Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave: morning girls

kel :hugs: this is the right choice for you, relax and be happy girl, my fxed are gonna stay crossed for big surprises for you guys :hugs:

delilah :hugs:

xcharx :wave: have you tested yet???? come on girlie

um everyone what is V day??

Hey Dandy:hugs:

V day....is viability day hun....it's the point where our dear medical profession consider a baby able to survive outside of the womb if born early and they have to be seen to give appropriate medical care to give life if the situation arose:hugs:

Aww Delia....I hope that cyst sorts itself hun:hugs:
With regards to the bleeding/spotting I went thru exactly the same thing when I lost Lil Bean....it's the 27/12/2008 chart at the bottom of my homepage hun....had 9days clear from bleeding and then spotting and then kinda strange light bleeding for the rest of the cycle...no pain thou. I actually began to think I was going crazy as my boobs were still really sensitive, so paranoid that people would think I was just in denial:dohh:...even rung the gyne sec and told her I wanted an appointment...to be told it was all normal and occassionally things take a while to settle back down. I hope this is offering some reassurrance sweets...you know where I am if you need to chat:hugs::hugs: xxx

thank you tons!:hugs: it is reassuring when you hear it coming from a reliable source.:thumbup:

No probs Hun:hugs:
When will you get your blood results from today?:hugs:

No probs Hun:hugs:
When will you get your blood results from today?:hugs:

tomorrow. I just have to call. I was supposed to do it this evening but lost track of the time and when I remembered - their office had already closed for the day.

Hey guys sorry about the delay!! We got a new couch today so we had to go get it out of town!

So things went really good at the scan! We saw the heartbeat and my heart sunk. Its crazy to think there is a little being's heart beating in me! Just so awesome :cloud9: Here is a link to the video...its on my youtube site...

The dr did move my due date and said im only 6 weeks 4 days! So either little bub is taken its time growen or I didn't OV the right day...which I dont think could happen...due to temp changes....but who know i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeerkGtSJdY

Oh Delia I just read your post!!! Im so sorry hun. Thinking of sweetie!! :hugs:

Kel- Im glad you will be poppen in every now and then. I hope you get a lucky BFP. :hugs:

awww, tnt i saw ur video an just about busted into tears (that seems to happen a lot lately) its beautiful!

awww, tnt i saw ur video an just about busted into tears (that seems to happen a lot lately) its beautiful!

Oh man when she was looking for little bub she kept making these faces...to me I thought "she can't find it" it took her about 5 minutes and I was about to lose it. :cry: Then she checked my pulse and found it was really slow and the video the HB is really fast so she said it was the HB.... :cloud9: then I bout cried again but OH was cracken me up with the video!:haha:

I was looking at your chart and trying to see when you got BDing in and I couldn't find it....:dohh: I really believe that doing in everyday before OV is what did it for us...that an my surgery....because sense they pushed my due date back then the egg probably just barely caught the sperm. Dr said the sperm coulda stayed in me a long time specially sense I knew when O was. So I think the built up swimmers really helped. Could be just me though...who knows....

Im thinking you are gonna get yours very soon! You are so in tune with yourself and taking care of yourself.....no time girl:happydance:

^I know it's coming, i'm just real impatient and want it NOW but i'm doing so good this month! No stressing at all, i just know if there's no bfp this month i have to get even more serious.

Kel- :hugs:

Welcome back TTC!

Delilah- :hugs: So sorry hun.

Welshie- Hope the witch has slacked off for ya!

Oh and glad your scan went well TNT!

Getting ready to take my first dose of soy. Should I just take the 80 like last time? hmm.. Don't know. Would hate to be a debbie downer, so I will just suffice it to say I have hit an all time TTC low. BLAH

Morning Girls:hugs:

TNT....Wohooo....That is such amazing news that your scan went well hun....and the video is just the best:thumbup:....up where we thought is was to from your last scan pic:winkwink: Take it easy now hunni and enjoy that new couch!:hugs:

Lindsey....hope you managed to get out of bed at silly o clock this morning and you have a safe trip followed by a fab holiday:hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok...right gotta run...be back later:hugs:

Morning Whit....I'd go to 120mg babe...but that's just me:hugs:
I haven't had any side-effects at all:happydance: I ended up taking it cd1-5 after all our debating:dohh::winkwink:
Yep the witch has slowed right down eversince yesterday afternoon...crazy cos she was still pretty heavy in the morning...then Linny shouted at her:winkwink:....and barely even a light flow...:shrug:....crazy ol body:rofl:

What I'm finding a little strange is my temps are still above the coverline of last cycle and even above what I would say is my normal coverline but after all the bleeding that has gone on there is no way that it could of been IB:nope:.....may test later thou....same thing happened to me with the twins...although I wasn't temping that cycle but had a bleed then tested and got the +ve:dohh:

That's crazy! I had a ridiculously high temp at the start of last cycle.. was weird.

I think that is what I am going to do is take 120. Just wanted an opinion! :)

Hi girls.....
Have just dropped Pickle off at school and been told some really sad news...one of the boys that was in Callum's nursery class has lost his fight with leukaemia....:cry::cry:
Feeling a bit crap to say the least:cry:

oh :hugs: welshie i feel for the parents of that poor baby :cry: not good news at all

Aw welshie how sad :cry: big :hugs:

TNT the video is fab and I'm so pleased little maca beanie is doing well :D

Morning everyone :hugs:

X x x

Awwww Welshie :hugs: thats terrible news hun! I'm so sorry to hear that big :hugs:

About your temps, I had a few months when my temps would stay high, sometimes up to five days but eventually they would drop back down. Glad AF is being kinder, I had to get tough :lol:

Whit..sorry your feeling crap hun big :hugs: to you too. I would say up to 120mg of soy, thats what i took anyway with no problems :D

TNT...wahoo on the scan, such a strong lil hearbeat :cloud9:

Char.....you tested yet??????????????????????

Well I'm off work today cos I'm in a little pain. Got a stitch like pain on the right hand side low down and it gets worse when i stand. Thought I'd best rest up for the day, hoping its just round ligament pain. Can't get hold of my MW which is typical so I'm just chilling :D

:wave: dandy & SBB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"