Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Kel - OMG.....fleckin hilarious!!!!

TnT- way to go....on $30 is really awesome! LOL...

Char - that stinks!

Never - Oh I am so jealous of your EWCM....I have taken EPO for 2 months and NOTHING....I mean no CM at all!!!!! So do you have cramps after Ov when on the EPO? I had some from 2dpo to 5 dpo....nothing today so far.

Yazzy - as long as you arent doing soy and clomid at the same time I think you can take it. I remember my dr saying that if you start your af after 3pm then you should categorize the next day as cd1.

Delia- have a great day!

Wispy - congrats hun! Team blue....oh now to find a name!!!!

Erin - welcome...you can start taking maca anytime in your cycle, though I would suggest to stop taking it once you get the BFP. I have taken both the capsule and powder....capsule is easier as the powder does have to be mixed in a shake or something...otherwise it is not to tasty! You can also give it to your OH.... Good luck and let us know if you have any questions! Also, 7 dpo is early....bub might not have implanted yet so I wouldnt count you out yet!

:hi: TTC

and Suz STOP you seriously sound FRUSTRATED.... we don't want baby Jesus to come early...

Wispy congrats..

ho hum.... cold here today- I am chilly- bored- don't wanna work- yadda yadda yadda

hey kel...whats the temp like up there....I will be there december 29th! I am afraid of cold weather...LOL

ohhhh... you kidding me... FRIGIN COLD... average in the 40's.... it's gonna be 36 degrees here tonight.. Jeff is SOOOOOOOOOO not sleeping with the fan in the window tonight...

you going back to your friends house down by AC?

how long for???????????????? I would LOVE to arrange a meet

yeah we will be there for 3 days and then we head back up to Hunter NY for New Years....then we are back down to AC for 1 day. How far are you from Galloway Township....or Absecon?

bout an hour to hour an a half...................

next time you come up for a longer period of time.. we'll figure something out.... AND when it's not on the winter HELL we could get a snow storm by that time.... LOL

hahaha yeah fro sure! Great...all I need is a damn snow storm!

that would be perfect for NY............ just not the driving.. :rofl: that would SUX...

yep that would suck.....well I think we are going to Maine in May...so maybe we can meet in maine.

ha ha ha only if you go in July muh friend.. that is a 5 hour ride for me..... LOL and July is our 2 week vakay up there

Oh hahahaha...well I guess we will decide later....This trip is a tentative trip if we are not pg by then.

Yazzy :hugs: So sorry about :witch: but its fab about your cycle getting shorter. Next one would be great to be 35 days or so :D

TTC...so you keep talking about cramps....are they just like AF cramps. I don't want to put ideas in your head but my :bfp: month I got cramps at 5dpo and 7dpo, I was convinced Af was coming really early and it just wasn't something I usually got then :shrug:

Kel...:rofl: :rofl: you crack me up! Loving the bitch :rofl: :rofl:

SBB.....Jeez I honestly don't know how you have the energy :( I finished work at half 3 and came home to be OH's helper (were just starting the nursery) three hours later I HAD to sit down and now I feel like I could fall asleep! You really must try take it easy :hugs:

Oh and I only had to have the glucose test 'cos my brother is diabetic and apparently that can make you more likely to get pregnancy diabetes. Thankfully I'm fine, its not a nice test though I have to say :(

:hi: to everyone else :hugs:

hey Linny....well the cramps are not like af...more like vertical shocks of lightening. I think they might be from my surgery....who knows...also it started v. early like 3 dpo and got pretty regular around 5 dpo...isnt that to early? Today I have only had pains in my sides like I am having a stitch...but again I think it might be from the surgery.I dont want to get my hopes up to much ya know, but it nice to hear that it could be a good sign.

Is that diabetic test the one where it takes like 4 hours?

:hi: kel :hugs:

TTC...hmmmmm not sure then hun. My cramps felt the same as AF and were quite strong, I was convinced :witch: she was coming :shrug: Ooh i hope it is a sign :hugs:

The test is just over two hours. You fast overnight then have blood taken. You then have to drink an AWFUL thick medicine type drink and sit down for two hours before having another blood test :(

Oh yes....I remember that with my girlfriend....she had to do it also....and I remember her saying how unpleasant it was.

*sigh* i'm spotting. Why am i spotting! i'm so annoyed and frustrated right now, i just cant be bothered anymore, feel so down right now. :cry:

Hey girls... We finally exchanged on our house and got our mortgage offer :happydance: so we can have a good weekend! Well, we'll still be packing but at least we can relax about it all...

X x x

Maybe it's ovulation spotting :shrug: I had it randomly a couple of cycles... :hugs:

X x x

aj...sorry hun...maybe ovulation spotting?

sbb- that is great news....I am so happy for you and danny....baby jesus will get some rest this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->