Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

hey boo! sorry about romo :nope: glad he wasn't on my fantasy team. my team got STOMPED by the raiders. i'm sticking to college football this season haha. not so much given up, but my dog ate my oral sensor. since i tried that for a few months i thought to take a shot with the CBFM now.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh no he didn't.. LOL bad doggie

Yeah I thought about you on Sunday and I took the Broncos too.. I was mad...

yep Romo is OUT for the rest of season :cry: 6 to 8 weeks which puts us at the end of the season why even bother.. so it is Kitna .. YUCK don't even feel like watching anymore :(

yeah i know! haha. he never chews on things, rarely ever. so i was surprised when i found doggy teeth marks all over it.

yeah, i don't see why they don't just put out for the season! my state college team is doing well this season, so i have one thing to look forward to at least. well, now that you know your team isn't that fun to watch (like me) that means you can just get drunk! :haha:

that means you can just get drunk

I do that anyways LOL LOL LOL but nothing last nite.. work week= no beer

who is your college team again? Mine suxs this year Notre Dame.. Jeff is a Buck Eye fan so he was happy for 1 week at the top :lol:

:haha: yes yes, i do it too. i can get drunk during the college games because they are late on saturday's here and i have sunday to sleep in. but NFL games i usually can only watch the early games because the late games come on at like 2:00am here and i have to be at work at 5:00am so no drinking during those! i don't drink during the week either. running and hangovers do not mix well with me.

notre dame! i can't say whether not i like them much because i don't follow them, but i can say that i hate ohio state! haha. my team is the arkansas razorbacks. we are no. 19. we're happy just to be ranked, because we rarely are :) but no matter what i always root for the SEC teams because we dominate! :happydance: :happydance:

it's bed time for me. kel - you can be happy that you have another football crazy like me!

good luck on the ovulation dandy & lindsey and keep me updated on the CBFM lindsey if you can.

27 more days until DH! :D

kel - you get soo into your football, i watch our rugby, but im not overly emotional about it

just a lil bit there Dandy Doooo

that is how I am as well.. I get lil globs of it here and there but not like some girls say they do.... like it is falling out of them

ah ok, yeah without the clomid, some cycles, not all, i would get so much ewcm i would feel like i was peeing my pants :blush:

it's bed time for me. kel - you can be happy that you have another football crazy like me

nite sweetie sweet dreams

Dandy I never get globs of EWCM ever.. not even when I got PG in March.. I just have very creamy CM but when I did get PG I do remember saying it felt like I peed my pants.. LOL

never - try ebay...I know they sell them there cheap.

dandy - my DH plays rugby....crazy soul that he is!!!!!

kel - well that makes me feel better about the ewcm because I never get it either, I even tried the epo these last 2 months and still havent seen any. I did even try to sneak the preseed in thsi month for fear that it would scare brad away...LOL

ok so what is preseed? is it like a regular lube? or do you have to do something different with it?

I did even try to sneak the preseed in thsi month for fear that it would scare brad away

babe Jeff LOVES it,,,,,,,,,,,,, :rofl: so I would assume Brad would too...

but glad too, that it's just not me........... when I read about all these other girls saying they get globs and globs, I am like mannnn what about me??? why can't I have that stuff :lol:

Dandy

you put some of the lubie in the tubie and squirt it up there.. not much but enough and it stays in.... just extra "friendly" stuff to help the spermies swim.... you can also put some on him.. "OMG how embarssing".. right before you ummm ya know.. every lil extra helps

https://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/early-pregnancy-tests_2127_1704117

Good morning ladies :hugs::hugs:

I should be finished moving the bedrooms today :happydance::happydance: so will be back properly with you ladies :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, :thumbup::thumbup:
I don't know if it's any good for you but i have a persona monitor. I think it's very similar to a fertility monitor and i know the peeing sticks are the same as clearblue. I used it to avoid pregnancy and then when i was trying to conceive i used it to help me to get pregnant. You basically wee on a stick for so many days of your cycle and pop it into the machine. It then gives you a red light for no :sex: and a green light to tell you your not fertile and go have lots of :sex: You also get a little o sign when you are ovulating. That's how it goes for non pregnancy. I just ignored all its lights when i wanted to get pregnant and had lots of :sex: on red days. I also learnt that OV happens for me on days 11 and 12. The first month you would have to buy 2 packs of the sticks which i think would cost you around £20.00 and then every month after that you would need to buy 1 packet of sticks which is around £10.00. You can buy the testing kits from boots chemist or online. I have two of these as when we moved i thought i had lost it and went to buy another one. The old one turned up a couple of weeks later :dohh: I don't want any money for it you can have it. Google it and let me know what you think. I know a few ladies that have used them for getting pregnant as well as avoiding pregnancy. I don't have a box but can soon pick one up and i have the instruction book. Hope this helps :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Enjoy your day ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

omg i have the BEST ewcm i have ever had atm its lituraly hanging out me had dome on my finger and was just hanging like a long bit of string:haha: but my temp has lowerd today:shrug:

Morning girls :wave: will catch up properly later :D

Lindsey you often ov on a temp drop so it could be today! Get :sex: !!

X x x

:hi: ladies, how are you all?
been busy, so just a quick catch up ;)

Lindsey - get bedding ;) hehe! Glad to hear things are improving ;)
x

lindsey :happydance: go jump your OH :happydance:

i reckon im in for another long cycle even with the clomid :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back