Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Good morning ladies

I come here today with sad news.... my siggy says it all :cry:

I am ok- oh hell be truthful- no I'm not but this is life and I cannot change it....

We don't know what happened even my doctor is STUNNED- I went for an ultrasound yesterday due to spotting on Thurs and heavier bleeding yesterday and when he did the internal he said how far along are you suppose to be???? he saw NOTHING- so sign of a gestional sac and at 7 weeks we should see a heartbaet and everything- he said my lining was def thick as if I am pregnant- no cycts- no etopic- but no baby and no sac :sad:

so now I just have to wait for my blood results and go back on Monday for more

SO I just wanted to let you all know what is going on in my life as I may be a little quite for a few days.. I need to get this wrapped around my head WTF just happened to my life

LOVE YOU ALL AND BABY :dust: to everyone...
Oh hun i don't know what to say, nothin i can to make this any easier. I'm jus soooo sorry, i can't imagine what ur goin thru. Big hugs, jus know im thinking of u x x x x x x

Good morning ladies

I am ok- oh hell be truthful- no I'm not but this is life and I cannot change it....

We don't know what happened even my doctor is STUNNED- I went for an ultrasound yesterday due to spotting on Thurs and heavier bleeding yesterday and when he did the internal he said how far along are you suppose to be???? he saw NOTHING- so sign of a gestional sac and at 7 weeks we should see a heartbaet and everything- he said my lining was def thick as if I am pregnant- no cycts- no etopic- but no baby and no sac :sad:

SO I just wanted to let you all know what is going on in my life as I may be a little quite for a few days.. I need to get this wrapped around my head WTF just happened to my life

Oh dear! I'm so so sorry to hear that. :cry:

Oh Kelster, hun, I am so sorry....I am sending over a huge hug for you and dh....I am gutted for you...We know that you need to take sometime to get through this and understand what happened to you. Well we are here for you when you are ready to return, or if you need someone to vent too. Chin up darling.....

Good morning ladies

Hello i only joined this thread yesterday but would like to say how very sorry i am for your loss :hugs: xxx

Thanks ladies.. so warming to know I have such support here...... :hugs:

I just HOPE for answers, as this just DOESN'T make sense

Happy Saturday to all... :)

kelster - i hope you get answers soon. i'm very sorry for you :( we are all here if you need support or anything!

:hugs2: Oh Kel....my heart aches for you. That feeling is all too familiar to me. When they did my ultrasound- no sac, no beat, nothing. Even to this day...there is no explanation as to what happened. All of us women posting on this thread know all too well our struggles, hopes and dreams of motherhood that we all share. Take all the time you need...we are all her for support.

You and Jeff will be in my thoughts and prayers....

"Not only so, but we only rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perserverance; perserverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us." -Romans 5: 3-5

Please do not lose hope.... :angel:

:hugs2: Oh Kel....my heart aches for you. That feeling is all too familiar to me. When they did my ultrasound- no sac, no beat, nothing. Even to this day...there is no explanation as to what happened. All of us women posting on this thread know all too well our struggles, hopes and dreams of motherhood that we all share. Take all the time you need...we are all her for support.

You and Jeff will be in my thoughts and prayers....

"Not only so, but we only rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perserverance; perserverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us." -Romans 5: 3-5

Please do not lose hope.... :angel:

:hugs: you have me in tears!!!! so sweet

Never- I am serious EVERYONE'S support is unreal.... :)

Hey everyone.... :(

Kell I know I've already said it but I'm so sorry and gutted for you... Just take all the time you need we all understand if you go quiet for a while...

