Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I got my Maca in the mail today, woo hoo! Is there a certain time to start in the cycle, or does it not matter?

Hello
I want to try maca how much is it and were do you lot buy it from? How much do you have to take and what strength?
Natxx

I got my Maca in the mail today, woo hoo! Is there a certain time to start in the cycle, or does it not matter?

woooooooo hoooooooooooo :happydance: you can start it when ever in your cycle and continue to take it right thru :af:

SBB---- love the new siggy!!!!! ;)

Nevertogether sorry hun I only just saw your post about starting it :wacko: didn't mean to ignore you! :hugs:

Yep just start now! Remember only take it morning and early afternoon, not evening - or you might find yourself awake all night!

He he thanks Kell :D

x x x

He he Kell I clicked your predictor and I'm predicted a girl!

x x x

very good to know. i definitely don't want to be up all night considering my wakeup is 0500! i don't feel ignored, just thought you missed it SBB :hugs: i got the 800mg tabs and i plan to take 2 when i wake up at 0500ish and 2 in the afternoon. do you think that is too much?

hey lovely maca ladies - ive been reading about maca and it sounds fab. please can you tell me the cheapest place to buy it from in the UK?
thank you.x

hey hun :flower: try ebay I saw some for decent amount just make sure its organic!

hey lovely maca ladies - ive been reading about maca and it sounds fab. please can you tell me the cheapest place to buy it from in the UK?
thank you.x

hey hun :flower: try ebay I saw some for decent amount just make sure its organic!

you want organic.. that is the bestest....

hee hee SBB- I already did your prediction, but didn't want to say anything- I wanted you to find out....

Nevertogether- like SBB said morning and afternoon.. I took it when I woke up and again at lunch time....

ok I think I am going to buy this now, going to try taking 4 a day, does DH have to take 4 a day to?
Natxx

me and my OH are taking 1500mg a day and so far he's remembered lol, haven't noticed any difference yet but has only been 4 days

We're flying out to Spain tomorrow to visit my Dad for a week,so glad our flights weren't cancelled, they very nearly were. Am hoping to take advantage of being holiday to get lots of bding done esp as I should be round ov time so its v good timing actually! Hope the maca kicks in soon too and will be taking my maca, cbfm and raspberry leaf tea with me, just gotta hide it all from sister, bro in law and Dad as they don't know we're ttc.

Hope everyone is ok and maybe I'll even come back to some BFPs!

ok I think I am going to buy this now, going to try taking 4 a day, does DH have to take 4 a day to?
Natxx

mine took 2 a day- I can't remember the dosage ...

because I was doing the powder and he was doing the pills... ETA FOUND IT.... @ 500mg per pill

this is what he used
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21Rjs7jLP7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have to say, although i'm not noticing massive difference yet with taking Maca (its only been 3 weeks!!) I'm about due for AF and have NO PMS!!!!! Wahoo that is fantastic for me cos normally i'm a total fruit loop just before. OH is very happy (he hasn't noticed an increase in sex drive but he usually BD's on demand for me anyhoo.........bless him LOL!!)

very good to know. i definitely don't want to be up all night considering my wakeup is 0500! i don't feel ignored, just thought you missed it SBB :hugs: i got the 800mg tabs and i plan to take 2 when i wake up at 0500ish and 2 in the afternoon. do you think that is too much?

That sounds perfect :D

Natalie I took 4/day :D

Ticktock have a lovely holiday and I hope you get lots of :sex: lol!

Xxx

i'm confused ladies :( i've been taking fertilaid for two weeks and i'm nervous that maybe i should be taking a really good prenatal vitamin instead. i've read 50/50 reviews on fertilaid and since my cycle is regular..i don't want to mess it up.. starting my maca tomorrow and continuing fertilaid unless i find something out. any opinions? i'm just so confused on what all i need to be taking.. :shrug:

Oh Ive just remembered something else I'm gonna attribute to Maca...........I feel soooooooo calm these last few days almost happy, even though AF is round the corner :happydance: Maybe its not Maca but I haven't felt like this in the 11mths Ive been trying.

Kelster - I have to say you've defo inspired me that it CAN happen! SBB you too, I'm feeling all positive today :flower:

i'm confused ladies :( i've been taking fertilaid for two weeks and i'm nervous that maybe i should be taking a really good prenatal vitamin instead. i've read 50/50 reviews on fertilaid and since my cycle is regular..i don't want to mess it up.. starting my maca tomorrow and continuing fertilaid unless i find something out. any opinions? i'm just so confused on what all i need to be taking.. :shrug:

There's some earlier threads on here about fertilaid, none of which were great reviews but I guess everyone's diff and if its working for you then keep taking it. I can't imagine Maca would interfere. Sorry hun, not really helping am I!!

Defo make sure your taking Folic Acid, thats the most important :thumbup:

Kelster - I have to say you've defo inspired me that it CAN happen! SBB you too, I'm feeling all positive today :flower:

:hugs:

yep I truly noticed a HUGE difference as well prior to :af: no sore boobies, wasn't sooo cranky.....

nevertogether- you just really need to find out what works for you... I know-FRUSTRATING- can yor doc prescribe pre-natals since you are plannning to TTC in the next few months... mine gave me a prescription back in Oct after my MC because I told him that we were not going to prevent it from possibly happening again....

Sounds like maca is for me then specially if it calms pmt (I am awful coming up to a/f) will be buying some tomorrow!
Thankyou girls :dust: lots of baby dust to you all.
:hugs:
Nataliexx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"