Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Oh dear someones in a bad mood this morning :haha:

Sorry Kell I just don't get it!

x x x

Oh dear someones in a bad mood this morning :haha:

Sorry Kell I just don't get it!

x x x

:rofl: I didn't mean for you to get it :rofl:

Football in America is like soccer to you guys..... our season is over without our starting quaterback :( he broke his collar bone last nite and we were beating UP the Giants until that point CRAPPPPPPPPPPP

I know hun...

I couldn't give a sh*t about soccer either - or any sport really!! :haha:

Sorry he got hurt :(

x x x

I live, eat, and sleep football..... LOL but so sad to say I don't give a crap anymore.. Thank god we didn't plan on going out to Texas this year for a game.. what a waste that would of been.....

Dandy - I have heard that Vit C does help ewcm.....

Yazzy - way to be strong....I hope this is it for you!

Kel - Oh I know...well I hate those damn giants also they beat brads team (the bears) a few weeks ago....I mean embarrassed us!!!! I watched the game and was thinking of you in the first couple of minutes when Manning threw 2 interceptions....LOL...I though Kel is jumping up and down right now...LOL....so did you Ov?

I though Kel is jumping up and down right now...

you kidding me, I scared the crap outta the dogs I was hollerin' so frigin loud...:rofl:. I am sure my neighbors heard me.. but when I saw Romo go down I said it's over and went upstairs to bed and watchd Hawaii 5 O

now I am getting all sorts of crap via email and texts from Gnat fans.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

PM ya :winkwink:

Yeah I know...imagine we almost went to the bears/giants game cuz we were close by...Brad kept saying man I would have been pissed to have spent the $$ on that game to lose so bad!!!! Hey they knocked out Jay Cutler in that game also.....that team must hit really hard!

ESPN's Mike and Mike just showed that the last 4 games the Gnats have knocked the QB outta the games..... I HATE HATE THE GNATS.............

us too glad we didn't buy tickets to go out to Dallas this year

Wow I didnt know that.....so they are the reason everyone is gonna start getting fined for rough hits!!!! makes you hate them more...LOL

afternoon ladies not a clue whats going on with me temps are same as yest and have water ewcm but opk was neg as neg could be:shrug:

Kel - i'm sorry to hear about the game and about the guy getting hurt...thats not good at all.

Nipples are sore again so hope thats a good sign and even if it doesn't work out this month I have to tell them as soon as my next cycle starts for my HSG - my local NHS seems to be really quick off the mark at getting things sorted and are really helpful.

No Kel & TTC I haven't tested yet because my LP is 16 days long so i'm not even due a visit from AF til Saturday 30th. I'm gonna hold out and if she doesn't arrive I will go out and buy a test.

ohhhh Yazzy my darling you are good... LOL because my arse woulda been testing by now especially with sore nippies.... :rofl:

FX's sooooooooooooo crossed for u sweetie

*sigh* so tired, didnt get to bed till after 2 this morning cuz a server went down and dh had to go fix it. so doubt my temp is right cuz i woke up 2 hours later than usual but oh well, not really feeling it this month either and dh wont be here on Saturday, which is day 14 for me so we'll see i guess.

Oh sorry AJ....well just dtd before he leaves and hope for the best....that is all we all can do right?

any of you ladies know anyone selling a clearblue fertility monitor? i want to try it out!

:wave: morning girls

i dont really know if im having ewcm or not :shrug: i get it maybe once a day, and im putting it in cause it says to put the most fertile cm down even if its only a small amount :shrug:
gonna buy some grapefruit juice today and hope that helps, im not getting any cramps or anything yet :shrug: who knows might be another 80 day cycle on the way

kel - :haha: you get soo into your football, i watch our rugby, but im not overly emotional about it :haha:

aj - :hugs:

kel - you get soo into your football, i watch our rugby, but im not overly emotional about it

just a lil bit there Dandy Doooo

that is how I am as well.. I get lil globs of it here and there but not like some girls say they do.... like it is falling out of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->