Massive (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))) for you and Jeff :hugs:

x x x x

kelster- :hugs: oh my gosh i just came in to check the thread, saw "I came in here with sad news" quoted at the top of the page and my heart dropped. You've been so helpful to me and didn't disappear or quit answering my questions when you got your bfp and have stayed here to support all of us and you deserve support too, you shouldn't be surprised that we're gutted for you. I absolutely hate that this has happened, I'm so sorry.
You should be very selfish right now and take all the time you need and treat yourself well and we'll be here when you're ready. :)

Kelster I am so sorry for your loss hun. I just hate that this can happen, it doesn't make sense and it is awful. So sorry that you have to go through it. Take your time and remember we are here :hugs:

Mornig ladies

SBB- oh you know I have taken that massive HUG from you.. mucho love.. ps you can start stalking me again :lol: even though I will be giving my body at least a month's rest.. but my temps did dropped drastically this morning

Mamaxm-thanks sweetie.. I am doing better today- it is still a shocker but there is and was nothing we could do about it

Soph- you too thanks sweetie

what suxs is my (.)(.) still hurt as if I am still............ grrrrr and I know it takes time for your body to understand there is no more... but I just want it OVER with now.....

and I am goign off the deep end with nothing but bed rest since Friday....... and yesterday was beautiful outside.. I did go an lay in the sun for a bit on the deck but the dam bumble bees are out and were hovering right over my head....

ok soooo just wanted to stop in and say to my girls and give you a squish....

ttyl....

Hey girlies :wave:

How is everyone? any new maca stories to tell?

Kell how are you hun? I'm here if you need me :hugs: I will of course start stalking you again :)

Do you not like bees hun? Lol I don't mind them. OH runs like a girl if he sees a wasp or bee :haha: they don't really bother me I used to pick them up when I was little - only got stung a few times!!

I know you must be going crazy but you do need to rest and get yourself back to your best so you can try again... I hope you and Jeff are ok, and just message me whenever you want (no pressure if that's not any time soon :D)

Lots of love and massive hugs
x x x

SBB - is everything still going good for you? any symptoms? i think it's so awesome your beanie is due on xmas day!! it's only been a week on maca for me so far, but nothing much to report. :)

Hey Never :wave:

Any news on whether DH will be coming home early?!

Yep I'm good thanks hun, few symptoms, my (.)(.) are killing me...

I didn't really notice and immediate effects from the maca, it's more when I looked back the changes that happened from when I started taking it... More energy, better moods, and I think it helped bring my cycles down a bit too...

x x x

:wave: HI SBB!

no news on DH's visit. the army is so annoying with getting back on things like that. DH gets super excited and always tell me before he knows for sure though and then i get my hopes up. you think we would stop torturing ourselves, but we can't help it. june is definite though so i'm trying to just prepare myself for that so my hopes don't get dashed. i think it's funny though. i did one of those jenny renny readings (boredom) and she told me that i would conceive in may. i was like, pssh..waste of money because i won't see DH in may, but then i got his news.. hmmmm... we will see! FX'ed

good to hear you are doing well over there. i think my (.)(.) being sore alone is enough for me, haha.

as for the maca, i'm hoping to notice in the long run too. i've noticed i, in a way, feel better just knowing i'm taking it. strange!!

That would be great if that reading was right!! Must be so hard for you being apart so much, I can't imagine doing that....

Fingers crossed he gets to come home :D

x x x

Mornig ladies

SBB- oh you know I have taken that massive HUG from you.. mucho love.. ps you can start stalking me again :lol: even though I will be giving my body at least a month's rest.. but my temps did dropped drastically this morning

Mamaxm-thanks sweetie.. I am doing better today- it is still a shocker but there is and was nothing we could do about it

Soph- you too thanks sweetie

what suxs is my (.)(.) still hurt as if I am still............ grrrrr and I know it takes time for your body to understand there is no more... but I just want it OVER with now.....

and I am goign off the deep end with nothing but bed rest since Friday....... and yesterday was beautiful outside.. I did go an lay in the sun for a bit on the deck but the dam bumble bees are out and were hovering right over my head....

ok soooo just wanted to stop in and say to my girls and give you a squish....

ttyl....

:hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"