Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Holy crap SBB I can't believe your nearly 32 weeks!!!!!! And that your moving house, I guess you can't really sort anything out just yet which must be a nightmare......my nesting instinct seems to have already started.

Kel :( :( :( :( :(....send these to Jeff :rofl: rofl:

Foxforce....I'm with SBB and stopped taking maca as soon as I got my :bfp: I also had spotting at time of my :bfp: for around five days, then three or four times between 6-8 weeks. i was scanned at EPU at 8weeks, everything was fine. had spotting off and on plus bleeding up until about 17 weeks so seems to be one of those things sometimes. Glad the midwife is on the case, though I'm sure its nothing its natural to worry :D

TNT...Awww hun. don't ever stay away cos your feeling low, we are always here for each other and its these times that you'l need support even more :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

:hi: yazzy....she aint here yet so we'l have none of that talk :hugs:

:hi: TTC

Glucose test came back normal....WAHOOOOOOO!!! I can carry on with the sweet crap I seem to be addicted to :lol:

Thanks you guys, you're great :)

I've been getting AF type achiness all afternoon and backache really low down but I don't normally get this until after AF has already started and she's not due til Sat...I honestly have no idea whats going on with my body this month lol. Stay away AF!!!!

Ttc I'm glad I help you count down to Xmas :rofl:

Linny I'm moving TWICE in the next 4 weeks :cry: it's hideous I've been crying today cos it's all too much... So stressful.

Yazzy hope these weird symptoms are good news!!

Linny great about your glucose test - I was never even offered one!

X x x

Oh well no testing needed...AF just arrived! Gutted :-( Not allowed the clomid this cycle as I have to have my HSG first so I just have to hang onto the prescription and hope that I have a normal length cycle.
Good luck to the next tester!

checking in quick

OHHHHHHHHHHHH Yazzy :( I am soooooooooo sorry sweetie :hugs:

kay off to another meeting.. BLECK

:wave: hey girlies

kel - :rofl:

yazzy - :hugs: sorry AF showed :hugs:

cant remember anything else

:happydance: its friday!! woooooooo
still waiting for OV to happen...i dont think it will (dont tell sbb is said that) im having no signs/symptoms of OV...:shrug:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Dandy Dooooooo you are in TROUBLE ................bbahaahhahahaaaa

Linny so happy your test came back all OKIE DOKIE

CRAP I already forgot what I read :/

umm what a FLUCKIN commute home.. hour and a half................MONKEY DINK right there for you.................bahhhh

well going to the Olive Garden for din din then to the mall.. since Jeff won't be my BITCH... I am getting a BLOW UP DOLL.... LOL and I need a Pimp Cup so I will be on a search

ok check back in later

Kel I so can't wait to see the photos!!

Dandy you're in luck I'm too stressed for telling off today :lol: maybe tomorrow I'll tell you off!

X x x

phew :)

:hugs: dont stress thats not good for you missy :trouble: it is i who will tell you off instead :grr: you tell your OH i said to make sure you stop stressing!!

I'll tell him! Hopefully tomorrow most of the house stuff will be done and I can chill... But then I've been thinking that every day this week :(

X x x

....:trouble:

put your feet up have a tea (if you drink that stuff) and stop thinking about it even if just for an hour a day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->