Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

really want to lose some more kg...had a very bad weekend food and alcohol wise, gotta be extra good this week

Thats almost 11 here. Well good luck hun! Im sure your blood test will be ok. My donor hates needles and everytime he gets stuck he faints. just think of something else while they do it. Thats what I do cuz they have to stick me like 3 times to find a vein... so hoping everything turns out in a way they can fix and get you on track.

Patiently waiting for your post about how it went! :hugs:

i hope my bloods are ok...considering i'm a little hungover :blush: hope that doesnt affect whatever they are checking :shrug: i have fainted maybe twice after needles...not blood tests though, the ones in my arm :haha: so far they have only had to stick me once each go...hope they never have to try more than once!! dunno how i would handle that :O

thank you for your support :hugs:

LOL im sure your blood work will be fine from drinking. Its been awhile so im sure it will be okay by then. Good luck hunni

Hi Gals!

whoa there TnT!! No getting up unless you need to tinkle!:trouble: Hopefully all is well!! I'll be thinking of you:hugs:

Dandy- so glad you're getting some help. don't sweat the blood work....just stare at the ceiling when they are doing it. That's why I tell my patients....or I tell them to look across the room....or I blabber and get them to talk about stuff. They don't even notice that I am done. Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones on your first round of clomid:thumbup: the pills are pretty small, probably about the size of a folic acid tab. I took mine in the morning- luckily I didn't get any of the physical side effects. We are gonna try again after the new year...that will also give me a few more months to drop more pounds. It took about 2 months to drop 20 lbs for me- my goal was to drop 45-50 so im hopeful that i'll meet that by the new year.

good luck with the weightloss delilah, hopefully you can reach your goal, and that will help to bring on your BFP :thumbup:

thanx yeah i do chat and stare elsewhere...but i still feel it :dohh: how can i not :shrug: its right there and ...painful ouch :(

well thats good...maybe i wont need the clomid :shrug: or it will make my Ov stronger :shrug:

Delia- Thanks hun :hugs: You are a work out machine!! That is some good weight loss there. I only dropped 10 in a month. So good job girl and im sure you will reach your goal.

Dandy- I think you should take the clomid anyways. It wouldn't really hurt...as long as you dont take it longer than 6 months. I was on it for four months.

ok, yeah my gyn said we cant do it longer than...maybe 6 months :shrug: cant remember exactly, she said we can try clomid with some other things after the first few months if nothing is happening then we move on to some procedure thingy eek..hope i get a bfp before that point :dohh:

ok, yeah my gyn said we cant do it longer than...maybe 6 months :shrug: cant remember exactly, she said we can try clomid with some other things after the first few months if nothing is happening then we move on to some procedure thingy eek..hope i get a bfp before that point :dohh:

Ya I took estrogen with my clomid cycles! I sure hope you get it with clomid instead of a procedure!

Morning Lovelys:hugs:

TNT....Sit Back Down!:ninja::gun::haha::hugs: I hope everything is ok later sweets and the spotting has stopped...Super big :hugs:

Dandy...Hope the ultrasound went ok lovely....and the bloods:hugs: Let us know how you got on:hugs:

Delia...:hi::hugs:

Hey to everyone else that is yet to check in...:hugs:

Well....I'm gonna stick my neck on the line and say I think I'm pretty happy with the ol chart so far...and sticking the chin out a little further....maybe I'll ovulate inbetween weds and friday:thumbup:....So hope it happens....think I'm having the beginning of ovary grumblings so have my FX'd.

Hope every one has a good day, I'll catch you later:hugs:

morning ladies im sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not a happy bunny i has flippin thrush again:growlmad: and still no ov but im sure sumbody said to me was either here or another thread that soy usualy cuts ur cycle in half so il be looking at end of november af?:shrug: so instead of 133 or what ever i was it will be 65:shrug:

:wave: hey welshie, lindsey

i had the blood test and the ultrasound :thumbup: all good...they did an internal ultrasound too :blush: wasnt expecting that one :dohh: i was soooo busting, i've been peeing all afternoon since :blush:

i have to call the gyn tomorrow to get the results and a yes or no to start the clomid, fxed the clomid is a go ahead :thumbup: so we can work towards this bfp

Tnt - put your feet up hun :hugs: did you Oh tell you off hehe

dandy - glad it went Well darling ;) your on your way to your bfp :D yay!!

delila - glad your looking forward hun :hugs:

welshie - what days will you do the deed then? I think I caught the egg the day after, looking at my chart thingy!

Lindsey - Argh thrush! Bloody stuff! :( hope you get rid of it soon huni
x

Tnt - put your feet up hun :hugs: did you Oh tell you off hehe

dandy - glad it went Well darling ;) your on your way to your bfp :D yay!!

delila - glad your looking forward hun :hugs:

welshie - what days will you do the deed then? I think I caught the egg the day after, looking at my chart thingy!

Lindsey - Argh thrush! Bloody stuff! :( hope you get rid of it soon huni
x

thank you hun going chemist soon to get canisten combi :growlmad:

Hey Peeps just popping in real quick with a few minutes to spare before picking Callum up and then having to go back to school for parents evening:dohh:

Char....hopefully for the next 3 nights babe, miss a day then probably a few more on the trot:winkwink: Just going to play it by ear really and see what the chart is looking like. It's shape is seeming pretty consistent with April, May, June cycles even if it's not happening on exactly the same days....Just gonna keep my fingers crossed:thumbup:
How are you doing anyway babe???

Lindsey....Aww no! I hope it clears up quickly sweets and this cycle is a lot less than 65days to:hugs:

Dandy...Glad all went ok....I could've warned you bout the scan...sorry hun:hugs: Did the sonographer say anything?:hugs:

Hope everyone else is having a fab-a-roony day:hugs:

Good Morning girls!

Dandy- So glad your tests went well! I can't wait to hear what they say tomorrow!

Linds- I sure hope you have a shorter cycle. Sorry about the thrush. Is there something you can do about it....like doc's run some tests to see why you get thrush and BV all the time. And then maybe it would be related to your long cycles...IDK just guessing of course....not a doc...just thought id ask.

Welsh- Im so pleased to see the drop today. Your cycle does look good. I sure hope you catch that eggy girly! :hugs: Have a good night at Calums school!

Char- How are you feeling? Ya OH did get after me for doing so much. I honestly thought it wasn't much. :haha: but apparently it was.

AFM- still spotting....its brown red. Hasn't really got in my underware except overnight. Just when I wipe each time. Mild cramping....it reminds of a normal cycle AF cramps. I have never had mild cramping...as my endo usually made it severe. So just taking it easy. Called dr today and waiting for them to call back and scan is at 130.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->