Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hiya ladies :hi:

how are you all?

I was just thinking... Where tnt been? Aint seen her for agessss! X

linny - thanks i really hope it will calm me downa bit too! Sleep well!

kel - your sil chart looks good you will have to repost tomorrow after she takes another temp...LOL...geez we have gotten bad...now we stalk non-BNB members!

night night never

AJ - ooohhh that is great news hun, when will you test?

Sbb - cant wait to see an updated pic!

Hi dandy and Char!

Yeah where is TNT?????

so DH just surprised me with a New years trip! I am so excited...we are going back up to Hunter NY for New years with some of our Jersey friends.....woohoo!

I'll test if my temps stay high and the spotting doesnt turn into a definite AF, dont think i'll test in the morning, it would maybe be Sunday morning IF my temps stay up, i'm looking for her to fly in full force tomorrow though. No cramps or anything yet though.

Hey girlies,

Sorry I been away for a few days. Everything is a-okay! Just super fatigued and trying to rest as much as I can...which is hard when your a hairstylist. :haha: Lately when I stand up for a little while I been getting cramps. Dr says cramps are normal as long as there is no spotting and just to get rest as much as possible. So no spotting (thank god). Just been tired lately. Now if BNB was on my android then I would probably be on all the time. Im on facebook all the time cause I can get on with my phone. :dohh:

Linny- Was is it you that asked about the water consumption? If so, I drink around 8-12 glasses a day. I usually take these two jug things to work and drink both those and drink one more at home. I hate water so that is the best I can do. I usually get from 8-10 a day mostly though. How are you feeling?

SBB- my goodness girl you have got some TALENT! I absolutely love your pics! I can see those becoming very popular at like a babie-r-us (if you have those there). I would ask you for one but I know little bud will be here soon and I know you wont have time pretty soon. :hugs: I do love your work though.

AJ- Im so pleased to see that it was light spotting. I really REALLY hope its IB. Can't wait to see what happens in a couple days! :hugs:

Kel- Did you end up getting that jeep? I really like that....one of my clients has one and she loves it!

TTC- Im so excited for OV to come soon for you! Im so excited for you this cycle!!! I bet your nervous and amped up to start again. :happydance:

Dandy- I can't wait to see what happens at your appt tomorrow! I have to be at the salon early tomorrow but can't wait to read up later! OH usually goes with me to most OB appts...but only because mine were mostly about my endo and I needed her support. There was a couple times where she couldn't get outta work though so I brought a friend.

How is everyone else?

Where is Wispy at? I only saw her once and wondering how her schooling and working the hosp is going?

OMG how cold am I?????????????? just back from our niece's highschool football game- she cheers- and the wind is WHIPPIN outside..............holy moly heat is on tonight.. we go from HOT to COLD.............

How funny if we all actually rocked up at kels

that would be awesome...

ok ok ok you're ALL invited..........Nov 14, 2010 at 11am....

TTC you're coming back my way.............and with Jersey friends............ maybe one day we'll get lucky enough to meet face to face............

TnT- nope tomorrow we go car shopping,,,, not sure if I am getting that car or not... gotta test drive first............ :)

ok gonna go WARM the F up..................

:wave: im back!!

ok i really liked the gyn she was super nice :happydance: OH waited outside, but he has been organised to give a semen sample

she checked me all over, thinks im not ovulating, has me going for an ultrasound on monday as well as a blood test, to confirm PCOS then she wants to start me on the clomid on Tuesday once its confirmed, so fxed for a bfp this cycle :) she says we will call tuesday CD3, even though its really like CD 10 :shrug: she said she can start me on the clomid anyways as my cycles are so long

Good morning ladies :hugs:

Sorry i haven't been on for a few days. I have been having a bit of a mare here. My dd who is almost 12 has been playing up no end, she only started secondary school in September and already she is unrecognisable to me :growlmad:
I have grounded her for a month and have made her sleep in ella's room because of the state of her room which has been an on going problem for a while. I found moldy food in there and things that would make your hair stand on end. It took me 5 days to sort out. I had to wash all her clothes as she had just put dirty ones back in with clean ones she had her sisters pants in her draw where she had obviously run out of clean ones and had been squashing herself into Ella's who is 5 :growlmad:

