Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

I'm tell ya- if you sign anything and have an actual closing date- that house,flat, cottage, or what ever ya call it there :rofl: that is yours...... you can do whatever YOU want.... they should think of the future issues....
it's not your problem- it's theirs, let THEM move twice
hee hee hee I am so mean....

Hi ladies, i think my clock has reset as the spotting has becoming a light flow so seems its on to the next cycle. Sucks that my cycle was so short, wonder if it was lack of sleep that caused it? Oh well, at least the witch will be gone by DH's birthday and i can give him the second best present.:blush:

SBB....10 weeks!!!!! I can't believe how quickly all that time has gone. Such an exciting time coming up for you.

Thanks everyone for your answers....I think we may have covered it because I 'think' I am 1dpo today yay! I checked my cm and its gone from watery and stretchy (has been like that for about 4 days) to lotiony today so I am guessing I ovulated at some point over the last 4 days.

Kel...unfortunately my sweet little nephew has never really slept in the day, he has 20 min power naps and is then wide awake again but I haven't had him all day. Dropped him at nursery and off to pick him up in a min. But no chance to dive on OH as he's getting ready for a big fishing competition....I don't think anything would drag him away from his fishing gear lol!

Dandy....how did you appointment go?

Hi to everyone else...will be on here more later....

And thank you sooo much for answering my random questions...what would I do without you girls!

it's not your problem- it's theirs, let THEM move twice
hee hee hee I am so mean....

I agree, but we would risk losing our buyer, then we would lose the house we want, then I would cry, a lot. So all in all it's not really worth it!!

AJ I'm really sorry hun :hugs: is it def AF?

x x x

^I'm assuming it is but i guess i'm not 100% sure, its more like some brown spotting right now, enough to have me wearing protection just in case. We'll see.

Just a waiting game I guess to see what it turns in to... Hopefully a bfp! Temp still up :shrug:

X x x

I get ya SBB I get ya :hugs:

AJ I hope this is just a mini bleed for ya

Yazzy--- well then if you are 1DPO... and you got "it" in then YIPPIE someone else to look forward to testing soon

I gotta say, i know financially the best time for me to be preggers would be next year but we're pretty close to it so i'm not gonna stop trying. By April we'll be almost totally debt free, cant wait!

Sbb - Ok i will prepare myself for the whining...LOL....10 weeks wow!!!!!!

Dandy - My OH always comes in with mebut I think it is all on personal preference.

AJ - sorry af gotcha!

Delia - phew thank goodness it isnt ectopic! I am so sorry you are going through this.

Welshie - that is an interesting stat about the iron. I have a friend who has been trying for 2 years and she is anemic...I will have to let her know this.

Yazzy - yeah for being 1 dpo....pressure is off for a while now and you can sit and wait! I always get so stressed around ov time...questioning whether we are doing it enough and when I will ov....

never - where are you today?

well did my first test on the cbfm this morning and it came up low which I was expecting on cd6. I guess I will be testing for 10 more days or until I ov....which ever comes first. I hope you all have a great weekend!

Hey TTC--- just give it some time.. you KNOW you are gonna O....

I gots a WEIRD feeling that my sister in law is PG.... she usually always email or texts me but I haven't heard from her in over a week and I know she O'd about 2 weeks ago actually Sept 29th..... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i guess she is avoiding me because she doesn't 1. want to tell via taxt or email 2. she is afraid to tell me....

OH HOW I HOPE SHE IS................

ok back to work

later

yeah the cbfm tells me to start testing today because it is my first month using it. I figured it would be low today....I just hope this helps me not to obsess to much. I know the temping was really getting to me. I hope your SIL is pg also! Poor thing has been through so much! Please let us know if you hear anything...gosh I feel like I know her!

:wave: ladies :D

TTC...The CBFM helped the stressing about ovulation for me sooooo much, I liked the piece of mind it gave me. The first month i didn't get a high till CD18 but after two highs it went straight to peak CD20, seeing that little eggy made me so happy. The second month it asked for sticks much later so it does adjust to your cycles pretty quickly. Good luck with it all :hugs:

Dandy...OH has never been to any appointments with me, except my 20 week scan. He doesn't get paid if he has time off work so its easier for me to go alone or with my mum (if I'm worried!)

SBB....beautiful artwork :D 30 weeks OMG. Ive found it's flown since I stopped feeling sick at around 16 weeks. I'm nearly 25 weeks EEEEEEEEK!!!

Welshie....Gorgeous wedding pics on FB hun. And your little pickle is yum, loved the profile pic :D I'm sooo happy your feeling positive this cycle :yipee: :yipee:

Never...:happydance: yey glad all these little DH visits are opening up for you hun :hugs:

Kel....FX'd for your SIL. Can you txt and just ask how she is and find out that way??

To the preggo's....how much do you drink a day??? I know its a weird question but I'm having a serious weeing problem and literally EVERY half an hour I'm going. Its getting kinda embarrassing at work so Ive cut down my water. Thing is I'm scared I'm now not drinking enough for her. I have a decaff coffee, 3-4 glasses of water, a juice and sometimes a glass of lemonade a day. What ya think???

:hi: everyone else

I spoke to her.. she swears it's coming tomorrow but I asked her if her temps are still up and she said yes.....

I just asked her to send me a link to her chart

WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT.............:rofl:

FX for her kel!

Linny I can't believe you're 25 weeks! In answer to te drinking, I have a decaf tea some mornings, a pint of milk and at least 2 pints of water... Usually more like 3 probably ... I pee all the time, but luckily I'm home so it's not too embarrassing! Night time is hideous though, I pee 3 times while getting ready for bed, get in bed and go twice more, then at least 3 times in the night! And as soon as I get up in the morning!

Right I'm going to make apple and blackberry crumble, from scratch, now!!!!

X x x

:rofl: I'm all set Kel....can't wait for the P.A.R.T.Y :haha::haha: OOh well if anyone can figure her chart then its you Kel :hugs:

SBB....OMG peeing in the night NIGHTMARE. I have a wee getting ready for bed, another at least before going to sleep. 2-3 through the night, then up at 6am when OH gets up and I'm desperate again! Phew must be normal then I guess :D YUM crumble :)

aww looks like it going down CRAP!!! nice chart though

https://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/CJBlam/chart.jpg

wooooooooooo hoooooooooooo Linny.... you gotta start swimming around the 10th though to get here for the 14th :rofl:

No kel it's all for me!!!!

Chart looks good it's only a little drop... Fx for her :hugs:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"