Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey linny - sounds exactly like round ligament pain - lovely isn't it? :haha: hope it goes quick!

X x x

Ps try not to sneeze - it hurts so much with round ligament pain!!

X x x

does it really?? Ive been googling cos was scared it might be a UTI but it doesn't hurt to pee or anything!

I'l try not to sneeze then :lol:, jeez feel like a drama queen for having a day off now but it bloody hurts unless I'm sitting down :D

Yeh defo sounds like it, is it kind of around where your ovary might be? I get it, it passes pretty quickly though but I often get it both sides... Can REALLY hurt when I stand up quickly or sneeze or move :haha:

Speak to your midwife anyway but it defo sounds like round ligament pain...

X x x

:hi: SBB and Dandy:hugs:

Linny hope that round ligament pain goes real soon hun....otherwise I'll have to get tough:winkwink: Thanks for the reassurance hun with the temps...it's definately nothing else except AF:lol: Getting so excited to see when...not if....I ovulate:winkwink:

Thanks for the :hugs: guys....:hugs: I'm ok just really gutting to hear that's all, and wondering what's being said to the kids in school today as the little boy had an older sister at the school as well. We had a death in the family two weeks ago...Shaun's great uncle....We were honest with Callum about it and I think he was ok with it because Uncle Cecil was 91....but when someone of your own age dies....you naturally question your own mortality....I just feel for them doing that at only 5.

:hug:

Morning Char:hugs:
I see you down there....anything you need to whisper....or shout from the cyber roof tops????:winkwink::winkwink: xxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Told you I had a feeling Babe:winkwink:.....SOOOOO Made up for you:hugs:....:cloud9: xxxxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm soooo happy for you :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Its the best feeling isn't it :D

Hey, you've all been a chatty bunch!

Delilah i'm sorry to hear your news. I really hope your cycle settles and you get a good strong bfp soon.

Welshie how awful to hear the news about the little boy, so sad for everyone concerned. I remember when I was about 7 a little boy a yr or 2 older than me lost his fight against cancer at school. Hard to comprehend at that age but scary all the same.

TNT - really pleased and over the moon that your scan went well. Yay for a sticky bean.

SBB, Linny, Sparkle, Lucy - hope those little one's are all doing well.

AJ, Dandy, Never....Hi, how are you all??

AFM - i'm still amazed that my body is trying to 'O' all by itself and so much earlier than normal....its giving me some hope! Not sure if its actually happened yet as I still have sore boobs and CM is still really watery with ewcm for the 2nd day.....does anyone have any idea if once you have ovulated that your CM changes???

Have a good day everyone!

Thanks ladies =) I wna go get a clear blue test - I used a cheapy tesco one loool so ill put piccies up soon =)

im actually really nervous now & I feel bad coz the other ladies who have been using maca longer :( xx

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Woo hoo I was writing an essay and missed your BFP posting....absolutely made up for you Char!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

SBB.. yep exactly where my ovaries would be! Very sharp pains when i stand and they become duller when I'm walking. Had it since half 6 this morning BOOOOOOOO!! Hope it goes soon.

Spoke to midwife and she said as i'm not bleeding or leaking fluid its prob a pulled muscle, baby kicking or ligament pain. She said to rest and take paracetomal :D

Welshie... can't wait to see your :bfp: posted here too. Soy I'm praying is just waht your ovaries need :hugs:

Oooh char pic pleeeeeeease :D

Char...EVERYONE is made up for you.....don't feel bad. Were all here for each other and happy for each other. All our girls on here WILL get their sticky :bfp:

Its a weird feeling and it'l prob not sink in for a few days :cloud9:

hey never & yazzy

yazzy - my CM definitely changes after O. sometimes it goes to nonexistant and other times it changes to very thick.

Yazzy your cm should turn creamy/lotiony after ovulation... :)

Linny have a nice day off and move gently!

X x x

Char....From one of those that have been on the train a long time...PLEASE do NOT feel bad about having one of the most magical things going on in your life right now....there is certainly no feelings of "why not me" or "when will it be my time" going on here lovely...just so happy for you....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yaz...mine used to return to normal pretty quickly after ov so quite thin :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->