Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

nooooooo not pimpin it yet Christine LOL but I will.....

Dandy you can take it at nite or in the AM.. I took mine in the am with no problem....I had no side effects at all :) oohh I hope this works for you

TnT how ya feeling babe????????????

so I won't be around at all tomorrow at all FYI... softball tourney at 8am, jeff LAST pop warner game at 2 and then we wil heading over to friends house to watch the Cowboys game

oh yeah BTW- one more high temp tomorrow................. guess what???? O day last thursday- but don't get excited..:rofl:.. no :sex: at all last week which I am VERY OK with.........

and my SIL..:witch: got her :(

OMG Christine your pics are awesome.. looks like your vakay was FABULOUS..............I can't believe you were so close to me and we didn't get to meet :(

nooooooo not pimpin it yet Christine LOL but I will.....

Dandy you can take it at nite or in the AM.. I took mine in the am with no problem....I had no side effects at all :) oohh I hope this works for you

TnT how ya feeling babe????????????

so I won't be around at all tomorrow at all FYI... softball tourney at 8am, jeff LAST pop warner game at 2 and then we wil heading over to friends house to watch the Cowboys game

oh yeah BTW- one more high temp tomorrow................. guess what???? O day last thursday- but don't get excited..:rofl:.. no :sex: at all last week which I am VERY OK with.........

and my SIL..:witch: got her :(

Im not doing too bad! Been working alot lately....and I think I have night sickness instead of morning...:haha: BC I get nauseous at night real bad but no sicky...its like dry heaving. :haha:

How are you doing? Im sorry about your SIL.....she did have that temp drop yesterday:growlmad: I sure hope you two both get it soon! Keep us updated about your temp....sense we can't stalk you but I understand why you dont have it up. Have a great time tomorrow hun! :hugs:

Hi ladies.

Kel i love the new wheels!

Linny i'm still waiting on the pics

Dandy i hope your gyne can get your bfp lined up real soon!

Welshie i so hope the iron tabs do the trick for you.

Kel have fun tomorrow!!

Oh yeah, afm, i'm pretty sure AF is coming, i'm just not feeling it this month but i'm not minding too much, just wish the annoying spotting phase would be over with and it would come in properly and be done.

Morning Peeps:wave:

Kel....N-ice Wheels:winkwink::thumbup: Hope you have a fab day today....That's fantastic bout the temps:winkwink::yipee:

TTC....don't ask about the highs babe....I have been high from about cd9 to cd20-odd in the past and that's been on charts that have looked to have had a really strong Ov...(April & May cycles this year) The only chart I've had a peak on (June this year) looked a lot less powerful ov...:shrug::dohh: I don't think it matters a great deal not starting testing when it tells you to...but I did do it when it told me to for the first 3mths.

TNT....hope you've got a relaxing weekend off this weekend hun:hugs:

AJ....Thanks hun...you and me both:lol: Hopefully you'll get some answers soon with regards the spotting...a lot of people say that they weren't 'feeling it' the month they got their bfp so hang in there:thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs::hugs:

Not a lot to report this end really....quite a boring weekend really:dohh:
Right off to get Pickle some breakfast....catch ya later:kiss:

hey all, im starting on 50 mg a day, hoping it works for me and brings on my BFP, sooooo excited to be on the track for a bfp :happydance:

not sure whats going on with me ov wise wish i knew how to read charts and my cbfm hasnt given me a high alough i have a stick that i think looks like ov from cd 17:shrug: all thew others are the same

Aww Lindsey:hugs:
I've just had a peek babe...it's soooo gentle:lol: I guess cd17 could be a possible...but would 'keep an eye' over the next few days as well hun:hugs:
What did your cd17 stick look like compared to the others....do you still have them all? take a pic and post it here if you do....

:hug:

Aww Lindsey:hugs:
I've just had a peek babe...it's soooo gentle:lol: I guess cd17 could be a possible...but would 'keep an eye' over the next few days as well hun:hugs:
What did your cd17 stick look like compared to the others....do you still have them all? take a pic and post it here if you do....

:hug:

yeh ive got them will get a piccy in a min. i supose as ppl say soy cut down cycle to half then i prob wont have ovd yet as half of 100 n what ever i was on lol is a long time away

Hey girls :wave:

Gorgeous car kel! Sorry about your sil :hugs:

Dandy 50mg is what I took, I took it at night as it can cause side effects so if it does then they happen in the night and you don't notice so much. I have to say I breezed through it though with no side effects at all!

I will try and find that thread for you, but not sure the search is working on here...

Hey welshie :lol:

X x x

Here you are dandy https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...t-clomid-emergency-last-minute-questions.html

Lindsey I looked at your chart too, hard to tell at 'the moment so keep :sex: until it confirms ov!

X x x

Hey sweets:wave:

Sorry...I've gotta go Pickle is wanting to do Hama beads...:dohh: Hope you're ok lovely and I'll catch ya later:hugs:

thanks ladies ben just said there is defo sumin going on as we have been having more arguments the last 2 days lol usualy happens at hormonal times :haha:

v crap quality but these are my two latest sticks yesterday n day b4 and then next to the other 3 have done while been here

Attachments

• 771_1691.jpg
    771_1691.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 771_1692.jpg
    771_1692.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1
Here you are dandy https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...t-clomid-emergency-last-minute-questions.html

Lindsey I looked at your chart too, hard to tell at 'the moment so keep :sex: until it confirms ov!

X x x

:sex:? whats that lmao we havent managed it here as his mums asleep in next room and walls are sooooooooooo thin im gaggin for it tho!:haha:

:rofl: You do make me laugh Lindsey:lol:
From looking at the pics hun the bottom one in the pic of two sticks looks like it could be getting there...was that yesterdays one? The estrogen looks as thou it's rising....and LH spikes shortly after so....less:ball:and more :kiss: and make-up honey:winkwink::rofl:
Nightmare about the MIL thou:dohh::lol:

:rofl: You do make me laugh Lindsey:lol:
From looking at the pics hun the bottom one in the pic of two sticks looks like it could be getting there...was that yesterdays one? The estrogen looks as thou it's rising....and LH spikes shortly after so....less:ball:and more :kiss: and make-up honey:winkwink::rofl:
Nightmare about the MIL thou:dohh::lol:

the top one was yesterday and the bottom the day b4 thats whats confused me lol

Hmmmm.....waiting to see todays now:winkwink: So that bottom one was cd17....without more temps you can't really tell whether that was ov or just an attempt to ov...hoping it was just an atempt if you haven't :sex: honey....I'll send an ovulation fairy to you to keep those ovaries from pinging until you have thicker walls around you:winkwink:

Just checking in on everyone...

Lindsey, I hope you O soon hun!

AJ...hope its just spotting and not AF come to get you.

Welshie...how you feeling?

AFM...3dpo today and i'm off to Cardiff with my sis to watch Professor Green...and I think she's buying dinner for me yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->