Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

well ladies sive managed to get ben to start taking macca with me, ive STILL got tons of ewcm so we are gonna get a lil tipsy and try the boozy method tonight haha

Danny will be pleased you lot like Samuel Hendrix cos that's his choice!

TTC I can't remember about the EPO - it never really worked that well for me and it was ages ago and my memory sucks! :dohh:

Linny, don't tell anyone else any more names!! We've kept ours to ourselves because we don't want someones comments spoiling it... After the baby is born and you announce the name no-one will spoil it for you! :haha:

I know you didn't tell, keep your OH in check!! And if you love the name you can talk him round... I love it, we were going for Layla Rose if Jesus was a girl!

X x x

Dandy, do you need telling off?! Do you want to be in the naughty corner? It's 4 days since your last clomid it's nowhere near soon enough to be saying things like that. Slap yourself on the wrist and start behaving.

You've been told.

X x x

:argh: you scared lil me sbb :sulk: ok i will give it longer :dohh: and then i will start being a downer :winkwink:

Kel - hahahaha well I defo. think that is the difference between jeff and brad....(hard to believe we found one) LOL....He HATES preseed or any kind of lube for that matter!

yeah thats why im not keen to try it, my OH likes it all natural :winkwink:

Aw Linny don't worry! It may happen but your body also knows when labour is coming, and 'clears you out'! I wouldn't even mention it to your OH... The midwives are apparently very discreet and if it did happen they'll just wipe it away without your oh or you even noticing it's happened! He's pretty mean, after you've gone through all that if he takes the piss!!

I've had such a shit day, all this house moving crap is too stressful! Won't bore you with the details but I'm getting near the end of my patience with it :(

Anyway, on a happier note - I need name help. Baby Jesus will have to have a 'proper' name at some point, these are our current finalists, please let me know your honest opinions :D

Samuel Jackson Page
Samuel Darcy Page
Samuel Hendrix Page

We will call him Sam or Sammy for short...

X x x

im not even pg and i am still freaking out that i may poop myself :blush: gosh i would hate that :dohh:

and i like the Darcy one the most, and the Hendrix one second sbb

:rofl: Kel.....DO NOT MAKE A PREGNANT WOMAN LAUGH TILL SHE PEE'S HERSELF :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jeff as your bitch :haha:......I need to wee now!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

kel - im definately keen to see you in your costume :haha: you are so cool, you are always up to something :hugs:

:wave: hey there newbie (sorry forgot your name) do stay this bunch is a hoot :haha:

AFM, still nothing to report...:nope:

sbb - yeah well I dont think it worked for me either because I didnt really get any ewcm or any cm for that matter....now for the last 3 days I have been crampy...not really painful but uncomfortable....and sharp stabbing pains.....and today I am TMI...really wet down there. I just think maybe the EPO is having a residual effect...you would think this wuold have happened during ov though. I only took 1000mgs last month and that didnt work so I uped the dose to 2000mgs this month.

Thats funny SBB my first choice before I got pregnant was Laila Rose but one of my friends announced the arrival of his baby with the same name so it put me off....and then I fell in love with Lola.

:hi: dandy & TTC

TTC...I took epo for one month and I had a really mad cycle. It was probably a coincidence but that was the month i got spotting from about 2dpo till AF and it didn't help with the EWCM at all for me :shrug:

::: comes flying in ::: :::: screetches across the floor ::: at a HIGH SPEED

and says

you know what??????????????????

:hi:

:rofl:

well I guess that is what it does then. Thanks Linny! Did you only take it from Af to ov?

:rofl: kel Ive only just recovered from the last installment :haha:

TTC....yeah I just took it from AF up to OV but I don't really know why cos I always had the EWCM, i think i was just desperate to try anything at that point. It might not be the epo though hun, it could just be one of those things :hugs: I always had spotting just never had it anything like as bad as that particular month :)

Kel you're friggin mental that cracked me up!! :rofl:

Linny stick to your guns with Lola!

TTC epo totally dried my cm up and I got no ewcm at all, when I'd had it before... I vaguely remember getting lots of cm after ov... I think it could be an effect of it. Maybe stop using it next cycle... Although hopefully there won't be a next cycle! :D

X x x

yeah I hope so.....do you remember any cramps? not sure I will be taking it again but I was really hoping for some ewcm, which I didnt get.

hee hee hee................. just in one of those moods today and I KNOW I am mental :rofl:

BTW I got one of Jeff's buddies at work to talk him into being my bitch... LOL Brett is on it for me cause Jeff said NO F*CKING WAY

Kel - you are hilarious!!!!! Jeff needs to stay on his toes around you!!!

the worst thing is TTC- that crap is going over the radio so all the officers will hear it... Brett and Jeff are really good friends but will get at each other in a bad way

he is gonna KILL ME

Oh please get him to kell - would be hilarious!!

Ttc I don't remember... Sorry :dohh:

X x x

I can guarantee you he won't do it.. POOP HEAD....

ut ooohhhhh sorry Linny shouldn't be talking about POOP around you :lol:

nite sweetie talk with ya at some point tomorrow I gotta go in the office

2 meetings BLECK

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g