After 5 days of washing, cleaning and disinfecting the room, Ironing all the clothes and throwing 70 percent of her room out the little mad dam said " well when i get back in there i will just mess it up again because that's how i like it " :devil: so i added another week on. As it stands she and as she is still being rude and horrible to everyone she now has no room, no computer, no TV, grounded for 5 weeks, no make up, no sleep overs and no street dance and the little cow just says " OK " every time i add something else on :growlmad: What am i to do with her.
DH and i are worried that maybe she has new friends at school and they are the wrong sort :blush: she has told us stories of girls in her year which concerned us
but we are unsure if she actually hangs around with them. I think if things don't improve it maybe a case of changing her school. :cry::cry::cry:

What do you you think ladies. Any advice would be great. :thumbup:

Hope you are all well :hugs::hugs: I'm off for a bacon sandwich at my mums. I will check back through the thread when i get back. Enjoy your day ladies :hugs::hugs:

Morning Peeps:wave:

Dandy...So glad everything went ok at the gyne:thumbup:

TTC...Aww bless Brad with your new year suprise...bet you'll have an amazing time. Keep us posted with those cbfm results sweets:winkwink:

TNT...Glad all is ok with you honey:hugs:

SBB....MMMMMmmm Crumble has got to be one of my faves:munch: I can't believe you have to move twice hun...I don't envy you that but it will be SO worth it when you make that final move into the place that you really wanted:hugs: Dandy is right about getting lots of help and you sitting down...I wont say doing nothing thou cos a lot of deligation can happen from a well placed seat:winkwink::lol:

Linny...Thanks chick...it all seems a long time ago now....4yrs next March:shock: I'm trying to remain upbeat babe about this cycle but in all honesty...my blood needs a lot of work. I know my doc has me on a super high dose of iron....just not sure how quickly I'm gonna respond to it:shrug: I wouldn't worry too much about the drinking babe...you sound as thou you're getting enough...baby takes what it needs anyway...you come second in that battle I'm afraid:hugs::lol:

Kel....Hope you have a good day car shopping....love the one you posted a pic of:thumbup: Hope the witch stays away from your SIL babe...keep us posted:hugs:

Never...Hope you get to chill and relax today babe after your super busy one yesterday:hugs:

Lindsey...hope you're having a lovely time in Germany babe....can't wait til you're back thou:hugs:

Char...How's things sweetie? Hope you're feeling ok:hugs:

Yazzy....:happydance:...for 2dpo today:winkwink:....Really hope you caught the eggy babe:hugs:

Hope everyone else is ok...and has a fab weekend planned:hugs:

AFM...not a lot to report....The cbfm asked for my first test stick yesterday but I didn't do one cos I usually end up ovulating later than cd16 and don't want to have to use more than 10sticks:lol: I tested today thou and the lines were looking pretty strong...it gave me a high so we'll see. I'm starting the iron today as well just hoping my blood drinks it all up and gives me nice big red blood cells and a good iron store in no time:dohh:
I have been feeling tired SBB more so since this last evil AF...but the major heads up that things have been going down hill is that my hair is falling out esp in the shower...since cd1...I can block the plug hole with one hair wash...so much so the shower becomes a bath:shock: Thankfully I have lots of thick hair:dohh::lol:

Right then Girlies...Love to ya all....catch ya later...:kiss:

Awww Sparkle honey...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Are you friends with any of her friends mums? If you are could they do a bit of undercover work for you and find out if she is hanging round with 'those' children by subtly asking their kids about their days in school, do you still hang round with ?? (your DD)? How's she getting on at School?...would it be worth a private call to her form tutor? I hope it doesn't end up with her having to change schools babe:hugs:
How is she feeling about the arrival of Lil Sparkle? I think if it was me I'd have to sit her down and have a good chat...see if there's anything bothering her...just try and get to the bottom of it...You've probably done that already hun thou:hugs:
Sorry hun I've not really helped have I...I feel for you...and here if you wanna let off steam:hugs::hugs:

Dandy - see we told you shed be nice :) sounds like shes really gna help you! Brilliant chick :hugs:

tnt - hiya chick :hugs: I managed to get bnb on ma phone - aint I clever .D glad everythings going ok hun!

sparkle - kids today hey! Your trying your best hun, its up to her to change her attitude!!

