Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Ha ha oh poooooo!! I don't think my swimmers will fit now :rofl: :rofl:

No kel it's all for me!!!!

Chart looks good it's only a little drop... Fx for her :hugs:

X x x

selfish............:rofl: hmmpfft see if I ever send you anything in the mail... LOL

yeah it is a nice looking chart- perfect to me,,, this was her first month using FF and she is glad I told her about it....

she is just gutted anymore- like me... she just emailed me and said

"It really is not fun anymore. I just keep thinking how happy we were when you & I were both pg. I just pray for that to happen again" :(

Aw I'd love it if you were both preg again :(

I'm sure it will happen, but I know it's awful trying so hard :hugs:

I have no idea what you two are on about with the swimmers?!

X x x

:wave: hey ladies. fixing to hit the sack. been a very long day today. even my dog is tuckered out! hope everyone had a good day and can't wait to talk tomorrow :) :hugs:

Ahhhh maybe I could steal someones boat or inflatable :rofl:

SBB i just invited myself to Kels party :D

Well thats me off to bed, need all my rest if ive all that stealing and rowing to do tomorrow :rofl: plus I have a bloody head cold and its annoying me so i'm hoping to sleep it off!!

Nighty night my lovelies

Oh and Kel....I hope you and SIL get preggo togther VERY soon. That would make me very happy :D

What party? Am I invited :lol:

Night linny and never :wave:

Mmmm my crumble was delish!

X x x

Ya'll are so chatty everytime i'm busy, i have to just laywait Dandy and pounce on her cause our time zones seem to fit better than with the rest of you, although its nice to see you have time to chat today Kel! Seems you've been busy all week.

btw, i think i'm back to CD25 instead of CD1, for now anyway. So far the spotting is lighter rather than heavier so i'll record this one as spotting too and see what happens tomorrow.

OMG SBB 10 weeks!! wow, you must be huge!! :rofl:

:rofl: actually I'm not really!! I'll post a piccy soon but I think I'm still quite small! I've put on 17lbs I'm not sure where it is though!

X x x

:haha: wheres the bump pic :gun:

No I don't think I mentioned it... Basically our buyers buyer is threatening to pull out if they don't move by 1st week November. The place we are buying may be ok with that, but the place they are buying aren't.

Thankfully we have some friends who have a 'spare' cottage in the village, which is all furnished. So we exchange/complete on our sale, and exchange on our purchase - move there, for about 3 weeks then into our new place.

No-one seems to give a sh*t that by then I'll be 7-8 months pregnant. But hey-ho.

We could make our buyer short term rent instead of us, BUT we risk losing her, as not many short lets are available plus she has 2 dogs. So to keep her we will have to move twice.

Only issue is where the hell we store a house full of furniture! But hopefully we can come up with some options for that. It shouldn't be for long.

:shrug:

x x x

moving twice before xmas!! thats crazy :dohh: you tell that hubby of yours to get other men to help and to make you sit down and do nothing :growlmad:

Hi ladies, i think my clock has reset as the spotting has becoming a light flow so seems its on to the next cycle. Sucks that my cycle was so short, wonder if it was lack of sleep that caused it? Oh well, at least the witch will be gone by DH's birthday and i can give him the second best present.:blush:

:hugs: next time AJ

Dandy....how did you appointment go?

Hi to everyone else...will be on here more later....

And thank you sooo much for answering my random questions...what would I do without you girls!

...i havent been yet :shrug: :haha: its sat morning now, and my appy is in about 4 hours, will update you as soon as i get home

I gotta say, i know financially the best time for me to be preggers would be next year but we're pretty close to it so i'm not gonna stop trying. By April we'll be almost totally debt free, cant wait!

AJ financially same for us :hugs: 1 of our cars is nearly paid off, then we have to pay my parents off for the debt we have with them, that will take another year, so prob by next october we will be almost debt free and will have money to buy more baby things, so :shrug: i just wanna be pg now though :growlmad:

Ya'll are so chatty everytime i'm busy, i have to just laywait Dandy and pounce on her cause our time zones seem to fit better than with the rest of you, although its nice to see you have time to chat today Kel! Seems you've been busy all week.

:wave: im here :happydance:

I dont have much hope actually but i'm not thinking about it too much this cycle, i have way too much keeping me busy right now. Onward and upward to the next cycle!

What party? Am I invited

no cuz you didn't share your food... ppffftttttttttttttt :rofl:

it's our 2nd Annual Tail Gate party Nov 14th.. it's the Dallas/Giants game.. Dallas is playing here in Jersey but none of us go to the game because the fans SUX.. they are horrid.. so we bring the tail gate to my driveway

Nite Linny... :hugs:

Never- ONE WEEK ONE WEEK ............................yippppie

AJ- I've been here- it was just a long and stressful week-but I made it thru so I am good now

:hi: Dandy DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I will post a bumpy pic soon dandy I promise! Good luck at your appt... Let us know :)

Kel that's fair enough.. I don't deserve an invite :cry:

X x x

I know you've been around Kel but it seems work was really kicking your butt this week!

SBB was it you or Linny that went to a wedding and was supposed to post a dressed up pic? i'm still waiting darn it! and never mind not getting invited to Kel's party, at least you had crumble :haha: i'm sure Kel understands that preggy women cant share when they have cravings so i give you permission to swim on over to the party too!

Thanks AJ :D

No it wasn't me who went to the wedding!

Is your spotting still just spotting then?

X x x

I don't deserve an invite

FINE.................. you are invited- grab the boat with Linny and row over... :rofl: but bring WARM clothes..... we will be outside most of the time... I mean we will have firepits going in the driveway- but it should be REALLY cold

we will have PLENTY of food.............

AJ- it wasn't work that kicked my butt this week-work can go scratch :lol: it was just other things on my mind... :(

How funny if we all actually rocked up at kels!!!

Anyway, night girls :wave:

Again, good luck dandy!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back