Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

morning gals... :hi:

wow BUSY BUSY BUSY weekend......

TnT- I am soo thinking of you..:hugs: just take it easy and REST REST REST ....

good lord I just forgot what I read- my mind and my body are SOOO not with it today as that softball tourney makes me feel REALLY OLD.... my whole body HURTS plus I am still seeing RED after that F'd up football game.... damn Dallas Cowboys WE SUX.......

anyhooooooooooooooo AFM- still lovign the jeep- I feel so secure in it... and I am 5DPO.. just thought I would let ya all know :winkwink: but no babe so don't even ask..... ya gotta have :sex: to have a babe.. :rofl:

ok back to work

I will check in though to see how you are TnT :hugs:

morning gals... :hi:

wow BUSY BUSY BUSY weekend......

TnT- I am soo thinking of you..:hugs: just take it easy and REST REST REST ....

good lord I just forgot what I read- my mind and my body are SOOO not with it today as that softball tourney makes me feel REALLY OLD.... my whole body HURTS plus I am still seeing RED after that F'd up football game.... damn Dallas Cowboys WE SUX.......

anyhooooooooooooooo AFM- still lovign the jeep- I feel so secure in it... and I am 5DPO.. just thought I would let ya all know :winkwink: but no babe so don't even ask..... ya gotta have :sex: to have a babe.. :rofl:

ok back to work

I will check in though to see how you are TnT :hugs:

Thanks hun! So glad your loven your jeep. I really like it! Kinda jealous over here. :haha: Well its good to be 5dpo. That way you can go onto your next cycle and you will be a cycle closer to trying again. :hugs:

Scan is in about 3 hours so just praying we see the heartbeat again. I think im okay but also trying to be semi prepared just in case.

Hi lovelies, can i join please this is my first cycle using maca, hubby and i are taking 2000mg a day xx

is that about right??

I typed out a big reply to everyone this morning then my bloody iphone refreshed the page and lost it :growlmad: and I was too pissed off to write it all again!!

TNT good luck at the scan, bubs will be fine I'm sure. I had typed out a big thing this morning about your spotting... But in a nutshell it said try not to worry, I had it all the way through, in fact it's only been the last 3-4 weeks I haven't had any. I think it could be endo related for you. Or I have a raw bit on my cervix which bleeds at any slight exersion - even a gentle walk or sneezing!! :haha:

Kel 5dpo and no :sex: - oops! Ah well, whatever, no point in being down about it - youve got that friggin awesome car to cheer you up anyway :happydance:

Schnoodle that sounds about right :D

x x x

PS 1001 pages of MACA craziness!! woohoo!! :wohoo:

x x x

PS 1001 pages of MACA craziness!! woohoo!! :wohoo:

x x x

:rofl:....Glad it wasn't just me that noticed:lol:

Big Congratulations to TNT for posting the 10,000 post!!!:happydance::wohoo:

And looking at the number of views compared to the number of posts....we rule:thumbup::coolio::haha:

Love you guys....Thanks for making it so successful...if only I'd known when I made the second post....is no one taking maca?!....fearing it was heading for thread heaven:dohh::rofl:

SBB....Grr hate it when that happens Hun....especially when you've done replies to everyone...no mean feat these days:winkwink::hugs:

Schnoodle....Big welcome to the craziness chick:hugs: That defo sounds the right amount...you may find you tweek it slightly but a good starting point:thumbup: All I ask is that you let me know when the ol hag is due for the front page:winkwink: Lotsa :dust: for your first maca cycle...you'll love it:winkwink:

AFM....I'm a glowing with pride mama...:smug: Pickle's teacher is so impressed with him....:cloud9:

Aww thanks babe:hugs: I hope you're lucky soon as well...it would be fab to move this thread into the pregnancy club...and beyond...with all members on board:hugs:

Hey Never...Only 4 sleeps to go!:winkwink::happydance::hugs:

I think I'm just grateful that the chart looks at the moment as thou Ov is going to happen....A definate :thumbup::lol:

i agree. i think the soy, oddly enough, has made your temps a lot more stable! hopefully that means ovulation will occur soon and you catch that eggy with your nice strong o :hugs:

AFM :witch: is due soon. not sure what day. i put a shot in the dark temp in my chart so it would give me a DPO. if that temp is near what it might have been then i'm 12DPO and :witch: should be due thursday unless she comes soon. kind of hoping she comes early so i won't have :witch: the day DH arrives. ugh!

