Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey ladies.. I realize you probably get a lot of this, and I hate to jump in on conversations! But I am seriously considering buying it for next cycle. I would like to try the powder form, but I need some good recommendations of where to purchase (if online) The GNC only has capsules. And you ladies that use the powder form, what do you mix it with to take it? I have always mixed things with milk in the past, but that is more along the lines of whey protein shakes. Any info would be great.. I checked in some of the beginning pages of the thread for links but couldnt find a whole lot that functioned!

Thanks in advance!

Hey ladies.. I realize you probably get a lot of this, and I hate to jump in on conversations! But I am seriously considering buying it for next cycle. I would like to try the powder form, but I need some good recommendations of where to purchase (if online) The GNC only has capsules. And you ladies that use the powder form, what do you mix it with to take it? I have always mixed things with milk in the past, but that is more along the lines of whey protein shakes. Any info would be great.. I checked in some of the beginning pages of the thread for links but couldnt find a whole lot that functioned!

Thanks in advance!
Hey Whit! You can try the navitas brand. check out www.navitasnaturals.com
they have two types- the raw powder and the gelatinized powder. you can use either... the gelatinized powder has a milder taste ( still not that pleasant) but you can mix it with either OJ or tang ( it will cut the taste) or if you're looking to omit the taste completely- mix it into a protein shake . hope that helps!

mamaxm, sbb, and ttcbaby thank you for the encouragement. what's funny though is that i didn't tell dh when i was ovulating. he already knows. when he was telling me about when he is coming to visit and for me to take leave, he said "isn't that your fertile time? that's perfect!" so i didn't even have to say anything. he knows everything about me like the back of his hand. however, i'm going to try all of your suggestions. especially yours mamaxm. definitely going to make it romantic :) :) maybe get a cute outfit or something!

kelster - i'm glad you at least know what is going on now girl. hopefully once you and jeff get everything sorted out, you can try again. like you know, we're all here for you and here to talk.

:wave: have a good day, from germany!!

Good morning ladies I hope you are all well today. Day 3 of maca for me and i have to say the only thing i dont like is the taste when they repeat on you lol, it gives me a bit of a shudder.
Has anyone had any side effects with these tablets ? :hugs: xxxx

My Spotting seems to have stopped for a couple of days :happydance: so fingers crossed...

How many dpo are you now linny? That's odd you had 1 day AF, was it heavy? Do you have a chart?

X x x

Glad to hear its cleared up WAHOO! Well i was 9dpo (I have short LP) when I thought i got AF, it was normal in the morning then tapered off throughout the day which can be normal for me (I'm usually heavier in the morning - afternoon anyways) Then the next day is was light spotting, then today back to heavier again. Since coming off BCP, my period is pretty light generally, prob just a strange one so i'm counting myself as CD3.

Only thing thats strange is my temps, i haven't got a link to chart cos i'm a bit rubbish but my coverline this month was aroung 36.35 (i think) and my temps are still up at 36.72 and thats higher than when i ovulated!! Maybe i'm getting sick.......LOL!! Thanks I'l try work out how to link my chartfrom now on!

How strange... Sometimes temps stay up for AF but normally they drop, and if they stay high it's not usually that high :shrug:

Post a link and I'll have a look :D
(just go onto FF, click home page setup and copy & paste the link in the box)

x x x
Hmmm well temp back down to 36.29 so normal. Must have jus been a strange couple of days or maybe i got my days wrong with all the spottin confusion. Thanks though x x

Good morning ladies I hope you are all well today. Day 3 of maca for me and i have to say the only thing i dont like is the taste when they repeat on you lol, it gives me a bit of a shudder.
Nope no side affects sparkle. I must b lucky cos the tablets don't repeat on me either! X

Nope no side affects sparkle. I must b lucky cos the tablets don't repeat on me either! X

