Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Thanks hun I will I promise... I'll go for a little walk to get out of the house away from the boxes!

Night x x x

SBB - I think it might be time for me to tell you off!!!! What did I say before you started this move...do not stress yourself out it is not good for Baby Jesus!!!! Now I know I am not as good at it as you are.....but....consider yourself told off!!! TRY TO RELAX...PPPAAAAHHHHHLLLLEEEEEZZZZZZ

Dandy - oh you so got spared just now!!!

Aww Suz-- I can't wait for all this to be over for ya

welp we ended up going to the Cheesecake Factory instead... man first time and what a menu they have YUMMY

glass-check- in purple
https://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/40000264/images/11/SPPC040.jpg

https://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/40000264/images/11/SPPC040_1.JPG

My blow up bitch- check
https://www.inflatableeverything.co.uk/images/D/201220.jpg

I wil be pimpin in style come Saturday nite :rofl:

:wave: girls!

Just jumping in to say hi and still here. Hope you guys are well. I see Dandy had to tell off SBB. :haha: SBB I know you just wanna be done and over with right away but take it day by day hun. It will all happen and in a month you will be so happy to be home! Think of that image and keep positive chicky. Keep resting my dear. LIttle jesus needs momma to rest! :hugs:

Kel- Your PIMPIN!!! Can't wait to see some pics! Weve been invited to go out but not quiet feeling the dance party right now...which usually im keen to be on a dance flow any time you ask. :haha: Plus metformin and alcohol do not mix! LOL I hope you have a fab time my dear.

Never- No problem hun on the help. Its what I love to do and VERY passionate about hair and my clients. I hope you found something you liked!

Linny- So glad to see that your tests are swell! :happydance:

Ah Yazzy--- I just read! Im sorry AF showed up! Well POOP STICKS!! That sucks...make her go away so you can try fresh!

So I have this problem with shopping when sad...:haha: but today I did GREAT. Spent less than 30 and got two headpieces and a cute little ring! Amy just "had" to buy the new Bark-Off thing so that our dogs will stop barking when someone knocks or rings doorbell....the thing actually freaken works. Except my little 3legged dog barely responds to it...sometimes I think he is just weird and nothing affects him even when he's super sick...aww i love him.

Anyways- off to watch my shows!

Much love ladies :hugs:

LMAO! Well i guess a blow up bitch is better than no bitch at all :haha:

Oh, and hello ladies! LOL, Kel got me all distracted and everythign else i read flew right out my brain.

SBB TAKE IT EASY!:trouble::grr: dont get too stressed out, its not good for the LO so make some time to chill out a bit.

Yazzy, so sorry AF got you,i hope your tests will give you some answers.

:hi: Ladies

Yazzy - sorry af got ya :hugs: bring on your next cycle :)
kel - nice blow up ;) your gna be one pimpin pimp :D
Tnt - Aww bless your 3 legged dog! How many dogs have you got?
:hi: to all the other luvly ladies :)

AFM - feeling fed up. My partners mum has offered to pay a deposit on a house for us but we wont beable to afford the mortgage :(I hate being an adult!
x

:shock: so i had so much EWCM this morning it was crazy! don't know if it was the EPO or grapefruit juice but wow!

Hello ladies :hugs:

I will check back over the thread later. I have had a terrible nights sleep and need a :coffee: to pull myself together :growlmad:

NEVER, I will post your persona later. It's all bagged up and ready to go :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Right ladies I am back and have got over my evening of sulking after AF showed up yesterday.

I am booked in for my HSG on 8th November and OH has his SA on the 10th Nov so after that I am alllowed to start my clomid woo hoo! My cycles are getting shorter...after taking 6 months to start after stopping bcp I had 2 90 day cycles, then a 53 day and this last one was 45 days so they are getting shorter.

The question is......do you ladies think I should take soy this cycle???? I want to make sure I have a normal'ish cycle so I can take the clomid before Christmas. I also need to order some more maca...

Never...woo hoo for the ewcm!! How much grapefruit juice are you drinking? I think I might get some for this cycle.

Dandy...how are you doing?

TNT - nice to see you on here.

And hello to everyone else and thank you for giving me a lift to move onto my next cycle...what would I do without you all!