Hello lovelies :D

Tnt...as the others say REST REST REST. Same as SBB, had spotting from time I got my :bfp: up until about 18weeks. Even had red blood at 14 weeks. I saw the bleed on my U/S and it was in the lining of the womb and no threat to Little Little. Again was told by MW to rest, no heavy lifting nor any housework. Big :hugs: and let us know how it goes :D

Welshie....FX'd for the big 'O' soon hun :hugs: I shall be quietly stalking :D

Never...not long now babe wahoo :hugs:

Dandy...so happy all the scary blood tests are done for you :hugs: Hopefully tomorrow will mean its Clomid day and your getting ready for the :bfp:

Schnoodle :hi: hun, how are you?? I took 1500-2000mg and so did OH and had no bad side effects. All good stuff, more energy, less pms and of course my :bfp:

Kel...my car would look like an ant next to yours.........wanna swap?????? :D

:wave: char

Well....all this weight loss talk and there's me 15lbs heavier! Bad to say my first tri I even lost half a stone, maybe its the cake and choc Ive become addicted to.....or the cheese :D

I shall send all witchy vibes to you sweets:hugs:
What do you guys have planned for your time...upto anything fun...or just chillin?

The temps are pretty steady...I certainly didn't expect them to be so close in pattern to those that I had in April, May and June...before I began experimenting with my maca:dohh: Maybe it's the maca that has got things back on track after I took it religiously last cycle:winkwink: Either way...feeling optimistic at the moment:happydance:

Evening ladies :)

my brain isnt working & I cant remember what I was gna say :( Oh Yea I sorta member

Tnt - Aww hun relax :) im sure youll be hearing a strong healthy heart beat! How many weeks are you now?
schnoodles - hey chick? I took 1000g one week, and kept upping the doseevery week until the max! Good luck chick :hugs:

wahoo welshie this thread is big now :) I feel privilieged to be part of it :kiss: x

Aww Hey Linny:hugs:

Thanks for quietly stalking sweets:hugs:

How are you and Little Little doing?:hugs: Been upto much today?

you should! this might be JUST what you needed. as for plans, DH & i and a few friends are planning to head to munich this weekend to see a band and to sightsee. should be A LOT of fun. i'm sure DH will love any kind of outing since he's been couped up on deployment this entire time.

kel - sorry about those cowboys...you seriously need to have a chat with them....They are playing very unlike them! I cant believe it either! We will have to meet up next time... we go up there often! hugs for your sil!

Dandy - I took the clomid at night just in case I had s/e....my only s/e was insomnia...

TNT - glad to hear you are doing ok.....try some sour gummies sometimes they help with the nausea and lay down on the couch...keep that lil beanie safe and secure!!! Let us know how you are after your scan!

AJ - sorry af gotcha hun!

welsh - thanks hun, I read the insert and it said the first month that I should get highs about 5 days before ov...which should put me around cd 13 or 14....that can be normal for me. I really hope I get the peak or otherwise the stress will start and I might as well start temping again...LOL....refresh my memory were you diagnosed with PCOS?

Lindsey - huge hug hun! I hope you figure all of this out soon!

never - i cant wait for your appt tomorrow, I know it will all make you feel better once you get a confirmation that all is ok with you.

Delia - wow how did you lose the weight? that is great...congrats! ALso, I think waiting till the New Year is a great idea! Taking sometime inbetween all the madness is necessary!

Char - Can you post your BFP chart, I would love to see it.

Linny - glad to see you ticking along....15lbs isnt bad at all...you are making a baby!

SBB- Oh I hate when that happens!

nothing much going on here...just a high on my cbfm....I am curious when to start having sex though....how long after a high should I expect to ovulate....I will ahve to google this information!

Hiya TTC:wave:
No hun...I don't have pcos....just phases of ovulation failure:dohh::lol:
I'd best not answer when to start bd'ing after the cbfm high:dohh: I think on the month that I did get a peak I had 4 highs before it:thumbup:

Never...Hope you have an amazing time babe:hugs: What time is your appointment tomorrow? I've everything crossed that it goes well:hugs: It couldn't be better timing really as most of the bloods that they request need to be done on cd3 so you'll have the forms ready:thumbup::hugs:

:hi: welshie

I'm just generally eating and counting the days till I leave work (43 working days WAHOOOOOOOO!!!) We bought our cotbed and mattress yesterday and a Wii...I said it was to lose all the weight I put on through pregnancy (as i'm my sisters bridemaid three months after she's due!) but really its to play the games when I'm waitin for her to arrive :D

Lots of :sex: planned for you then the next few days (I'm still not getting any and with rampant hormones I'm VERY jealous :) )

I'l be sooo happy when you get you :bfp:...when ALL you ladies on here do. Your all so deserving :)

:hi: TTC....Well I would get three highs I think before a peak so as soon as I got my first one we would :sex: then leave it a night then :sex: the next night and once I got a peak we would :sex: both nights! I would get to :sex: now chick :hugs:

something i googled honey,

"When should I have sex?
High Fertility is indicated by two bars on the display screen. This is displayed when the Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor detects an increase in your estrogen levels, which occurs as you approach your Peak Fertility. Your most fertile days are when your Fertility Monitor shows Peak Fertility indicated by three bars on the display screen. You are at Peak Fertility around ovulation. To maximize your chances of conceiving, we recommend that you have sex on at least one day of High Fertility and one day of Peak Fertility."

thakns never - that is really helpful!

welsh - Oh ok, I did read somewhere that you can get a bunch of highs if you have pcos....that is why I asked!

linny - thanks, I guess me and dh will get to it tonight....LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->