Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

haha lindsey i feel you on that honey. i know basic german, but that's about it and they do speak really really fast. i have a 4 year old birthday party today that my dog and i are invited to. i'm on a search for a princess birthday gift starting NOW! hehe. should be fun! :happydance:

:lol:...Well I have everything crossed:winkwink: I'm wishing I'd taken a pic of my only two ever peak sticks just to remember what they looked like:dohh: I'm pretty sure the line near the dipper was dark and the other was light....I think I'm right in saying the one closest to the dipper is the LH line, the other oestrogen....:shrug:....anyone know...or happen to have taken a pic of a peak stick????:rofl:

yeh that right lol but mine alal look similar :haha: yack ben just made me try some of his coffee said tastes like hot choc pft does it tastes like yuck nasty coffee!

haha lindsey i feel you on that honey. i know basic german, but that's about it and they do speak really really fast. i have a 4 year old birthday party today that my dog and i are invited to. i'm on a search for a princess birthday gift starting NOW! hehe. should be fun! :happydance:

lol ive got two more of his aunts to meet tomorrow i just sit quietly pretending to know what they are saying :shrug:

Welshie - Yea my sis is getting tested for anemia coz she had a month long period! God I bet you was absolutely knackered by time you came off :(

Lindsey - hiya chick! Yea I got ma :bfp: ;) what cycle day are you? Aww I hope your having a nice time in germany :) ive heard its a beautifull place!

never - hiya! When hubby gna see you?? Oh I wna go shopping :(
x

Welshie - Yea my sis is getting tested for anemia coz she had a month long period! God I bet you was absolutely knackered by time you came off :(

Lindsey - hiya chick! Yea I got ma :bfp: ;) what cycle day are you? Aww I hope your having a nice time in germany :) ive heard its a beautifull place!

never - hiya! When hubby gna see you?? Oh I wna go shopping :(
x

cd18 now hoping sumin is going on so happy for you hopefully we will all follow suit and be waddling together come next spring!

Lindsey - Haha you crack me up! Just think of the bbqs - first pick for the preggie bellys ;) Haha! Aww . I love you girls! X

Morning girls :wave: have read everything but forgotten most of it :haha:

Lindsey hope you're oving :D

Welshie make sure you take those pills, set a daily alarm to remind you! If they do upset your tum the spatone liquid ones you can get in holland and Barrett are good, you should probably just take them all the time anyway as it sounds like you're anaemic quite often!

Sparkle I don't know what to suggest hun :hugs: it's probably what I was like at that age, my parents split up and I was a bit naughty, hanging around with girls not that nice... But I soon grew out of it. Never learned to keep my room tidy though :haha:
In my head I wasn't being naughty for any reason, I just thought it was fun/cool. I don't know what made me snap out of it in the end, prob just realised my friends were all bitches and I could have real friends instead, who were actually nice!

X x x

hey morning

new car day today..........WHOOPIE............. that's all I gots to say today... hee hee hee :dance: :dance:

ain't gonna lie I just totally forgot everything everyone said.....

but oh yeah Spark-------- hmm I wouldnt say I was a rebel- but I had my fair share of that stage.... my room was horrid also- but my mom just kept my door shut- she was pissed but I would turn right around and do it again anyways...

ok gotta get my coffee-- it is cold this AM.. dam wind is still whippin around- all thanks to the Noreaster pulling away

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

YEY happy 30 weeks SBB :D

Tnt...yep hun it was me who asked about the drinking. That is a HUGE amount you drink, I would spend all day in the bathroom if thats how much i drank :rofl:

AJ...I was at the wedding but haven't downloaded my pics yet :winkwink:

Spark...OMG is this what I have to look forward to??? :rofl: :rofl: I have to say I think its most likely a phase she is going through, she's obvioulsy generally a good kid who knows right from wrong so it might be a case of riding it out! I do feel for you though, I was a terrible child, really naughty and was easily influenced by others. I did get myself out of it though cos I knew deep down it just wasn't me. I'm sure she'l be just fine........in about 6 years JOKING :haha::haha: Sorry not much help :D

Welshie.. yep you keep on with those tabs hun, maybe this will be the help you need to kick start those ovaries :hugs:

Kel...enjoy the car shopping :hugs:

Char...I had AF like cramps for ages, till at least 6/7 weeks. I still get the odd cramp now :D

:hi: never

Oh forgot to say......my sister had her cards read last night and the lady kept asking what the 16th January meant to her. My sister just kept saying it didn't mean anythin. Eventually she asked who was pregnant so obviously she said me and the lady asked if that was my due date. My sister said it was end of January. Lady then said oooh looks like baby's coming early cos spirts are saying 16th!!

