Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

i dunno, i've never had this before, EVER. my cervix is super high too so i dunno. I'm just tired.

SBB, so happy you got your house settled!! One less thing to worry about.

Aw hun :hugs: I hope you feel better... It's probably nothing... Maybe you've overdone it?

X x x

:dance: Suz!!! yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee congrats to you and Danny

AJ- yep could be o spotting

Hello ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just jumping on to say hi, It's bacon sandwich day so I am off to my mums.

Just wanted to let you ladies know we have chose a name for baby sparkle, she will be called Isla Ann Carey. The Ann is after DH auntie Who passed away 2 years ago, she had downs syndrome and lived until she was 61 bless her. DH has very fond memories of her (although he wont admit it :winkwink:) as she lived with his nan while they were growing up and then with his mum when his nan passed away.They all got up to lots of mischief together as you can imagine :winkwink:.
I hope you all like the name. It feels feels good to give her a name like she really is on her way lol.

Catch you all later :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:yipee: :yipee: SBB....I'm so happy you can finally relax a little. I have painting to do today and already can't be bothered. My OH is the grumpiest decorater and just shouts and swears at himself :dohh: Fun days for me :rofl:

Sparkle...awwwwww thats a beautiful name hun. Wish we had ours sorted, I just can't seem to find one that fits, and that we agree on. I think the whole Lola hassle has just put me off the name now :dohh: :shrug:

AJ...I would also suggest O spotting. I randomly spotted sometimes throughout my cycle :hugs: Sure its nothing to worry about :)

Love the name sparkle it's beautiful! :cloud9:

Linny my OH is a terrible DIYer too... He gets in a strop about it so easily! I'm much better at it :haha:

Right we are doing a bit of packing then off to London for a surprise thing for my friends bday this afternoon...

X x x

:wave: hey girls well sat is over for me, its been a good/bad day :shrug: morning we were supposed to go out on my parents boat, we went and sat on it then dad didnt feel like driving it, so what was a wasted morning :dohh: then arvo took our pup and went to OH's grandmas house for her bday, my parents came and that was good/fun, took my pup for a swim in their dam. :thumbup: that was fun, then on the way home the petrol light went on and we nearly didnt make it to a serice station :cry: and i got yelled at for letting my car get so empty, so i havent spoken to OH since :cry: and im still hoping for some :sex: tonight as we missed it last night and if we get none tonight thats 3 nights with nothing

im nearly at day 10 after clomid and my cervix feels firm and closed :cry: maybe im not gonna get a chance to fall pg before christmas :cry: and i have no ewcm :cry: gotta buy some grapefruit juice

:shock: so i had so much EWCM this morning it was crazy! don't know if it was the EPO or grapefruit juice but wow!

:happydance: thats cool never :thumbup: i gotta get me some of that juice

Right ladies I am back and have got over my evening of sulking after AF showed up yesterday.

I am booked in for my HSG on 8th November and OH has his SA on the 10th Nov so after that I am alllowed to start my clomid woo hoo! My cycles are getting shorter...after taking 6 months to start after stopping bcp I had 2 90 day cycles, then a 53 day and this last one was 45 days so they are getting shorter.

The question is......do you ladies think I should take soy this cycle???? I want to make sure I have a normal'ish cycle so I can take the clomid before Christmas. I also need to order some more maca...

Never...woo hoo for the ewcm!! How much grapefruit juice are you drinking? I think I might get some for this cycle.

Dandy...how are you doing?

TNT - nice to see you on here.

And hello to everyone else and thank you for giving me a lift to move onto my next cycle...what would I do without you all!

:hugs: thats great that your cycles are getting shorter :thumbup: dunno what you should do about the soy :shrug:

im fine thanx, really just wanting to Ov, but still no signs or symptoms :cry:

*sigh* i'm spotting. Why am i spotting! i'm so annoyed and frustrated right now, i just cant be bothered anymore, feel so down right now. :cry:

i sometimes spot in the middle of my cycle :shrug:

:yipee: :yipee: SBB....I'm so happy you can finally relax a little. I have painting to do today and already can't be bothered. My OH is the grumpiest decorater and just shouts and swears at himself :dohh: Fun days for me :rofl:

:rofl: sounds like my OH when he is doing something and it doesnt go right he swears like a trooper...i just dont wanna help him when he is in one of his moods

Hey dandy :wave: hope you're still gonna ov... You never know, I honestly thought I wouldn't on the clomid then I suddenly did! Make up with DH and get some :sex: !!

X x x

And dandy it's 7 days since the clomid - that's not nearly 10 :haha: I ov'd 9/10 days after I think, and had no ewcm... Or any other signs!

X x x

....it is nearly ten :sulk: :p i'll keep my fingers crossed i do Ov, but im not feeling to confident i will...

Morning ladies

Spark I absolutely LOVE the name and to know WHY you chose it-- your lil girl will grow up and and be soo honored :hugs:

Suz have fun in London-- are they having a baby shower for you? or should i say did you plan one or ya think you are getting a surprise???

I know I told Jeff back in April that I am planning my shower- I want people there that I only speak to ... cause I know his mom and sister would be inviting their side of the family whom I haven't seen or spoke to in YEARS-- I would feel like a fool- hey I'm pregnant, come give me a gift....even though I haven't seen you in years........

naahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not like me at all-

Dandy- relax bub............ like Suz said it's only been a few days since you last took it... however too hun... just remember it may not work either..... and that is ONLY because you may need a HIGHER DOSE is all..... like 100mg or 150mg....

