Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

never - ooooooh that is so awesome!!!! Yeah that is really cute he remembered....I am soooo happy for you! having 2 months to catch that egg is defo. better!!!! And here you were thinking you wouldnt be trying this month....god works in mysterious ways! get the lingerie ready....lol

nevertogether!!!!!!! YAY! aw i can't image being away from OH for so long, you must be bouncing off the walls! congratulations!

Mamaxm-- YOU GO GIRL... positive thoughts...

Never--- THAT IS WONDEFUL NEWS.... OMG so excited for ya

I AM SOOO EXCITED FOR ALL OF YOU LADIES!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

nevertogether that is such nice news to read, I hope all goes well and he gets the leave to return home to you :happydance::thumbup:

:dance: :dance: :dance: ok, i'm trying not to get too excited, but i am! i just got off the phone with dh and i'm super stoked! he is being sent advanced party (explained: each unit sends a small group of soldiers to set up for the bigger group of soldiers to come later) which means he will get to my country sooner than before. june 1. woo hoo! but that's not the big news. i mean, it's cool and all, but i'm done ovulating then so you know me. :shrug: at the end of their training in may they are sending everyone in the unit on a four day from indiana (where he is now) to go back home and see family. they might approve dh to come and spend his four day here with me! if they do, he will more than likely come the very beginning of my fertile window and will have to leave the end of my fertile window. :yipee: i didn't say one thing about me being fertile and when he finished telling me he might come then he said, isn't that when you will be ovulating then? that's perfect! how cute is that? i thought it was so adorable he remembered! considering we're never together. what, he listens!? :rofl: so, this being said, if this is the case...i will have both may AND june to try for :baby: i'm so excited. i know this is long but i couldn't contain myself! plus that will mean i see him next month, and boy do i miss him! nothing is confirmed, ya know, because that's the army..so trying not to get my hopes up too much...but ahhh :)

:dust: and :bfp:'s to all you wonderful women!

That is such GOOD news hun!! Excited for you!!!

Nevertogether that's brilliant ! Woohoo bring on the baby making :D

:happydance:

X x x

Hey ttc it's ok, still a little bit of brown when I wipe but that's it... So fingers crossed all ok! How are you doing? Will you be ov'ing soon?

X x x

sbb - glad to hear it is subsiding...That is def a good sign...and your temps are looking ideal!!!!!! Yep, I am still stalking your chart...it is just to beautiful not too ;)

I think I might be oving soon, I am crampy and had some anxiety today, which ollie explained means my oving is coming. I am only temping this month b/c I couldnt find any opks on the island and shipping them takes forever here, one of the many downfalls to living in an island paradise. Anyhooooo, I am hoping I o soon, I am taking my maca, started my cough medicine tonight, taking my prenatals, and anxiously hoping that this is my month!

Has anyone here had success with Maca getting their cycles shorter/more regular..? My cycles are super long/irregular..

ttcbaby,mamaxm, kelster, celtic, soph, and sbb - THANK YOU! :) i am still really happy, but trying not to get too hopeful. i've learned that with the army they can dash your hopes in like two seconds. but i'm secretly hoping.. :dance:

izzie - i'm not quite sure if that's something maca claims to do, but it does sound something like soy isoflavones is good for. google it. i know there is a thread for it on here under ttc buddies if you want to go read about it there.

never - that is such good news. I'm so happy that u mite have that extra month. I will keep everything crossed for u hun. Like the girls say it must b so hard to b apart for long periods of time!

Dam my post just vanished!

never its lovely to see you excited and I hope all goes well and he gets back, I understand what you mean, my very good friend DH is in the Irish army.

Izzy I think it would help you, Maca works on the pituitary gland in the Brian it controls our hormones and our hormones control us! maca works by balancing our hormones and that is why it is brilliant at increasing libido, male impotentence, depression, fertility and regulates cycles!! so yes it will help you

I would research Soy as well as kelster sugested and have a look at angus catus as well there is a thread on it here. let us know how you get on! :thumbup:

Morning girls :wave:

Hope everyone is ok this morning :D

IzzyAnt - I have very long cycles too, from 44-65 days. Actually, I didn't really notice it at the time, but now you mention it... My 65 day cycle was a while ago, and the last one was 44 days after taking the Maca, they have generally got shorter... obviously I can't say for sure it's the Maca :shrug:

My last cycle (this one) was 32 days (or would have been!) but that's because I was taking Clomid. How long have you been trying and how long are your cycles? It could be something you could look into getting...

Or as the girls say, Soy could be a good option for you because it is called natures clomid, and it could help bring your ovulation forward and shorten your cycles...

Hope that helps a little

x x x

sbb - glad to hear it is subsiding...That is def a good sign...and your temps are looking ideal!!!!!! Yep, I am still stalking your chart...it is just to beautiful not too ;)

I think I might be oving soon, I am crampy and had some anxiety today, which ollie explained means my oving is coming. I am only temping this month b/c I couldnt find any opks on the island and shipping them takes forever here, one of the many downfalls to living in an island paradise. Anyhooooo, I am hoping I o soon, I am taking my maca, started my cough medicine tonight, taking my prenatals, and anxiously hoping that this is my month!

Hun you're more than welcome to stalk me, I think I'll stop temping though, it's too much of a worry that it'll drop then I'll panic!

Glad you're OVing hun I hope you catch the eggie :D

Well there has to be ONE downside to living on a paradise island, it must be awful! :rofl:

x x x

Hello ladies can i jump abord the maca bus with you ? I have my maca on order so hope to start taking it early next week. Sbb recomended this thread to me so have been having a nosey through the posts. :hugs: xxx

:wave: hi Sparkle :D

Wow we've got quite a little Maca party going on now! Let us know how you get on with the tabs, if you read the last few days of threads a few of the girls have just started taking it so you can see how they've been getting on...

:hugs:
x x x

Ooops, forgot to take my pills and potions this morning before work. Got home late and had them all. I usually finish all my maca caps at lunchtime, so I hope they don't keep me up - I have read that they can do that. I really don't think there is a chance of that anyway as I am DEAD tired, just waiting for dh to get home from watching the footy so we can dtd!!!
It's 9:45pm, just washed my hair to keep me awake, going to straiten it (if I don't I will have wild afro by morning) and if he is not home by then I think I will pass out. He promised to deposit when he came home but he is just as likely to fall asleep on the couch. I must stay awake!!!

:rofl: Soph that all sounds very romantic!! :haha:

hope you get a good night sleep :D

X x x

ooh there's loads of us takin maca now! SBB - u mentioned u'd been spottin, can i ask if thats always the case for u an if the maca ever helped it? Prob repeatin myself but my spottin has been since ovulation this month (i normally get it around 6dpo till af at 9dpo) its jus annoyin me. Wish af would jus come so i could get cracking with the soy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->