart :winkwink:

Lindsey sorry you had a bad nite., I for once did not wake up til 6:00am slept right thru :)

Char- sorry for the :bfn: but you have a wonderful vacation relax and ENJOY!!!!

Spark-- I guess that is a steal on the pram via Ebay right???? not sure of the conversion exchange with US dollars

Yazzy so glad you are getting excited about your visit.. I hope they can help you out :hugs:

Lucy- feel better- the visit will go fine

CRAP now i forgot what else I read

:hi: to everyone else....have a great day :)

SBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB OMG how I have missed you......:cry:

how are you, Danny, and lil bubba doing??????

thanks- not sure if it was because I had two blankets on last nite---- LOL it was FREEZING here and I was outside pretty much all day yesterday so I couldn't shake the chill I had

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->