My OH is the grumpiest decorater and just shouts and swears at himself

baahahahaha ya know I can actually see him doing that...:rofl:

so I am excited about the party tonight............ and I promise I will get photos up asap... ok I am going to lay back down

TTYL

Well fingers crossed for you anyway Dandy...

Kell we don't really do baby showers here... Totally agree on not inviting people you never speak to. God it would be awful!! For my friend we all went out for 'afternoon tea' at a posh hotel, basically with tea, champagne, sandwiches and cakes... It was really nice to just all get together so something like that would be cool... :shrug:

X x x

oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh ok I didn't know that- see learn something new everyday.. just recieved a NEW wrinkle in my brain

ok ok I gotta go get back in bed it is only 6:20am and STILL DARK out.. grrrrr I can't wait for us to turn the clocks back - I want my sunshine in the AM again.. of course I will miss the afternoon light but I likethe AM lite better at this time of the year

toodles................ Suz- again- have a great time today

Thanks kell have a fab time tonight - really can't wait for the photos!!

X x x

sparkle - can't wait to get the persona! again, can't thank you enough for it! the name you have picked for a girl is so beautiful! congratulations on deciding on it!

yazzy - i only drank one cup a day. i really love grapefruit juice. my dad used to give them to us for breakfast when i was a kid. i was hoping to drink more every day because i wasn't sure how much i needed to but i guess the cup a day did the trick!

sbb - glad you stepped out a bit and hopefully you get more relaxed :hugs: glad to hear about the offer!

delilah - really? i didn't even know that. i'm out of EPO and grapefruit juice right now so i'm just letting my body do it's thing until ovulation.

kel - i hope you are having a good weekend!

wispy - i've taken your advice and i've been taking 400mg of wild yam. plan to stop at ovulation. hoping to get my body used to it before i see DH and hopefully it does the trick! congrats on the boy! DH and i are hoping for a boy, but we would definitely be happy with both!

erin - welcome! your avatar pic is so cute! not sure if everything has been answered yet, but i will try. the average dosage of MACA is 1,500mg - 3,000mg per cycle. you can take it in pill form and powder form, but the capsule is preferred for most since the taste isn't for everyone. for the amount of BFP's on maca just go to the first page of this thread and you will see. feel free to ask us any other questions honey!

ttc - no, i haven't had cramps caused by EPO since taking it. i've taken it for about five cycles. however, i will keep an eye on it this cycle and make for sure i don't get cramps and let you know. alright hun? hopefully it's a good sign for you!

linny - glad to hear you are fine and i hope you're healing it well from the test. not sure what it includes, but doesn't sound nice! :hugs:

aj - some girls spot at ovulation. it's actually a sign of high fertility. take a google, you will find tons on it! i've had it only one cycle..my first cycle of soy. so you never know!

dandy - go out and get you some grapefruit juice honey. maybe it will do the trick! sorry your body is being such a meanie! :hugs:

welshie - where are you sweets?

AFM finally done with my long post :) having a lazy saturday. partied last night, but was tired by about 1:00am. i get lamer and lamer as the weeks go by haha. 18 more days until i go home and see my friends and family! it's been over a year since i've been home. yikes. and then 24 days until DH's flight comes in and all my nights dreams come true. we are renewing our vows on 2 dec and having a little party with it. i get a new ring too! it means a lot to me because our relationship is a lot stronger and healthier since we first married and this kind of seals the deal for me even MORE! TNT helped me picked out a hairdo :) waiting to ovulate, had EWCM (tons) yesterday (earliest i've ever had it...), but no smiley on my cb digi yet. the lines look pretty close though!. took temp this morning and was 97.18 but hesitant to post it since i didn't go to bed until 1:30am and also drank. okay ending of my long post. have a good weekend girls!

oh NEVER that is awesome..... renewing your vows... :hugs:

I would put the temp in... see what it does tomorrow and Monday--we went out last nite too- not as late as you :lol:-we were home by 10:30 but I had a very nice high temp this am.... so not sure if it was because I had a few beers last nite or just a high temp....

thank you kel :hugs: i might post it and just make a circle around it. depending on what tomorrows temp is that is. you are not allowed to talk about your temps if we can't stalk your chart! :cry:

sparkle - that is a wonderful name...and even better that it has such a sweet meaning behind it!

Dandy - yes I agree with SBB, you still have time to ov....get tot he bding!

SBB - have fun in London hun!

linny - hi hun hope you are enjoying your weekend.

never - oh you have such exciting times coming up...going home to see your fam but most of all to be able to renew your vows!!!! Oh that is wonderful.....esp after the tought times ya know.....it sounds like you guys worked through some issues and came through it together....that is really awesome, that isnt such an easy thing to do sometimes, which is why our divorce rate is so high.....huge congrats...that is defo. something to celebrate!

afm - well...I have managed to find a way to get the flu....ugh....so I am on my laptop in bed chatting with you lovely ladies! Not doing much today or tonight either! I want my only day with my dh to be fun tomorrow.....he works 6 days a week so Sundays are our only day together....gonna rest up today and hopefully by tomorrow I will feel better!

hee hee hee sorry bubba,,,,, I will let you guys know if and when something happens :winkwink:

oh NOO TTC- the flu.... awww feel better sweetie :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->