Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

TTC- yep EVERYONE

hey what can I say.... LOL been a long time snice I have been in a GOOD MOOD.. well except last Saturday when i won the money

LOL

:wave:

Hi girls!! Sorry I been MIA! Like I told Kel on FB I didn't want to depress the thread. Specially with ya'll cracking me up with your craziness. Well im still bleeding and its been 10 days sense we lost our angel. :cry: Im still cramping alot too....I just want this part over with. I broke down to Amy last night because im scared to move on. Im scared to TTC again and lose again. I just dont think we will catch the eggy in time. IDK just a down day I guess. I have been staying so busy with friends and my mom to keep my mind busy and cleaning like a mofo. :haha: If I sit down my mind wonders and takes the best of me and get sad again. Still not sure if I should start my maca NOW or wait??? Like is it too much to take maca and metformin and clomid and estrogen?

Sorry I didn't want to depress you guys! :hugs: Just wanted to say hi and I missed you guys!!

I hope everyone is well!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Aw TNT don't be sorry, I wish there was something I could say to make it better... In time you will feel better and be ready to try again... but for now you just have to take every day as it comes and allow yourself to grieve for your loss...

I hope the bleeding and cramping stops soon, I know that is just a constant reminder...

Big :hugs: Hun and don't worry about bringing the thread down... Everyone is here to support you :hugs:

X x x

holy geez bunch o' chatty gals! too funny though. Hope you're all doing well:hugs:

OMG I FINALLY stopped bleeding after 4 flucking weeks. Ugh....i was literally pulling my hair. Now we can just really chill out.

TnT= sweetie I have told you already how i feel and I am still so gutted for you

hell I am gutted for ALL the girls on here that have lost their lil beanies.. it does sux royal moose balls.................

but we are here for each other--

sometimes I goof off in here just hoping i make someone laugh- to make you smile- to make you not think for a moment- I think I also do it for me too.... to take away for one moment the thought-------

but there is a reason why I found this place....I could of just googled another message board- in fact I did google numerous MB- but this one I kept in my favs and kept coming back to only read- never post, then one day I finally did and landed in here... been here with this thread since Feb 2010... and I won't leave--- I wanna see all of you ladies with beautiful lil babies of your own-- :hugs:

Delia so glad to hear you have finally stopped bleeding.. my that was a long time.....1st I bled for almost 2 weeks and the second not long at all -almost a regular period...

ok ok ok I gotta get off here and get to bed.. nite ladies

LOVE YOU ALL MUCHO MUCH

TnT= sweetie I have told you already how i feel and I am still so gutted for you

hell I am gutted for ALL the girls on here that have lost their lil beanies.. it does sux royal moose balls.................

but we are here for each other--

sometimes I goof off in here just hoping i make someone laugh- to make you smile- to make you not think for a moment- I think I also do it for me too.... to take away for one moment the thought-------

but there is a reason why I found this place....I could of just googled another message board- in fact I did google numerous MB- but this one I kept in my favs and kept coming back to only read- never post, then one day I finally did and landed in here... been here with this thread since Feb 2010... and I won't leave--- I wanna see all of you ladies with beautiful lil babies of your own-- :hugs:

Delia so glad to hear you have finally stopped bleeding.. my that was a long time.....1st I bled for almost 2 weeks and the second not long at all -almost a regular period...

ok ok ok I gotta get off here and get to bed.. nite ladies

LOVE YOU ALL MUCHO MUCH

Right back at ya' babe!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh wow, there's too much stuff to address, i'll just skip it, lemme just say i'm dying over here! all this talk of poop, bitches, royal moose balls, ya'll were having fun today boy! :haha:

I like the name Laila too too, and the second Sammy name is the one i liked, dont remember it now after so many pages but i know the second one was my fave, Darcy i think it was?

Oh yah, wanted to say, if you guys want to look me up on facebook my name is Annelie Clayton-Thomas, just let me know what your bnb username is when you send the request so i know who i'm adding :)

tnt - i'm with the girls. don't feel sorry! take all the time you want honey. :hugs: i much appreciate your help on facebook girl. you are going to have me rockin' it at the renewing of my vows!

Wow....you lot are sooo funny! Just been reading through and trying to catch up lol!

Welcome to Leezy! You'll love it on this thread, everyone is great.

I have a feeling AF is gonna get me this weekend booooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! Boobs aren't as sore, my head hurts and my face has broken out worse than when I was a teenager arrghhh...looks like she's coming with a vengence this month! Thank god for make up ha ha!

So hows everyone else today???

Hi maca girlies :wave:

Been a while since posting here.... Hope your all well ?

Just after a bit of advice, I got my bfp after taking maca for just over 2 month among other things, I have ran out last week and wasn't sure whether I should order some more now pregnant or stop I can't seem to find much info what I have found some say stop other say upto you?!? :shrug:

I'm just so nervous for this lil bean to stick and give it as much a fighting chance, already had some spotting and bit bledding which has made me super nervous :sad1:

Any advice would be muchly appreciated, many thanks :hugs:

Lots of luck to you all xx

hey ladies temp still low so no ov yet for me was so sure of it yesterday as had pain ewcm and just wanted sex haha

Morning girls :wave:

Kell we love you tooooo!!!! :hugs:

Fox I stopped taking maca after my bfp and so did most of the other preggo girls, I don't think enough research has been done to make sure it's safe...
I had a lot of spotting and a bit of bleeding as did linny - perhaps speak to your doctor and try and maybe ask them to test your progesterone... I hope it's a sticky bean :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

:D x x x

Morning girls :wave:

Kell we love you tooooo!!!! :hugs:

Fox I stopped taking maca after my bfp and so did most of the other preggo girls, I don't think enough research has been done to make sure it's safe...
I had a lot of spotting and a bit of bleeding as did linny - perhaps speak to your doctor and try and maybe ask them to test your progesterone... I hope it's a sticky bean :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

:D x x x

Thanks SBB for the reply

I'll stay off it then, I knew you guys would be best to ask. :thumbup:
I did ask my dr for a blood test but he laughed and said no :nope: So I rang EPU and spoke to one of the nurses, she explained dr won't want to do bloods as it costs approx £100 :growlmad:

My mw rang couple of days ago to say she was booking my scan for 2 weeks at EPU so hopefully they may do bloods too?!? :shrug:

Thanks again and take care x

I doubt they'll do your bloods at epu, I had several scans and never got bloods :shrug:

I'm sure everything is fine anyway :hugs:

X x x

Morning :hi:

gotta get back to work- hopefuly I can get on later--

but FYI--- Jeff wouldn't do it :(

Booooo tell him we're all very disappointed in him!

X x x

TNT - dont ever feel like you are bringin us down...we are here for support through the good and bad.....

Yazzy - sorry you think AF will getcha this weekend. I hope she flys past your house!

foxforce- congrats on your pg........praying for your sticky bean!

sbb - geez, I cant believe you are so close....everytime I see your ticker I think....oh now i havent even started my xmas shopping...LOL

Kel - i figured jeff wouldnt do it...cuz I know brad wouldnt do it either!!!!!

nothing here to report...same stuff as yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->