Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lindsey....have they said why you keep getting it hun? Are they giving you appropriate antibiotics after having taken a swab each time or just broadspectrum ones because they think it's such and such???:hugs:

Lucy....How are you feeling sweets?:hugs:

OMG.....I knew I had to post something.........

:happydance::happydance:HAPPY V DAY LINNY!!!:happydance::happydance:.....:cloud9::cloud9:

Popping in real quick to say :hi:

sorry I was MIA this weekend just to busy.....

I haven't had a chance to read the pages back- as I am in the office today so really no time....

But I do want to say- I AM THROWING in the towel..... I am NOT gonna leave- I will be here to support.... but enough is enough and I just can't take it anymore....I am sick of taking my temps- I am sick of checking "things" everyday-- I am to old for this CRAP... if the big man upstairs had plans for us- then it would of happened by now.... taking out my chart as there is nothing to even look at anymore..........

TTC- hi honey I am sooo glad you are back in the saddle... I wish you and Brad a world of happiness.........

Dandy- glad your cycles have worked itself out.. that is wonderful news...

to my preggo gals..... :::: HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGS :::: to you.........

Welshie my love.. I feel that big hug coming across the pond from you

.... ok gotta get to work- as I am in the office today YEP on a MONDAY- BLECK-

but I just wanted you to know how I feel........

I'm so glad that you're not leaving us Kel...:hugs: This place really wouldn't be the same with out you:hugs: xxx

Lindsey....have they said why you keep getting it hun? Are they giving you appropriate antibiotics after having taken a swab each time or just broadspectrum ones because they think it's such and such???:hugs:

Lucy....How are you feeling sweets?:hugs:

OMG.....I knew I had to post something.........

:happydance::happydance:HAPPY V DAY LINNY!!!:happydance::happydance:.....:cloud9::cloud9:

they never gave me reuslts after the swab hun ive had one course of antibiotics and treated it myself after with balance activ i was fine never had it until my hymen finaly broke a few mths ago then its just been a constant on off thing

I think I'd pop back and see someone hun...if you're having to treat yourself....they maybe able to give you something stronger that would stop it coming back:shrug:....:hugs:

I think I'd pop back and see someone hun...if you're having to treat yourself....they maybe able to give you something stronger that would stop it coming back:shrug:....:hugs:

so far so good its gone atm im thinking most of it is maybe irritated skin from my excema as ive noticed when its really playing up on arms n back of legs has the same type of smell lol

Kell :( big :hugs: I just hope it happens naturally for you guys when you least expect it... :hugs:

:wave: everyone else... Sorry I have been missing for ages - I have been stalking you all :D

X x x

IM BACK LAIDES :dance:

How are you all???

I see a few :bfp: on the first page :):) congratz to you girlies!!!

My holiday was brilliant :) nice to be home now tho!!

well... AF still isnt here! IM well confused!! ive been getting period cramps for past 9 days && nothing... my nipples are sore && my boobs are bigger (acording to my darling boyfriend) soo im thinking i may test 2mra seeing as af is now 13days late (if a normal 21 day cycle for me)

MISS YOU ALL :kiss::hugs::hug:

KEL... :hugs: i'll still see you on FB:thumbup:

Good morning to everyone else:hugs:

ohhhhhhhk. so, i just got home from my appt. they could not find anything during the u/s. no sac, no bleb..nothing. =( a huge part of me was just hoping to see something, but I guess I was also prepared for the worst. I'm glad I switched doctors though. this one seems a lot more compassionate and optimistic that we will eventually have a successful pregnancy. They did find a cyst on my right ovary which is probably whats making me need to pee so much and feel so bloated. the did another quant today, so hopefully those come back ok. my biggest fear right now is an ectopic- which if I can avoid surgery all together, i happily will. Even though I haven't been able to carry a successful pregnancy so far, i'd like to at least keep my tubes intact since the odds are already against us.

I am ok. Its probably a good thing that Nate was sitting behind me during the u/s as I couldn't bare to see the look on his face when we couldn't see anything. So...onward and upward.I took the day off today - didn't really feel like being the running target and having to explain the morning events repeatedly at the practice. Going back for my first run today in 3 weeks. I feel like I just need to saddle up and keep going. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers!!

Thank you Welshie!! I'm so happy to have made it this far :cloud9: :cloud9:

So sorry the witch has been so horrible to you :ninja: to AF LEAVE WELSHIE ALONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope she listens and is much kinder today :hugs::hugs:

I haven't many great pics to be honest and I'm defo not organised enough to have uploaded them already. If there's a half decent one I shall post it when I've put my pics on :D

TTC, I'm so happy your back :hugs: Can't wait to follow your progress hun :yipee: :yipee:

Kel big BIG BIG BIG :hugs::hugs: You have to do what keeps you sane babe, sooo glad your not leaving us though and hopefully you'll just get a lovely surprise.....:D

TNT hope your scan goes well!