Today i have had the tablets before i eat and not after. This seems to of helped with the repeating problem lol :dohh: xxx

i took them on an empty stomach one day before work and it was no bueno. everyone's different. it made me light-headed. but i just started taking them at 9am instead, after breakfast, and i'm good :)

whit - welcome and good luck with the maca

never - a cute outfit is always a good thing...hahahaha.

sparkle - I dont have the repeating issue, but I do take then with a meal

Linny - how are you doing?

sbb - where are you today? Hows the bean?

kelster - glad you got some answers....did they say what might have caused the mc???? I know it is a longshot cuz I dont they ever really know, but I figured I would ask. Hope you are doing ok girl!

whit - welcome and good luck with the maca

never - a cute outfit is always a good thing...hahahaha.

sparkle - I dont have the repeating issue, but I do take then with a meal

Linny - how are you doing?

sbb - where are you today? Hows the bean?

Hey hun i'm good thanks! AF got me at 9dpo as usual but i'm CD4 today and started Soy yesterday so hoping to bring ovulation forward! Just did one of those Jenny Renny readings, its probably the biggest con in the world but i couldn't help paying for one, and getting disappointed with her responce LOL! How are you getting on?

Never - any news on OH coming home early?? You doing ok with it all, not getting too stressed?

Kelster - so glad you got some answers, i'm just so sorry this has happened to you honey. Hope your progesterone levels get back to normal and you can look to the future :hugs:

hey linny - thanks for asking. nope, no new news. we're not banking on it though. the army stinks when it comes to good news, most of the time, haha. june is a definite though at least so i will take that :) i'm trying not to get stressed, but it's really hard not to. we're going to try and make our june time together very very very not stressful. like mamaxm suggested. candles, oils, romantic stuff. outfits. so that DH and i can have fun too! the army is stressful though so i can't lie and say i'm not stressed, but things are going good and i'm really glad i have you girls to talk to!

hey linny - I am thinking I oed yesterday but I will have to wait on my temp readings for the next few days to confirm. had horrible horrible O pain last night and a bit of a temp spike this morning so I am thinking that was it...other than that....not much to report.

Never - it must be so hard to not put too much pressure on each other as your time is so limited . I bet you'll not be able to get enough of each other after spending time apart and you'l have no trouble making that baby LOL!! You've a great shot at it happening, esp as its your fertile time! I will keep FX'd for you hun. Its a great idea to make it more about how much you love each other with the candles and massage oils and things x x

ttcbaby - WAHOO, glad to hear you think you've ovulated! I get that awful sharp pain too, sometimes for hours!! Its exciting when it gets to this time, wondering whether a baby has been made. FX'd for you too hun x x

linny - DH made me the cutest thing that i got in the mail today. hallmark has something on their website that you can make your own cards with pictures and everything. he made one for me with pictures of him and then two poems he wrote himself. it was so amazing. things like that for us make it less stressful :) couldn't be in a dual military marriage with anyone but my DH :) <3 and you are right.. we will be LUCKY if we can get our hands off of each other for two seconds. i'm just worried that too much :sex: might slim our chances? i know that's all DH is going to want to do!

linny - DH made me the cutest thing that i got in the mail today. hallmark has something on their website that you can make your own cards with pictures and everything. he made one for me with pictures of him and then two poems he wrote himself. it was so amazing. things like that for us make it less stressful :) couldn't be in a dual military marriage with anyone but my DH :) <3 and you are right.. we will be LUCKY if we can get our hands off of each other for two seconds. i'm just worried that too much :sex: might slim our chances? i know that's all DH is going to want to do!

Awwww bless, its things like that which make you realise how much someone loves you. How much thought he must have put into the card with pictures and poems he's wrote WOW! You two sound rock solid! I'm not sure too much :sex: would ruin your chances but i guess you could try to keep it once a day (saying that my friend met her OH and was so into him they were at it at least TWICE a day and she fell on straight away!) I say just go with the flow and enjoy your time together, just go with how you both feel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->