Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

thanks kel! Have a great time tonight and take tons of pics....what did jeff decide to dress up as?

he is going as Gene Simmons- I will take LOTS promise

Welshie is at her parents :)

Oh yeah i think I remember you saying that! hahaha that is going to be great!

Oh ok....just wanted to make sure she was ok.

Hi everyone

You lot are very chatty!! :haha: I'm gonna have to be on here a bit more to keep up with you all. Last couple of days I've been lying low as have been feeling pretty crappy since AF came on Thursday. Wish I'd been on here more though, I think all of your positive energy and lovely support for each other might have helped!

I've just started taking EPO (today) so will see what happens with that. Didn't have any noticeable EWCM last month so hoping this helps. Have also got some flaxseed oil and some cough medicine similar to robitussin. Have increased the maca dosage today too to see if this makes any difference.

TNT - sorry for your loss, I know from experience how heart-breaking this is. I hope you're taking good care of yourself (and getting lots of love and support from those around you)

Jazzy - I think we got AF on the same day this month? I'm on my most serious mission ever this month - maca, softcups, CBFM, pre-seed, EPO, flaxseed, grapefruit juice, cough medicine. I'm seriously rattling already!

Foxforce - definitely stop taking maca when you get BFP (this is what I've read)

Sorry if I got any names wrong or mixed up. It might take me a while!

Have fun tonight Kelster! My OH and I are going to see Burk and Hare tonight at the cinema. Black comedy. Just what I'm in the mood for!

Have a great weekend everyone xx :hugs:

good luck leeze!

oh, and i found this for you dandy "If you re taking Clomid (clomiphene citrate, Serophene) as an ovulation inductor, it may help to know that it can cause hostile mucus in 30 percent or more of women using it. Higher doses of Clomid tend to be more associated with less cervical fluid and a thinner uterine lining, than the 50 mg dose and Robitussin can help to reverse this."

leeze I love your morph pic! Glad to see you back on hun!

never & dandy - clomid made my cm hostile...the little that I had. I used robitussin to thin it out. (TMI) It kinda made me feel like I constantly had something running out of me...but at least it thinned it out.

Leeze - yep AF got me on Thursday aswell! Hoping to have a normal'ish cycle this month...last one was 45 days...thats the shortest so far!

ok thanx guys, i might get robitussin and grapefruit juice

ok TMI quesion, my um...girl parts are itchy, and i feel swollen? not inside just kinda at the opening, its weird, would that be from having :sex: kinda dry? (the CM prob im having) or something else? i might get robitussin today - how much would you take ttc?

gooooood morning ladies im on top of the world this morn had the best:sex: ever and for once EVERYTHING stayed in:happydance: and my temp has slightly rissen today PURRRRLLLEASE let this be THE rise

Morning ladies :hi:

hope you all had a WkD halloween :D I was working soo no fun for me hehe

Lindsey - yay I hope this is it chick!! Whens af due, any ideas?

im going for lunch today with my friend who I havent seen in months :) so im happy!

:hugs: im getting worse at catching up ladies! My brain doesnt work :( x

Morning ladies :hi:

hope you all had a WkD halloween :D I was working soo no fun for me hehe

Lindsey - yay I hope this is it chick!! Whens af due, any ideas?

im going for lunch today with my friend who I havent seen in months :) so im happy!

:hugs: im getting worse at catching up ladies! My brain doesnt work :( x

unfortunatly i dont know lol depends on if this is ov or not if it is then roughly 14 days after

:wave: lindsey

so happy its working well for you...how did you get it all to stay in? :shrug: :dohh:

im gonna go out and buy that robitussin tomorrow :)

:wave: lindsey

so happy its working well for you...how did you get it all to stay in? :shrug: :dohh:

im gonna go out and buy that robitussin tomorrow :)[we havent got a clue haha we did avoid female org at the end maybe it was that as wasnt pushing it back out

:rofl: well good work anyways :hugs: hope this is it for you

im wondering if im maybe Oving nowish :shrug: we'll have to see what my temps do in the next few days :shrug:

Lindsey - Well im hoping af dont come for you at all! :)

dandy - oi, stop being negative! You WILL O ;)

never :hi: :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back