Morning girls :wave: wow I've been told off a lot :blush: I'll try and stay calm today!

Yazzy - personally I would try soy! But that's just me, I stuffed anything and everything down my neck if I thought it would help :haha: but then again you don't want to bring your ov too far forward, so that you're oving when you have your hsg?

Never - glad whatever it is is working!!

Kel - I seriously cannot wait for pics!

TNT - you have a 3 legged dog? How friggin cute is that?!

Morning everyone else :wave: where's welshie lately?

X x x

Ooooh one more question...if my AF started yesterday afternoon around 5pm do I class today as CD1 (in terms of taking soy).

SBB - i'm going to go for it. I have some left in the cupboard, it will only be about 100mg's per day but will give it a go. My HSG will be done on CD10 so definitely don't think i'll ov then...the earliest so far has been CD30!

Right now to find out how to get a ticker...any ideas anyone??

Good Morning Gals!:hi:

Just plopping myself in before heading out to work....BUSY DAY!! AND..since I live in the "bible belt"- the trick-o- treaters will be out and about tomorrow. AND its also GEORGIA-FLORIDA weekend, so big game.

Kel- don't forget your pimp juice for that pimp cup!

SBB- Tsk Tsk- but since you've already been "told", im just gonna say- JUST RELAX AND TAKE IT EASY! Baby Jesus has a few more weeks of cooking time :thumbup:

Never- :saywhat: I read on another post somewhere that the EPO with the grapefruit helps with that..thats a good thing:thumbup:

Yazzy- sorry bout :witch: but hopefully your HSG will go smoothly. You never know- that dye will probably help push stuff out of your tubes..and VOILA! Maybe you will get lucky like some of the other gals that were OFF the clomid and got their bfp- I think there were at least 2 or 3 this month..

Hi AJ, Dandy, Char, Linny, Spark, Welshie, TnT............I know i've missed quite a few.

Have a fab weekend, and BE SAFE!!

Hey delia :wave: hope you're ok hun :hugs: I am trying to take it easier I promise!

Yazzy I'd class yesterday as cd1 as it wasn't like 11pm that af came :shrug:

Been to my midwife appt today... All good :thumbup:

X x x

Morning :hi:

Delia hun that cup will be filled :rofl:.. and yes I saw that game is tomorrow.... GO BULL DOGS!!!!! I was recurited to Georgia but I never made it down there for a visit....

Yazzy----- what kind of ticker are you looking for????

Suz--- you BETTER relax................do you have friends helping with the move????

Spark- sorry you had a horrid nite sleepin.. I saw your FB post.. lil babe doesn't want to sleep when you do huh????

Char--aww hun sorry about the mortgage thing.. even if you eat beans and franks for a year, you couldn't do it? LOL noo I know you can't do that- you've got a babe you need to think about.. buying a home is very stressful preggos or not

TnT- that collar works really? my two are bad bad doggies- they bark so much for the 1st 5 minutes when people come in... and forget the front door- I have a screen door that has the glass all the way to the bottom and they just sit there and look out and bark at ANYTHING that goes by UGH

anyhooooooooooo it's Friday YIPPIE- can't wait for the weekend to start

ya'll have a GREAT day.. I chat up in a bit- I just need to get some work done

Hi! I havn't been on here forever. Have so much going on with getting ready to start school and just crazy family mess.

I just found out I'm having A BOY! I'm on team Blue:)

I tried to upload a pic of the baby but for some reason it is saying invalid file. Oh well. Just wanted to let my girls know what was going on with me.

I hope you guys are all doing well. :hugs:
Have a great day! Off to complete some homework.

Congrats on team blue Wispy!

Kell we'll get some help, we need to know what the f**K is going on first before we can organise when people need to come and help us - nightmare :dohh:

x x x

Hi Girls,
This is my first post here, and there is no way I could ever read thru 1056 pages of this thread.. but I was wondering if the recent users here were using the Maca, and how many of you came out with BFP's? When do you start taking it, how much do you take, in powder or capsule form, etc?! Sorry for all the questions! I am 7 DPO today, but my cycle is going exactly how last cycle went, so I'm assuming I won't be getting a BFP this month, so I need to order Maca soon if I'm going to start taking it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->