Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning ladies! Well i think ov was on Friday as you all suspected, not too hopeful about our chances this month, lack of sleep, grumpiness and stuff, didnt get a whole lot of bding in either, was too tired most nights from being out too late.

Neway, onward and upward! I bought this e-book called Pregnancy Miracle, kinda expensive but i figured wat the hey, if it gets us our bean it will be worth it and better to buy it now than to wait another 6 long months or so with no results. I knew a lot of the stuff in it as far as charting and stuff but i did learn some new things and it reaffirmed some stuff i did know but wasn't doing. So now DH and i have made a deal to go hardcore for 3-4 months, eating right, sleeping early, exercising, taking supplements, drinking water, the works and see how it goes. So new month, new plan, lets see how it goes!

Sounds like a great plan! My OH and I are trying at the moment to make sure we get 8 hours sleep each night, regular exercise, lots of healthy food, minimal alcohol, lots of vitamins etc. I don't think I've been this healthy since I was about 14! I've also convinced my OH that if I'm not pregnant by Xmas that we're both going to do a 3 month total detox in the New Year and take on a really strict regime. I'm secretly hoping that will scare his little swimmers into reaching their goal and scare my eggs into being really healthy the next couple months so that we don't have to do it - but I'm also determined to do it if we don't get our BFP before then!! Xx

^I told DH the same thing! If this doesnt do the trick its detox time!

what the heck....pic wouldn't upload!!! hmmm darn... well my FB has them! Dont understand the administration link issue...but okay...

night night

Aj - I think your deffo in with a chance this month :) im liking your healthy plan!

Lezze - :hi: im liking your healthy plan too hehe!

:hi: Tnt, Lindsey :hugs:

kel - your costume is fab! I wish the uk was as up for it :(

AFM - not alot... Plodding along with work!

:hi: to all the other maca luvlys!

:hi: ladies :hugs:

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend :hugs:

Kelster, love the pictures lol. Hope jeff is feeling better :hugs:

Lindsey, :happydance::happydance::happydance: a rise :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lindsey - yay :D are we talking Ovulation rise? Wahoo!

sparkle - :hi:

just had a mcdonalds brekkiE :) yum x

Lindsey - yay :D are we talking Ovulation rise? Wahoo!

sparkle - :hi:

just had a mcdonalds brekkiE :) yum x

all the signs point to a yes lol yesterdays mood the 5 days of ewcm the cramps and now the 2 days of rising :happydance:

Lindsey im sooOOOOOO happy for you ;) have you taken just maca this cycle? Did you do the deed last night? X

Lindsey im sooOOOOOO happy for you ;) have you taken just maca this cycle? Did you do the deed last night? X

took soy cd3-7 and macca all way thru did the deed last night and day b4 and will do again tonight the best thing is again everything stayed :happydance:

Lindsey im soo pleased! I recakon I caught my egg the day after I o because we didnt do the deed the day before or day of but we did the day after :) Argh im soo happy for you! X

Lindsey im soo pleased! I recakon I caught my egg the day after I o because we didnt do the deed the day before or day of but we did the day after :) Argh im soo happy for you! X

im just worried that my body is gonna play a cruel trick and tokmoz will be back down low

Thats the strange thing. My partner had a low sperm count yet never took maca when I got my bfp! I miss maca, I have no energy now lol x

Thats the strange thing. My partner had a low sperm count yet never took maca when I got my bfp! I miss maca, I have no energy now lol x

I LOVE my macca has chnaged ben lol hes much more procative now with work and the bedroom:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->