Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

welshie - my appointment is at 1330 tomorrow. i'm pretty stoked! very anxious as to what they will want this first appointment from me. hoping it's not the usual army hurry up and wait and that they will help me get something done.

love you linny :hugs:

Linny...15lbs is fine sweets...I hope you're not stressing bout this:trouble: If it makes you feel better a woman in work put 3st on when she was expecting each of her daughters! 15lb is nothing hun buy the time you take off the weight for Little Little, fluids, placenta etc etc...:hugs:
As for the wii....They are fab! Mario Kart is played quite a lot here...and I am pleased to report Never...Welshie is getting better...even beat the 5yr old the other day:rofl:....Shaun still wonders how he lets me drive the car...and seems quite amused when I perform better on a motorbike:rofl::rofl:

I sympathise hun about the :sex: I had an episode of spotting when I was about 10wks with Callum...Shaun was the perfect gentleman for the rest of the pregnancy...much to my disgust...they just don't understand those urges:dohh::rofl:

Aww never :hugs: Love ya too, can't wait to hear about tomorrow. Hope they listen to all your concerns :D

I'm not stressing too much, its more just my sister spent alot on the dress and I just hope it fits me and I look ok. I've just never seen that much on the scales so scared me abit :rofl: Especially as I have 15 more weeks and just can't seem to fill up :haha:

Can't wait to get mario kart, it came with a free mario game where you go fight people, gonna wipe the floor with OH and make him :cry: :rofl:

I'm sure it will be ok babe, as Linny says make sure they listen to your concerns...You're an informed woman that has taken the time to know her body...you deserve credit for that:hugs:
What do you want them to do tomorrow? Maybe you can kinda make your ideas seem like their ideas iykwim:winkwink: xx

Aw linny don't worry I'm up at 17-18lbs! Are you planning to breast feed? Apparently that really helps get the weight off! You'll be fine in your dress don't worry :hugs:

Never good luck for your appt, I hope they're helpful :D

Welshie I hope that soy is doing the trick... I stalked this morning and it was all looking good!

Ttc get to :sex: !!

Sorry if I've forgotten people :dohh:

X x x

Thanks Never :D Do not be fobbed off :hugs:

:hi: SBB Yeah i am planning on breastfeeding if I'm lucky enough. My friend managed it for three months till her daughter turned her nose up one day and managed to lose alot of her baby weight :D She is worth every extra pound though, she really is :happydance:

my mum put on FIVE stone with my bro!!! She's tiny aswell so no idea how that happened :haha:

never - might be a good idea to print out your charts and bring them in with you...Also write down a list of questions...that way you wont forget them. G/L tomorrow and let us know how it all went!

SBB and Linny - my sister breastfed her 2babies and lost her weight with the first within the first 6 weeks. She was back into her old clothes by then....with her second it took more time to lose it but the BF does work with the weight loss.

ttc - i thought about that, but i asked them if i need to bring anything and they said no. not to mention i don't have a printer, and printing my charts off at work might be a little scary for the boys :haha: i think i definitely will write down some questions though. does anyone have any questions they suggest i ask? i think i'm getting a little nervous that i'm going to forget something that my mind is blank. haha!

gotcha.....then I would defo. write down how many months you were able to try with your dh in town. Do you have any concerns about your cycle (i.e., length, flow, cramps)...also I remember you saying something before about your thyroid so maybe see what they say about that and if they are willing to test it. hmmmm, if I think of any other I will post it. Lastly, maybe you can ask for some clomid to increase your chances the next month you and Dh get to try.

thank you so much :hugs: yes, thyroid is definitely one of the first things that i want to get checked. i also want to get my iron levels checked as well as i have a lot of symptoms that go with an iron deficiency as well. the length and flow have concerned me a bit but i have read time and time again that it's normal. mine last for 4 days at the most. the first day is heavy and the rest are practically nonexistent and spotting. not sure if that is a cause for concern. :shrug: i'm so anxious to get something done! DH and i will be together again in november as well and i'm hoping for a christmas :bfp: really appreciate you girls help more than anything and hope we can get our :bfp: together sweetie!

me too never! Well write this all down and I think that you should ask about the flow....you never know even though it does sound normal...it doesnt hurt to ask.

Do not depend on your memory....lol...you might forget something vital and kick yourself later...

wow i got a bit of reading to do :coffee:

welshie no the sonographer lady didnt say anything, she said the dr will make the diagnosis :dohh:

thanx ttc, i hope i dont have the insomnia :dohh: i lloooovvee sleeping :haha: that will really frustrate me

:wave: welcome schnoodle, this is a great bunch of girls, make yourself at home

never that sounds like a good weekend plan and a lot of fun :thumbup:

Never....Just wanted to let you know after coming off the pill my AF were REALLY light and I often wondered if that was what was stopping us getting pregnant, so its not necessarily a problem :hugs: Defo still mention it though hun :D

:hi: dandy

Never....When you get them to check your iron levels hun...get them to do a full blood count that will tell them if you are anemic with your Hb count, it will also tell them about the size of your red blood cells. You also need them to check your ferritin levels which is your iron stores....sometimes as with me your Hb can appear ok maybe slightly on the low side but not enough to cause concern...when at the same time your iron stores are low because your body has been calling on it to maintain your Hb level...if untreated you end up where I am at the mo with low Hb, small red blood cell size and no iron left in storage. A lot of the time docs don't tend to check Ferritin...they rely on Hb alone which as you can see is only providing half the picture.
I definately think the thyroid test as you say...Ummm....As you're at the right point in your cycle...the usual cd3 tests for LH, FSH etc. Prolactin...maybe. I guess from a procedure point of view maybe angle for an HSG as you clearly have a beautiful temp shift...would be nice for piece of mind to check your tubes.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->