Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

checking in... busy day at work

Welshie... awww the Pickle is all tuckered out.. HOW CUTE

Dandy try your local pharmacy or drug store.. Pre-seed- I really liked it as well as Jeff :winkwink: natural lubie without harming the spermies....

:hi: Never

Thanks AJ- I was happy too

TTC- I really won't know til tomorrow if in fact it happened- I'll let ya know

I just found this hun....

1. Drink a lot of water through out the day – This may be all you need, drink more water. Regardless if you use any of the
supplements to help, you must drink enough water for your body to
be able to make cervical mucous.

2. Evening Primrose - General usage is 1500 – 3000 mg once daily. Take from your period till ovulation, than switch to fish oil or another omega 3 oil. The suggested usage for increasing cervical mucous is initially 500mg, three times a day for a total of 1500mg per day. If you don’t get results in your first cycle, you may want to increase your usage to 3,000 mg a day in your next cycle. Evening Primrose Oil can cause uterine contractions in pregnancy, which is why you should not take it past ovulation (in case you get pregnant.)

3. Take L Arginine- This is a supplement helps to promote cervical mucous by supporting the production of nitric oxid (NO). Nitric oxide dilates blood vessels and helps to increase blood flow to the uterus, ovaries, and genitals.

:hug:

Welshie... awww the Pickle is all tuckered out.. HOW CUTE

It is cute...and I love seeing him so excited about seeing my folks esp as visits don't come often enough...just drove me round the twist...ever so slightly:winkwink: He even told me I had to pack tonight so we can go straight after breakfast:wacko:

You know I have everything crossed for you and that thermometer reading tomorrow:hugs::hugs:

You know I have everything crossed for you and that thermometer reading tomorrow

I know babe I know :hugs:

LOL OMG how frigin sweet......... do they live far away? Mine only live 20 minutes away so I can see them when ever.. in fact ALL my family lives close... well except for the ones that live in New England (maine)

They're about 2hrs away hun so not hugely far but far enough to make it difficult. I guess it's seeming harder cos when Callum was little, pre-nursery and school, I used to jump in the car on my first day off and go and stay for a few days...I was lucky Shaun never used to mind. Since he's started school thou it's made it more difficult...we can't just jump in the car and go. He does really miss them bless him:awww:

Ok question girls...if anyone can help here

im noticing that im a bit dry in the CM department, does anyone know what i can do naturally to increase my CM? also has anyones Dr told them what to do?

sbb i hope the clomid works for me!!!

better get reading, you girls were chatty

Clomid can dry you up... I used a bit of sperm friendly lube, can't remember the name?! Preseed is googd though as kell said.

I found EPO gave me less cm! But I think it works for pretty much everyone, it might just be a bit late to use a 'natural' remedy, you might be best using some lube as well... Just make sure it's sperm friendly :D

x x x

:wave: hey welshie, i might look into the pink grapefruit juice

Ahh Welshie almost the same time it takes us to get to AC

:hi: Suz............ how is the packing going??????????? gonna miss you this week- with everything you have to to do but I hope is goes smoothly

ok thanx guys, i would hate to do anything to prevent the spermies getting through :dohh: i like the sound of the grapefruit juice, so i might go see if i can get some from the shops and increase my water intake

Dandy - You can try Evening Primerose Oil from AF to Ov.....OR you can do Robitussin to thin out your CM. You can also try the Preseed, though Brad didnt like the feeling of it.

Kel - Oh well i am prayin hard hard hard for a nice temp for you tomorrow....oh what a great anniversary pressie that would be!

Dandy...yeah give the water and grapefruit juice a try hun...hope it helps:hugs:

Right I'm gonna love ya all and say...Night Night Peeps...I'm off up the stairs to land of nod...before tomorrow starts even earlier than usual:winkwink:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Nite Welshie.... talk with ya tomorrow- my nite is just starting.. it's the Cowboys vs Giants tonight- Monday nite football and the New York Giants are the local team here.... soooo it's on like Donkey Kong around these parts...........:rofl:

TTC- yep PRAY REAL HARD...:rofl: cause from now on I am keeping my mouth SHUT til is actually happens................ when ever the F that is

night welshie

my plan is to get some grapefruit juice today, and drink more water, and then maybe mention it to my gyn when i see her next month, and hopefully she will give me some estrogen or something to promote it better

well i had Vit C this morning cause everyone is getting sick around me :dohh: and TMI alert when i went to the toilet just before i had ewcm again :shrug: yet everytime we want to er play :blush: im quite dry...maybe if i have vit c for a few days and and more water, maybe thats all i need for more CM :shrug:

:hi:ladies :hugs::hugs:

I am around, I'm having to stalk you all as I decided yesterday to start the process of bedroom swapping :dohh: I am now up to my eyes in chaos.

Hope you are all OK and your all getting ready for those :bfp:s :hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone, how are you all today?

Dandy - yay for the EWCM, excellent news!

Having a bit of memory loss from what everyone has said so just a quick hello and will catch up later.

AFM 12 dpo today and still easily resisting the urge to test. Nipples don't feel quite as sore today and feeling abit symptomless so am just waiting it out to see what happens at the weekend!

Morning ladies

and that is ALL I am gonna say today.......... I AM PEE ODED, PISSED OFF, IN A REALLY BAD MOOD... ect ect ect................ FLUCKING FOOTBALL GAME..... and the WORST, my man TONY ROMO is OUT for 6 weeks.......... I hate the NY Giants football team and they KILLED us last night- soo dam embarassing

but... Yazzy you haven't tested yet??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->