Apparently she was so accurate about my sister & family and she told her things she couldn't know, she hardly slept. Ive seen her before too and she's bloody good EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!

TNT - yes rest up girlie! As much as you can.....now you can have OH spoil you a bit!

Kel - I know!!!!! I went to a football game while I was in NJ a couple of weeks ago...it was mainland vs absegami....I felt like I was in HS again...LOL Check out my FB pics you will see! Post a pic of your new car when you get it!

Sparkle - I agree with Dandy see if you can investigate who these friends are...and stay firm in your punishment. I was like her at her age....and though it didnt seem like my parents punishments bothered me...inside they did...ALSO...when you dont think she is listening...she is! Good luck hun!

Dandy - Awesome for you! So glad you like your dr and you have a plan!

Welsh - how are you getting a high already on cd 8...does that mean you are oving soon? Also if I know that I usually ov around the cd13-16 can I also save my sticks? What will happen with the monitor if I dont test when they ask me too?

Linds - sounds like good OVing signs!

Char - I dont blame you...I wouldnt want anyone to know until after the first tri.

SBB - happy 30 weeks hun....

never - have fun at the party....I hope i have a girl so I can buy all those princess things!

Linny - I need to go and see this lady...LOL..

CD 7 and still a low on my cbfm but I expect that now biggie! Still trying to stay calm!

:wave: morning girls
looking forward to starting the clomid on tues, not looking forward to the blood test on monday :dohh: really hoping it does the trick this time round

Hey dandy :wave: I'm so glad your doc was lovely and you're joining the clomid bandwagon! Remind me and I'll find my post I did about it, lots of lovely ladies answered my questions about it :D

X x x

HERE SHE IS

https://media.dealerskins.com/carspecs2002/Photos/DSImages/113512.JPG

I love it.. 5 hrs at the dealership though.. UGH.......... I am soo happy but sad to of let my old lady gooooooooooo :(

see Dandy TOLD YA SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. I hope the clomid works for you...

Christine I will check your photos out babe!!

Hey Suz :hi:

ok sbb can you post the link you were talking about??

also do i take the clomid before i go to bed? is that what you did?

kel love the new car :thumbup: i always love getting new cars, and that new car smell

Nice ride Kel!!! Stylen!

Dandy- So pleased to hear everything worked out and your getting clomid! What miligram is she starting you on?

YEY happy 30 weeks SBB :D

Tnt...yep hun it was me who asked about the drinking. That is a HUGE amount you drink, I would spend all day in the bathroom if thats how much i drank :rofl:

AJ...I was at the wedding but haven't downloaded my pics yet :winkwink:

Spark...OMG is this what I have to look forward to??? :rofl: :rofl: I have to say I think its most likely a phase she is going through, she's obvioulsy generally a good kid who knows right from wrong so it might be a case of riding it out! I do feel for you though, I was a terrible child, really naughty and was easily influenced by others. I did get myself out of it though cos I knew deep down it just wasn't me. I'm sure she'l be just fine........in about 6 years JOKING :haha::haha: Sorry not much help :D

Welshie.. yep you keep on with those tabs hun, maybe this will be the help you need to kick start those ovaries :hugs:

Kel...enjoy the car shopping :hugs:

Char...I had AF like cramps for ages, till at least 6/7 weeks. I still get the odd cramp now :D

:hi: never

Yeah I try to drink a TON of water but only because I read in a preg magazine that preg women should drink a min of 10glasses a day. :dohh: I usually feel like im floating by the end of the day! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->