Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning ladies

WAS having a good time last nite until Jeff decided he didn't feel good- sooo we were only at the party for 3 hours... :( home before 10pm.... :( oh well

here I am as promised.. I didn't win anything which I knew I wouldn't being at the place we were at.... they have the "regulars" the favorites..... sooooooooooooo :lol: but it was fun dressing up

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs451.ash2/72462_1675281088985_1446205417_31767573_5904561_n.jpg

soo anyhoo I am hungry be back later :)

brilliant pic, Kelster! Made me smile!

I'm actually the one nowadays that drags my OH away from nights out at 10-11pm - as I'm doing the "let's lead pure lifestyles with lots of sleep and minimal alcohol" thing - I think sometimes in his head, he's like "where's this fun-loving woman I fell in love with?!" :haha: When we were out on Thursday night I pulled him to one side when his friend had gone to buy him his third pint of lager that evening to ask him how much he planned to drink that evening. I'm starting to feel like such a kill-joy but I'm a woman on a mission!!!:loopy:

my husband doesn't drink at all, but he's 100% pro me being happy so it's hard pulling myself away sometimes!

Kell that is hilarious!!!! :rofl: absolutely brilliant!

X x x

Dandy - yes that could make you feel weird down there and you can take 2 tsp 3 times a day!

linds - woohoo!!!!!!

kel thats hilarious! You look awesome...

Hi never, sbb, char, & leeze

well I drank to much last night...UGH....that should be ok right, i am only 8 dpo....oh I hope so!

:wave: Just stopping by to say hi!! Thinking of you girls!!

Happy Halloween! Hope you guys have a fab rest of the weekend! :hugs:

Amy forced me to dress up tonight to take our friends 3 year old trick or treating so Im doing a flapper type wig and flapper type make up....no outfit pick out...its cold as heck here so dont think I will go extreme there....so probably gonna go with the flow sense this was last minute...we weren't going to do anything but now we are...

Have a good one girls! I will "try' and post pics later! Or they will be uploaded on FB as well! haha

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I LOVE IT Kel :haha: :D you look fab, you soooooo deserve a prize for that :) Shame Jeff wasn't feeling too good though!!

TNT...hey hun sounds like a fun night!

Leeze...:hi: good to see you back here. Sorry about the :witch: but its a new month and with all the things your trying I'm hoping for a great outcome for you :D

:hi: never...I'm so happy your getting to go home soon, and renewing your wedding vows sounds so romantic. You will defo have to post pics :D

TTC....hope the flu has passed and your feeling better. I keep getting a cold and it just comes and goes. Mighty annoying!!

Linds...WAHOO sounding promising for you!!

Dandy...FX'd for the big O soon :hugs:

i am so snappy today keep biting everyones heads off ben keeps saying to me "my god if your not ovulating god help me!"

my husband always says, if you aren't pregnant god help me and i never am! :haha: so god help him! :rofl:

Morning ladies! Well i think ov was on Friday as you all suspected, not too hopeful about our chances this month, lack of sleep, grumpiness and stuff, didnt get a whole lot of bding in either, was too tired most nights from being out too late.

Neway, onward and upward! I bought this e-book called Pregnancy Miracle, kinda expensive but i figured wat the hey, if it gets us our bean it will be worth it and better to buy it now than to wait another 6 long months or so with no results. I knew a lot of the stuff in it as far as charting and stuff but i did learn some new things and it reaffirmed some stuff i did know but wasn't doing. So now DH and i have made a deal to go hardcore for 3-4 months, eating right, sleeping early, exercising, taking supplements, drinking water, the works and see how it goes. So new month, new plan, lets see how it goes!

what are your chances AJ?

i'm not sure which temp to use. it was daylight savings time at 3:00am today so do i use my 5:00am temperature or my 6:00am temperature when i usually temp at 5:00am?

um...i think we :sex: cd11 and yesterday which was cd14 so boo on that, wit all the sleep issues too i'm not very hopeful but hey, i get to start with a new slate so i'm just looking forward now.

:hugs: sorry girls about my downer mood, i've been feeling a bit depressed that xmas is so close and i still dont have a bfp :cry:

kel :haha: wow you really go all out, you looked awesome!!

never, lindsey - :rofl: i have been moody the past few days too, and have had a couple of disagreements :shrug:

fxed for you aj

if i oved yesterday we didnt :sex: 2 days before :dohh: only the day of, so :shrug: we'll see

i guess technically we have a chance but i'm looking forward to working on my overall health and seeing what that does.

thats a good plan AJ, i find that can really help your cycles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->