Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Dandy, do you need telling off?! Do you want to be in the naughty corner? It's 4 days since your last clomid it's nowhere near soon enough to be saying things like that. Slap yourself on the wrist and start behaving.

You've been told.

X x x

Kel - hahahaha well I defo. think that is the difference between jeff and brad....(hard to believe we found one) LOL....He HATES preseed or any kind of lube for that matter!

Linds - great news hun! get to the bding!!!!

SBB - hahaha you crack me up....you have become the maca train mommy!!!!! Thank you for that...we need someone to knock some sense into us every once in a while!

AFM - Poor brad....he doesnt know what to make of me....I was seducing him around the clock last week and this week I am sooooo ok with just watching tv and going to bed early....hahahahahaha......

:wave:

I haven't caught up fully, kinda been quietly stalking the last few days!

So Ive just been reading about how when in labor you may possibly....ahem.....poo yourself!! I hope that isn't the case, if you knew my OH then you would know if I do then i will never EVER live it down :(

Anyway aside from that Little Little and I are good. Had my awful GTT yesterday. The glucose drink is terrible like thick medicine but glad its over with. Get results tomorrow,

Right any testers?????

just had MORE ewcm haha and have cramping similar to af cramp what i know it cant be

TTC oh noooooooooo LOL we actually found a difference in the guys.. :rofl:

Linny

OMG sweetie.. I just left ya a message on FB... bbbbahahhahahaaaaaaaaa sorry hun but yes it can happen... I know of only one girl I know that it happened too but think about pushing as hard as you can- you might CRAP yourself..I am in seriously laughing my ass off over here - you wouldn't be the first but I know how mortifying

Lindsey that is great news.....

:hi: Never and AJ

Aw Linny don't worry! It may happen but your body also knows when labour is coming, and 'clears you out'! I wouldn't even mention it to your OH... The midwives are apparently very discreet and if it did happen they'll just wipe it away without your oh or you even noticing it's happened! He's pretty mean, after you've gone through all that if he takes the piss!!

I've had such a shit day, all this house moving crap is too stressful! Won't bore you with the details but I'm getting near the end of my patience with it :(

Anyway, on a happier note - I need name help. Baby Jesus will have to have a 'proper' name at some point, these are our current finalists, please let me know your honest opinions :D

Samuel Jackson Page
Samuel Darcy Page
Samuel Hendrix Page

We will call him Sam or Sammy for short...

X x x

definitely the third one :) my dream name for a boy forever was benjamin hendrix so i like samuel hendrix!

aww Suz I am soo sorry you are at your wits end.. it will all be over SOON and think of the outcome :hugs:

Samuel Jackson

now this is just me but this name reminds me of a movie person here in the US and his name is Samuel L Jackson

https://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:YH1fNpEXmrU16M::static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/samuel-l-jackson-image.jpg

I like Samuel Darcy :)

That's a lovely name too Never :D

Kel I know, we did think of that, but it didn't hit me til about 4 days after we thought of the name! Not sure it bothers me... He'd be Sam Jackson rather than Samuel Jackson and I guess no-one ever says middle names! But I don't want people to think we named him after the actor...

X x x

That's a lovely name too Never :D

Kel I know, we did think of that, but it didn't hit me til about 4 days after we thought of the name! Not sure it bothers me... He'd be Sam Jackson rather than Samuel Jackson and I guess no-one ever says middle names! But I don't want people to think we named him after the actor...

X x x

LOL LOL no I know sweetie,,,, it's only a middle name is all.... I do like them ALL but as soon as you see him you will KNOW!!!

BTW----

my halloween costume for Saturday nites party

KELLIE IS YO YO PIMPIN' BABY!!!! but in red or purple not the gold

https://bigdaddycostume.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/gold-big-daddy-pimp-costume1-300x300.jpg

Kell we will NEED to see a pic of you in that!!
x x x

Hi Ladies

Mind if I join you? (and thanks for the invite, Linny). It would be great to have some maca buddies!

I recently started taking Maca, about a month ago now, and am really loving it so far (although unfortunately tested BFN today). But generally, I think it's helped with my PMS and to have a more positive attitude overall - and I've even been working harder at my job (not always a good thing but helps reduce stress levels).

I'm 38, my OH is 46 and we've been TTC for 10 months. Sadly had a m/c in June at 5.5 weeks. Keep thinking every month will be our month for a sticky bean but sadly nothing since then. A friend of mine recommended Maca and said she got a BFP after the first month of using it so I'm expecting great things!

Really hoping maca will bring us all lots of good luck, I see from one of the posts on here that there's been lots of BFPs on this thread. This definitely gives me hope and I want to say a big congratulations to all of those who have got their BFPs. For those still waiting, I'm sending you lots of baby dust!

Nice to see you again, Kelster, I remember you from one of the other threads!

I gots the gold teeth and all... LOL LOL

everyone thinks I am going as a hippie but I soo changed my mind last nite when we went to the Halloween costume store... I just gotta go back and get the right one.. I bought one last nite but the thing is HUGE on me,, to huge.. I may keep it though and get very oversized panty hose and put pillows in it to make me a BIG FAT PIMP...LOL .. it is suppose to be cold on Saturday so the extra pillows I don't thinkm will make me to hot

:rofl: kel.....I LOVE that outfit. We so need pics. I loved Halloween in the states, it was like a really big thing and its not really here. We all stood in the street with a fire, food and beers and the kids went knocking on the doors, loved it. People make such an effort :D

Glad you found my FB status funny :rofl: I swear I will be mortified :haha:

SBB...Thanks for the reassuring words, I so hope the midwife is discreet and OH is too busy looking after me than laughing at me :D Sorry the movin is taking it out of you. Its too much to be doing when pregnant so I can only imagine how horrible it is to do at your stage :hugs: :hugs: Just try not overdo it if you can.

As for the name I love Samual Hendrix the best. My friends little boy is Seth Hendrix and I love it. Darcy the second best with Jackson the third.....I have to agree with Kel that it reminded me of the actor. Like you say though he'l be Sam really :D

:hi: never & AJ.....wahoo glad someones testing soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->