Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Sorry I had this BIG job to do and I've been working really hard, plus random crap like getting my car MOT'd and other boring jobs... I'll be on more now I promise :)

Well I don't think 2 blankets would have made that much difference so hope it's a good sign!

X x x

okey dokey :hugs:

it was quite HOT under there when I did my morning routine.. LOL but we'll see... I was looking at other charts comparing them to mine with ONLY my Post O temps to see if anyone had some like mine... and there were quite a few with a big dip and a big spike... looks like 3 or 4 days later they got :bfp:'s sooo I wait til the end of the week.. cause I did get a :bfn: this am

1. Marissa_E - :bfp:
2. Kelster :angel:
3. SBB - :bfp:
4. HollyBush75 :angel:
5. Mamaxm - :bfp:
6. Sparkle05 - :bfp:
7. Linny - :bfp:
8. Mandy121 - :bfp:
9. CandyApple19 :bfp:
10. Whitbit :angel:
11. Honey08 :angel:
12. CelticNiamh - :bfp:
13. Wispyshadow - :bfp:
14. Lucy1973 - :bfp:
15. TickTock - :bfp:
16. TntArs06 - :bfp:
17. Chili - :bfp:
18. Delilahsown :angel:
19. xCharx
20. WelshRose
21. AJThomas
22. ttcbaby117
23. Dandybrush
24. Nevertogether
25. Lindseyanne
26. Yazzy
27. Bellablu :bfp:

27 members, 14 bfps and 5 angels

Wow, with the angels put in we've had a lot more success than failure in this thread! The bottom of the list is kinda bare tho, come on ladies, lets light up the bottom names!

:hi: Girlies
We have our first October :bfp:....:happydance:.....No not me.....CandyApple19:happydance::yipee:...:cloud9:
I do believe that makes us a whole 50% pregnant since February.....hmmm not bad ladies:thumbup::hugs:

Well I'm actually all shopped out for baby stuff today....have just gotten back from being out with my SIL....I think she bought the whole shop of Lollipop Lane Fish and Chip....it's being discontinued so she was lucky to get it all.
Sparkle did you get all your Rosie Posy stuff the other day...I think the guy said that there were bits being discontinued in that range as well....:growlmad:

Kel....Super Duper chart sweetie....:shock::hugs:.....it's gotta lead to :bfp::hugs:

Yazzy....Oooh good luck babe on wednesday....you must let us know how it goes. As for the testing page....I'll allow you to escape this month but next month honey I want your company:winkwink::hugs:...That's if of course the fright of an appointment hasn't shaken Mr Spermy and Miss Eggy into a beautiful date:winkwink:

Hey everyone else...hope you're having a good day:hugs:

Wow! Congrats to CandyApple!! GREAT start to the new month, lets hope it keeps up!

Welshie - I will definitely let you all know how my appointment goes! Then as soon as I know for definitely when I can go on the front page I will give you a testing date.

Aj - yes we need to brighten up the bottom names....more BFP's please everyone!

Kel....Super Duper chart sweetie

thanks hun :hugs: it would be nice to lead to something.... especially with my SIL in her TWW also... she finally did FF this month and I told her two more temps babe and you will have O'd last Wed and I was SPOT ON.. ....ME... SPOT ON.. lol

:hi: AJ.... wassupp girlie....

yes we do... LOL LOL

hey Welshie-- how close was the golf course in Wales to you? the Rider Cup

1. Marissa_E - :bfp:
2. Kelster :angel:
3. SBB - :bfp:
4. HollyBush75 :angel:
5. Mamaxm - :bfp:
6. Sparkle05 - :bfp:
7. Linny - :bfp:
8. Mandy121 - :bfp:
9. CandyApple19 :bfp:
10. Whitbit :angel:
11. Honey08 :angel:
12. CelticNiamh - :bfp:
13. Wispyshadow - :bfp:
14. Lucy1973 - :bfp:
15. TickTock - :bfp:
16. TntArs06 - :bfp:
17. Chili - :bfp:
18. Delilahsown :angel:
19. xCharx
20. WelshRose
21. AJThomas
22. ttcbaby117
23. Dandybrush
24. Nevertogether
25. Lindseyanne
26. Yazzy

26 members, 13 bfps and 5 angels

Wow, with the angels put in we've had a lot more success than failure in this thread! The bottom of the list is kinda bare tho, come on ladies, lets light up the bottom names!

Another one who got her bfp is BellaBlu :D

x x x

okey dokey :hugs:

it was quite HOT under there when I did my morning routine.. LOL but we'll see... I was looking at other charts comparing them to mine with ONLY my Post O temps to see if anyone had some like mine... and there were quite a few with a big dip and a big spike... looks like 3 or 4 days later they got :bfp:'s sooo I wait til the end of the week.. cause I did get a :bfn: this am

I really hope there's a shy beanie in there!! :happydance:

Lets get all those names flashing :yipee:

x x x

we also had Mamaxm in here for a bit and she had gotten her :bfp: I THINK in May -- I even checked her profile and she hasn't been on the BnB SINCE May

I really hope there's a shy beanie in there

me too... I remember I started getting what LOOKED like evaps at 10, 11, and 12DPO.. a PINK FAINT line at 14DPO on a IC and the Digie-pregnant at 14DPO.. sooooooooo who the F knows :rofl:

Thanks Never-- i was quite the SHOCKED one when I saw that temp this AM.............. Jeff and I did go out for a bit last nite to the bar (PUB for you peeps across the pond :lol:) down the street to get wings and had a few beers for the 4:00 football games.. we were home by 9:30pn, sleeping by 10:00pm but I DEF did not have as many as I did this past Friday nite., ... and that temp was not as nearly as high as this am's

Yes Kel the Ryder Cup is about 13miles away....causing havoc on the roads for a game of sticks and balls....I really don't understand the fuss:rofl:

Yazzy....Glad to hear it babe!:thumbup::hugs:

Yes Kel the Ryder Cup is about 13miles away....causing havoc on the roads for a game of sticks and balls....I really don't understand the fuss

believe it or not I actually LOVE watching golf on TV... I know WEIRD but I do.... my dad is an avid golfer- was to go pro BUT along came a lilttle chubby, barely any hair, baby named Kellie and well that pro life went out the door.... :rofl: but growing up that is all my dad had on the TV and wellllllllll

Keep a cap on the drinks for the next few days Kel, the temps say there may be a beanie in there, don't get him/her all drunk. :haha:

Keep a cap on the drinks for the next few days Kel, the temps say there may be a beanie in there, don't get him/her all drunk. :haha:

weekend is over... caps are not opened during the week days... Friday nite was a get out of the house nite and NADDA on Saturday and Sunday was NFL football day- we weren't home all day so we had to get food and watch the games.... bar down the street PERFECT place and awesome food

My Dad is into his golf to hun....especially since bro and I have flown the nest...maybe that's why they got a dog...to keep my golf widow mum company:winkwink::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->