Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:rofl: Kel......gold teeth????? We're gonna need close up pics of those bad boys :haha:

Hey Leeze welcome to the crazy thread.. now don't go running out on us after your post. :rofl: ya gotta stick with us through it all.... these ladies are FAB in here and we have a great time

Linny-- yep I will.. I just only wished I could of convinced Jeff to be my BITCH it woulda been perfect

:rofl: Kel.....DO NOT MAKE A PREGNANT WOMAN LAUGH TILL SHE PEE'S HERSELF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jeff as your bitch :haha:......I need to wee now!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: kel i love how you make us laugh!!

welcome leeze, i'm with kel. don't post and then run away!

sorry guys :rofl: hee hee hee

but it would be PERFECT though.... the crowd we will be with on Saturday nite would of gotten a BIG ASS LAUGH if I showed up as a Pimp and Jeff as a Hooker.. LOL

Good evening ladies :hugs::hugs:

NEVER, yes, yes, yes it's yours if you want it :happydance::happydance: Have you had a chance to google it ? If you want the monitor PM me with your details and i will pop it in the post for you :happydance::happydance:

LINNY, :rofl::rofl: It's true linny some times us ladies have a poo when pushing baby out :rofl::rofl: I said to jack that if the baby comes out before the midwife arrives can he please check for poo and clear it up before she comes. His reaction was " Oh no i cant do that i will have your mother on speed dial" he went all green around the gills :dohh: I guess that's some thing else that i will have to do probably with the baby still attached :rofl:
I wouldn't worry though you wont even know you have done it and nor will your DH. :hugs::hugs:

SBB, Aggghhhh moving it's a pain in the backside isn't it ? I love all of your name choices lol

LEEZE. Welcome aboard the maca train :hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, :rofl::rofl: I love it, what an outfit :rofl::rofl: Lots of photos please. :hugs::hugs:

Hi to all the other ladies hope you are all well :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks for the lovely warm welcome everyone! :thumbup:

How could I leave now? I already want to hear how Kelster's party goes!! :haha:

:rofl: Sparkle.....I can just see my OH taking pics of the poo rather than the baby just so he can tease me!!!

Hows the room swap going??

:happydance: Leeze now you have to stay :D

Hello ladies :hi:

I come on, and your talking about poo, pimps & Bitches loool you lot are truly mad!

nothing going on with me!!!

cant wait for the next testers :p x

Oh linny it's been a mare i can tell you. It's almost done just a few finishing touches to go. Ella won the argument and she will be sharing with baby sparkle. God help us lol. Me and DH now have a very snug bedroom but i like it. It's very cosy when the curtains are shut and the lamps are on very relaxing.
I have put up baby sparkles cot in the room as Ella went on and on about it, but it's empty i drew the line at letting her put the bedding on :rofl:I just have to buy baby sparkle a chest of drawers and a wardrobe and then i should be ready. Apart from other things not nursery related of course lol.
How are things going with little little. Have you started her nursery. How about names. I am stuck i really like Isla and DH is OK with this but i keep thinking of other names and my head is whizzing.

:rofl: kel and sparkle you crack me up!!!

Welcome Leeze :D

X x x

LINNY, i see that you are on facebook PM me your details and i will see if i can find you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

If anyone else wants to do this as well please feel free the more the merrier lol :hugs::hugs:

can just see my OH taking pics of the poo rather than the baby just so he can tease me!!!

that is just horrible.. I will personally come over the pond and kick his ARSE.. :rofl:

Spark.. HI YA HONEY... I promise photos,, especially if I DO convince Jeff ::: raises eye brows ::::

Leeze.... yep you can't leave now.. just join in on the fun each day.... we mainly just talk BS --- once in a while you might here something about TTC... LOL

Char-- hi ya sweetie :hi:

Suz- :winkwink:

We have all the stuff for the nursery but haven't started it yet, maybe this weekend we'l paint :D

Names I'm totally stuck, Lola-Rose was gonna be it but OH told his mum (which I'd said not to) and she thinks its a mouthful.....total mummys boy so its back to the drawing board :(

I'l hold ya to that Kel :hugs:

Awww linny Ella wanted baby sparkle to be called Lola after charlie and Lola on the telly, she said " i could have a little sister Lola who is small and very funny " lol. I don't know if you have ever seen charlie and Lola but that is what charlie says about Lola at the beginning of every programme.

Lola is a lovely name :hugs::hugs: Bloody mummies boys :rofl:

Right ladies i have no children tonight they are at my mother in laws to sleep so that i can go to work in the morning. I am off for a bath and some much needed DH time :winkwink:

Catch you all tomorrow :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Linny - I know some drs make you do an enema as soon as you go into labor to prevent that....if you are really worried about then I would do it. I had to do one before my surgery and I was stressed out about it but it wasnt that bad. on another note when my sister went into labor she went to the bathroom like 3 times before she actually started to have labor pains sooooo SBB is right, your body does clean you out!

Linds - sounds like you are oving!

SBB - I like the third....and might i say I just love the name sam....I brought that name up to brad and he veto'ed it!

Kel - OMG you are cracking me up!!!!!! You might make a non-pregnant woman pee herself also!

Linny - I love Lola!!!!!! Tell your mil she already got to name her child and it is your turn ;)

leeze - welcome to this forum....please ignore the last few pages of craziness.....we are a crazy bunch but would be more than happy to help with any questions you may have...if not..then just jump on in with your craziness LOL

Ok I need some help from the ladies on here that have taken EPO......for the last few days I have had crampiness....and today I am having CM....is it possible that the EPO is working late. I stopped taking it on the day ov was confirmed. I was fine on 1 and 2 dpo but yesterday and today have been crampy.....has anyone else experienced this? Oh and I only took 2000mgs per day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->