I'm loving Aiden something or other (who sang mad world!) and Treyc......Diva Fever are fab too :lol:

:wave: to everyone else

Del big :hugs: hun! So sorry for what you've been through hun, we were all hoping for some good news :hugs:

Char...:test: :test: :test:

Del big :hugs: hun! So sorry for what you've been through hun, we were all hoping for some good news :hugs:

Char...:test: :test: :test:

Thank you Linny! So was I...like I said- any little ounce of hope is better than none. But, we'll just have to keep trying!

My holiday was brilliant :) nice to be home now tho!!

well... AF still isnt here! IM well confused!! ive been getting period cramps for past 9 days && nothing... my nipples are sore && my boobs are bigger (acording to my darling boyfriend) soo im thinking i may test 2mra seeing as af is now 13days late (if a normal 21 day cycle for me)

So glad you had a fab hol babe....missed you to...great to have you back:winkwink::hugs:
Now onto something I couldn't of said better myself......
:rofl:.....and at 13 days late Missy I don't even think we're gonna need FMU woman:winkwink::rofl:.....Go pee!:lol::hugs:

Thank you Welshie!! I'm so happy to have made it this far :cloud9: :cloud9:

So sorry the witch has been so horrible to you :ninja: to AF LEAVE WELSHIE ALONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope she listens and is much kinder today :hugs::hugs:

I haven't many great pics to be honest and I'm defo not organised enough to have uploaded them already.

Thank you babe...for giving the nasty ol hag a good talking to....she has definately been better this afternoon....I'll know where to come if she needs sorting again....hopefully that won't be for a verrrry long time....PMA....PMA:winkwink:

I'm loving Aiden something or other (who sang mad world!) and Treyc......Diva Fever are fab too :lol:

Aiden was fab hun....if not a lil scary with the facial expressions:rofl:....Wouldn't mind him on the pod or the radio thou:winkwink:
Treyc is amazing love her, I also like Rebecca as well....and Diva Fever they just crack me up:rofl: Think I'm gonna stay a firm Matt supporter thou:winkwink: Katie...Cher....Storm and Wagner....have to go thou!:trouble::rofl:

SBB....Great to hear from you sweets....all ok?:hugs:

Delia...Oooodles of love sweetie....have been thinking of you lots:hugs: We're on the same cycle day:friends: Are you still taking clomid?

Cant wait to see your test results Char!

Kel, big hugs babe, but i can understand how you feel, add me on facebook!

Delilah, great big hugs for you too.

Aw delia hun I'm sorry, I was thinking of you earlier and hoping to get some good news :hugs: I really hope it's not ectopic... Keep pushing them because if it is, the longer they leave it, the more damage it may do... Am hoping it doesn't come to that of course... Big :hugs:

Hey welshie, I'm good thank you :D I just don't seem to have the energy to do anything at all :haha: how's the soy going? Hoping for some good results for you!!

Happy v day linny! The weeks go quick now! Eeek!

X x x

Delia...Oooodles of love sweetie....have been thinking of you lots:hugs: We're on the same cycle day:friends: Are you still taking clomid?

Thank you love! :hugs: I will still be taking the clomid however, doc says no clomid until that cyst shrinks- which may take a few weeks. Im not even sure if my chart is right as of the moment because after I passed that tissue and spotted a few weeks ago, I stopped bleeding immediately for about a week, and then started to spot again a week later, AND THEN when it was no longer brown but turned to red, I changed it to a light bleed- even though it never made it onto my pad. Doc seems to think that this is probably residual from the m/c and says to just let it run its course. I just wanna pop that freaking cyst already! Its not painful- just really uncomfortable. as if someone has their finger lodged into my pelvis.

Aww Delia....I hope that cyst sorts itself hun:hugs:
With regards to the bleeding/spotting I went thru exactly the same thing when I lost Lil Bean....it's the 27/12/2008 chart at the bottom of my homepage hun....had 9days clear from bleeding and then spotting and then kinda strange light bleeding for the rest of the cycle...no pain thou. I actually began to think I was going crazy as my boobs were still really sensitive, so paranoid that people would think I was just in denial:dohh:...even rung the gyne sec and told her I wanted an appointment...to be told it was all normal and occassionally things take a while to settle back down. I hope this is offering some reassurrance sweets...you know where I am if you need to chat:hugs::hugs: xxx

SBB...Aww bless ya....Lil Jesus...you gotta leave that lovely mummy of yours some energy even if it's just in her eyes and fingers to be able to come on here:winkwink::rofl:
Did you get the pics done that you were doing the other day?
Been buying any baby bits????

The Soy has been fine hun....no side-effects so far:thumbup: Just hoping beyond hope really that it kick starts all my hormones. I'm also taking calcium, vitamin d, magnesium, vitamin c, double folic acid, maca...oh and epo....Yep I'm rattling when I walk:lol:

Lol I'm not surprised you're rattling with all that lot!! :haha:

Yep I finally got the pics done, I'll post the links to the auctions at some point... :D

X x x

SBB....Glad you got them done hun...and would love to have a peek when you do the link:thumbup:

Hey you guys down the bottom there:wave::winkwink:

TNT...how'd you get on lovely?....I've been thinking of you:hugs:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"