Kel - hope you got warm. Did ya snuggle with hubby :)

welshie - Omg why is your hair falling out :( is it anemia?? Big :hugs: to you hun!

AFM - doc said im about 4/5weeks,ive gotta make an appointment with the midwife in a few weeks time.. My partners telling everyone which is getting on my nerves incase something happens! Not gna tell our parents til after midwife appointment ;) ive also been getting cramps - doc said aslong as theres no bleeding its jus growing pains ;) xx

They just can't keep it to themselves hun:lol:...I was horrified when at 6wks someone came up and touched my tum when I was expecting Callum....Shaun had pretty much told the whole village by 7wks:dohh: I know what you mean thou:hugs:
Glad the appointment went well babe:thumbup:...hope you don't get too many cramps:hugs:
Yes hun it's quite bad anaemia and my iron stores are down Very Low....I'm gonna be a good girl thou and perserve with the horrid lil brown pills:lol:

Welshie - Oh no :( any idea why its happened?!
he keeps talking about it aswell, im not ready to talk about it lol im not ready for everybody to bloody know!x

Aww bless you hun:hugs: I completely understand...he's just excited thou:hugs: Maybe have a quiet word and say that you want to be able to climb to that roof top and shout it to the world together...you're just not comfortable doing it just yet:hugs:

I've always struggled with my Hb hun....just because I've always had really really heavy periods....and I bled pretty much continuously from October last year until May of this year...so I'm guessing that has a lot to do with it. On the up side thou...the iron he's got me on is the ones that are gentlest on your tum and absorbed the best so keeping Fx'd it works quickly...it's also ok to carry on taking should a bfp magic it's way to us:winkwink: I'm taking 1000mg of vit c as well to aid it's absorption and making sure I take my calcium supplement 2hrs after....Who would of thought it could all be so:wacko:

Just so glad that I got him to test it now...he was just going to do a fbc:dohh:

morning ladies hope all are well char do i see you got yourself a nice shiny bfp?!?:happydance:

ive got such pain in my right hand lower side where my ovarys are have been like it the past few days and my lower back and side hoping its a good ov sign but temp isnt showing it lol boobs are super doooper owchy too

Hey Lindsey:wave:
Aww sorry to hear that things are a lil uncomfortable hun....I have everything crossed that it's that ovary revving up to release lil miss eggy....will stalk your chart in a second chick:hugs:
Are you having a good time?

*edit* have just stalked....Fingers crossed for today babe:thumbup: Did you not do a cbfm stick today?

Hey Lindsey:wave:
Aww sorry to hear that things are a lil uncomfortable hun....I have everything crossed that it's that ovary revving up to release lil miss eggy....will stalk your chart in a second chick:hugs:
Are you having a good time?

minus the language barrier yeh lol went to visit his aunt yesterday was sooooooo smokey with cig smoke in her kitchen set my asthma off when i went to bed i dunno how ppl can stay in such smokey rooms

Do you not speak any german hun?
Hope the asthma wasn't too bad:hugs:

Do you not speak any german hun?
Hope the asthma wasn't too bad:hugs:

im slowly picking words up lol but they talk wayyyyyyyyyyyy to fast for me lol. my moniter isnt set fror morning ben set it day of af at half 3 ish so i cant pee till then yesterdays stick looked good to him but looks same as all the others to me lol

:lol:...Well I have everything crossed:winkwink: I'm wishing I'd taken a pic of my only two ever peak sticks just to remember what they looked like:dohh: I'm pretty sure the line near the dipper was dark and the other was light....I think I'm right in saying the one closest to the dipper is the LH line, the other oestrogen....:shrug:....anyone know...or happen to have taken a pic of a peak stick????:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->