Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hmmmm.....waiting to see todays now:winkwink: So that bottom one was cd17....without more temps you can't really tell whether that was ov or just an attempt to ov...hoping it was just an atempt if you haven't :sex: honey....I'll send an ovulation fairy to you to keep those ovaries from pinging until you have thicker walls around you:winkwink:

lol ive been having swo much pain in my ovary areas the past few days started on my left side too todat. cant wait to get home to get a good seeing too . going to ring a hosuing assiation when we get back as they have flats available for couples fingers crossed they can help us or im gonna never get a good chance at being a mummy lol what with my parents at home and his mum here:dohh:

hi girls :wave:

lindsey - i hope o shows up for you soon hun!

kel - nice new car! :happydance:

as for me, having a bit of a down day... trying to keep my chin up!

Awww....Big:hugs: Never...it'll soon be friday....only 5 sleeps:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lindsey....:rofl: Hope they can help you chick with a flat....God help the neighbours!:winkwink::rofl:

Yazzy...Aww have a lovely day sweets....is Cardiff local to you?
I'm feeling ok...not doing a great deal today...being lazy:lol:

Welshie....its not really, I live in Somerset, Cardiff is about 2 hours away but we're going to have dinner there so it should be a nice evening out with my sister. Enjoy your lazy day :)

Never...hope you're feeling better soon, keep smiling hun...your OH will be back with you soon.

I think I've asked that before haven't I?!.....Sorry:shy: There's lots of fab places for food...enjoy!:winkwink:

thank you girls :hugs: i really can't wait to be with him again. not to mention i have my appointment with the women's health clinic on tuesday that i'm anxious for. i really hope we can get pregnant soon. i know we both want this so bad!

im so nervous i feel sick for the blood test and ultrasound today :( (not sure if its yesterdays alcohol or i really am nervous :shrug: )

never :hugs: not long till you see him again, and the appy is exciting :happydance: really hope they can sort you out and you get your bfp too :hugs:

Lol maybe it's just the alcohol! Don't worry whatever the results you'll be getting help, and getting clomid so it will all be fine :hugs: I posted that link for you a few pages back...

Never only a few days til you see him, I hope it happens v soon for you :hugs:

X x x

yes thanx i have that link opened for reference, really hoping i dont have any of the side effects :argh: might take it at night like you did :thumbup: so no nurofen for headaches just paracetamol or something :shrug: nurofen is the only stuff i can swallow, erm, how big are the clomid tabs??

They are probably bigger and flatter than Nurofen, but you can break them in half probably. Yours may be different to mine though :shrug:

I was really worried about the side effects, but honestly loads of people don't get any at all!

I think nurofen is only a no-no if you get a bfp, because it can cause contractions? I may be wrong there though! I think it's fine to take up until ovulation though... Maybe check it out

X x x

Hey ladies :hi:
never :hugs: glad youll be seeing hubby soon :) how long he staying for?
dandy - yay :) I pray clomid works for you hun :) I hate blood tests aswell - give me an injection any day Haha
Lindsey - you still in deutchland?

AFM - not alot going on with me ladies... Trying to loose abit of weight! Think im gna start swimming :)
I know ive missed alot of you luvly ladies :kiss: sorry xx

:wave: hey char

no needles at all for me, i have been known to faint after having needles, i would rather none at all :nope:

good luck with the weight loss, i've lost about 3 kg in a month...its a very slow process, but im only eating betterish...and walking, if i did gym work and more of it it would prob fall off quicker

talking to my gyn i also found out im highly susceptible to get diabetes. it runs in my family on my fathers side (he doesnt have it but his aunts do/did) and once pcos is confirmed that makes me more susceptible (higher risk of it with pcos) so i really wanna watch my diet and stay fit/healthy so i can put off getting it for as long as possible hopefully.

i might google clomid :thumbup:

Dandy - so does the gyn think youve got pcos then? Ive put on 6kg since june :( and whats even worse my partner is a personal trainer lol I just dont listen to him ;)

kel - that is one sexy car!
sbb - :hi: not long now chick ;) did you concieve on maca?
x

That's not good about the diabetes dandy :dohh: hopefully you can work now to prevent it...

Hey char :wave: yep I was on maca and also first round of clomid as I had really long cycles...

How are you feeling?

X x x

yes the gyn thinks i have pcos, was gonna start me on clomid on saturday, but thought i should have it confirmed first, so far i only have 1 sign of it - the irregular cycles, my male hormones are normal so i need to have the cysts on the ovaries for it to be confirmed now. im also having a blood test to confirm i havent Oved recently :shrug:

she was also able to give me the results of my recent blood test, as i havent heard from my regular gp about them yet :dohh: so my liver was normal :happydance: and my cholesterol was down, but still a bit too high :dohh: so i gotta keep working on the proper eating :dohh:
yeah i really badly do not want diabetes :nope:

Dandy- I too did not have any side effects. Around OV time I could definitely feel I was Oving and thats about it....Im so glad that your gyn is on top of everything. Must be a nice relief after everything youve been through.

Char- Your trying to lose weight when preg? Is there a reason? Just wondering cause I though your not supposed to diet in stuff....but definitely still exercise like the swimming you mentioned.

AFM- I have been put on bed rest for the next 48 hours. :dohh: Just got back from the ER bc I was spotting. Ran my blood (HCG) and my numbers are in the 16,000 range. Which they were 3,952 like a week or two weeks ago. So they said numbers are looking good just need to rest alot. I was cleaning today...just dusting, vacuming, and laundry. But doc said to not do that. :dohh: So now I sit. :haha: have ultrasound tomorrow at 130 and have to call my OB in the am about whats going on. So just praying that everything stays ok. Its looken ok...probably just did too much apparently.

How are all the other ladies today?

tnt you sit on that bottom and stop doing your housework :trouble:

yes so happy with the gyn, she was really nice and is on top of it so hopefully all goes according to plan :)

tnt you sit on that bottom and stop doing your housework :trouble:

yes so happy with the gyn, she was really nice and is on top of it so hopefully all goes according to plan :)

LOL thats what OH said. I am not allowed to clean anymore...which drives me CRAZY cuz I really like a clean house. Kindove a neat freak.

I think with how proactive your doc is and on top of everything you will be right on track with that BFP. Not to mention you lost another kg. Sounds like you are doing everything possible. When is your ultrasound? Tomorrow or today? its 640pm here....so lost on your time zone and date...:haha:

:rofl: the ultrasound is today...so overnight for you? its in 4.5 hours...getting nervous for the blood test though :argh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->