Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

soph - that jus cracked me up! 'deposit ' lol!! What are we like!!

Yeh I always get spotting, sometimes it's in my LP, other times at OV and other times just random! It's usually a yucky brown colour. I do think it decreased when I took Maca, but also I had acupuncture from the same time so it could be that.

This cycle I started spotting at 6dpo, red then brown ever since. I still am, just a teeny tiny bit sometimes when I wipe. At the moment I guess it doesn't seem like a problem, but if this pregnancy isn't successful then it could be that the spotting showed some kind of deficiency... :shrug: won't know that for a while!

I've had spotting for years, at least 10 years... Even when I was on BCP it happened..

Sorry not sure that's all particularly helpful!

x x x

welcome sparkle - I am have been on maca for about a week, and I love having these maca girls to bounce things off of.

SBB- yeah i agree about the temping, I am not even prego and I stress over it......and it looks like I didnt o yesterday....my temp is still down, but I do think it will be happening very soon....woohoo.

Linny - have you dont a prego test yet? Is this spotting you are having normal for you?

Soph - I can so relate to you...hahaha...ive gotten up and cleaned my bathroom in order to keep myself awake long enough to dtd with my hubby!!!!

Do you have a chart TTC? I need to stalk!
x x x

hahaha, well i just started temping yesterday b/c I never temp during the clomid and then this month I kinda got lazy....I have to figure out how to post it liek you do. Though there are only 2 temps on there right now....I promise to post it after I o.

Yeh I always get spotting, sometimes it's in my LP, other times at OV and other times just random! It's usually a yucky brown colour. I do think it decreased when I took Maca, but also I had acupuncture from the same time so it could be that.

This cycle I started spotting at 6dpo, red then brown ever since. I still am, just a teeny tiny bit sometimes when I wipe. At the moment I guess it doesn't seem like a problem, but if this pregnancy isn't successful then it could be that the spotting showed some kind of deficiency... :shrug: won't know that for a while!

I've had spotting for years, at least 10 years... Even when I was on BCP it happened..

Sorry not sure that's all particularly helpful!

x x x

Thanks SBB - that is helpful. I was starting to worry my spotting was preventing me getting pregnant, now i feel better knowing its possible for some people so it might be for me!

Saying that, i didn't have any spotting on BCP till about two years ago. I went for a full STD check thinking it might bring something up. Although everything was clear they did say i had an eroding cervix. She said it wouldn't affect me conceiving but now i'm wondering if thats why I spot. It stopped straight after coming off BCP but started up again about 6 mths ago and seems to be getting progressivley worse and for longer periods!!

It starts 5/6 days after ovulation and carries on till AF - sounds like the same kind you get. I'll keep on with the maca and hope for the best I guess, thanks :thumbup:

Linny - have you dont a prego test yet? Is this spotting you are having normal for you?

No haven't tested, I'm 8/9dpo and got the spotting so its not looking likely. Might test tomorrow though I'm pretty good and not really a POAS :happydance:

Yep spotting is normal for me over the last 6mths or so. Seems to be getting worse so my feeling is something is a miss. Possibly low progesterone as i have a short LP too. Hoping to get referred nxt month if nothing changes cos it'l be almost 12mths ttc :cry:

I hope you ovulate soon hun xx

yeah I would def. go and get it checked. It might be something very easy to fix. My same girlfriend whom I always refer to right now b/c she is 7 months prego, used to have spotting before af.....the dr said she had an abrasion on her cervix and he gave her cream and she was prego 2 months later and didnt have anymore spotting.

sbb - I posted my chart in my siggy for you...though it isnt much to look at right now.

Haha ttc that's rubbish and I expect to see better next time :rofl:

I'll keep stalking :D

X x x

Hi ladies! I read an article about this on discovery.com. Where do you get your Maca and in what form? How much does it cost?

I'd like to try it, I am wondering if it really helps libido? Mine is very low for the last couple of years. I enjoy :sex: once we're doing it but I can't get worked up like I used to. Has it helped any of you?

Hi ladies! I read an article about this on discovery.com. Where do you get your Maca and in what form? How much does it cost?

I'd like to try it, I am wondering if it really helps libido? Mine is very low for the last couple of years. I enjoy :sex: once we're doing it but I can't get worked up like I used to. Has it helped any of you?

I got my Maca powder from the natural health food/vitamin shop. It's pure Maca powder. I know most of the women here use the capsules though. I paid $20 cdn for the bottle. Its pretty$. BUT I noticed increased energy when taking it, and a BIT of increased libido.

yeah I would def. go and get it checked. It might be something very easy to fix. My same girlfriend whom I always refer to right now b/c she is 7 months prego, used to have spotting before af.....the dr said she had an abrasion on her cervix and he gave her cream and she was prego 2 months later and didnt have anymore spotting.

Oooh sound promising. Hope its something easy to fix, thanks xx

hey ladies! day 2 on my maca and everything is good. i can't imagine taking the powder. the pills i got are bad enough smelling as it is, haha. still haven't heard a confirmation on DH getting to come in may, but FX'ed. :dust: to all you gorgeous ladies!

Ok I must be weird, I find them to smell kinda earthy (good to me), which makes me feel like I am doing something good....hahahaha

nevertogether wait till you burp 'em up. i had that problem only for one day last cycle and it was terrible. they work wonders though, my temps have been great this cycle, way lower pre o temps and my post o temps are looking like they're going to be good too :)
so i'm in the 2ww! :happydance: bbs are already sore, probably just post o, hope they go away for a few days and come back!

oh, also i o'd three days earlier this cycle :happydance: thanks maca!

Good morning ladies

I come here today with sad news.... my siggy says it all :cry:

I am ok- oh hell be truthful- no I'm not but this is life and I cannot change it....

We don't know what happened even my doctor is STUNNED- I went for an ultrasound yesterday due to spotting on Thurs and heavier bleeding yesterday and when he did the internal he said how far along are you suppose to be???? he saw NOTHING- so sign of a gestional sac and at 7 weeks we should see a heartbaet and everything- he said my lining was def thick as if I am pregnant- no cycts- no etopic- but no baby and no sac :sad:

so now I just have to wait for my blood results and go back on Monday for more

SO I just wanted to let you all know what is going on in my life as I may be a little quite for a few days.. I need to get this wrapped around my head WTF just happened to my life

LOVE YOU ALL AND BABY :dust: to everyone...

Good morning ladies

I come here today with sad news.... my siggy says it all :cry:

I am ok- oh hell be truthful- no I'm not but this is life and I cannot change it....

We don't know what happened even my doctor is STUNNED- I went for an ultrasound yesterday due to spotting on Thurs and heavier bleeding yesterday and when he did the internal he said how far along are you suppose to be???? he saw NOTHING- so sign of a gestional sac and at 7 weeks we should see a heartbaet and everything- he said my lining was def thick as if I am pregnant- no cycts- no etopic- but no baby and no sac :sad:

so now I just have to wait for my blood results and go back on Monday for more

SO I just wanted to let you all know what is going on in my life as I may be a little quite for a few days.. I need to get this wrapped around my head WTF just happened to my life

LOVE YOU ALL AND BABY :dust: to everyone...

Im stunned, shocked and feel sad for you :cry: oh huge big :hugs: hun I hope you get some answers as to what the hell went wrong. Im thinking of you and your DH and I hope you are ok.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->