Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Linds - woohoo for oving!!!! It also sounds like you got in some good bding! maca did that to my dh also...now I am in that part of thecycle where I dont want any bding and he is still trying for some....hahahahahaha

AJ - that sounds like a plan!

Never - I found this...hope it helps....
The effect of Daylight Saving Time (DST) on your temperature is usually limited to the day of the change because you adjust quite quickly. In addition, the exact effect depends strongly on your own metabolism. Some people will see no effect at all while others will see a slight change (increase or decrease). Because in general having one temperature slightly off will not change your chart interpretation, Fertility Friend's recommendation is to record your temperature as usual without correcting it in any manner. We recommend that you keep taking the temp at the same time. If you took it at 6 in the morning before the change, then take it at 6 in the morning after the change.

hi leeze, char, linny, and kel!!!

dandy - so sorry you arent feeling so great hun! I hope you feel better soon!

Kel - :hi: hope your having a good day :)

aj - yay for a testing day! Stay away af!!

Lindsey - Ooh maca made me one horny devil, ive also lost that now :(

Ttc - :hi:! Haha my Oh wants some sexy time, but I really dont. Feel quite bad now lol Ohwell!

:hi: to all the other ladies yet to pop in :)

x

:rofl: just asked ben to smell my cm incase the infection i had was back and he went "no smells find i think your ovulating or somthing it smells like purfume!"

my weeing always increases after ov it seems so i cant use that as a symptom, 3dpo and i'm going like every hour or two.

linds - yay for ovulation! :happydance: i hope you caught that eggy!

ttc - thanks for the info, that helps a lot sweetie! :hugs:

:wave:

:wave: hey girlies

lindsey :happydance: yay for Ov fxed for you

well today is exactly 10 days since my last clomid, and it appears no Ov :cry: i have bought my robitussen, (ttc - you said 2 teaspoons 3 times a day?) cervix still feels low and firm :dohh:

:hugs: dandy, hope it comes soon. i would try it at the beginning of your next cycle honestly..

i just booked my plane ticket home! i wish they gave military discount flights, sheesh.

i've had gas today, cramps, shooting pains in my back, and sharp pains here and there..hoping that is O for me but i haven't got a positive OPK yet so not confident. guess we will see. :shrug:

yeah i wanna take it on the real CD 3-7 next time...but still i was hopefull for this cycle, the closer to xmas it gets the more depressed im becoming :( i really really cant wait to tell my inlaws im pg, my father in law so wants us to have a bub :( (they dont know we are ttc)

^I know that feeling, both my parents and DH's parents are starting to put the pressure on now, none of them know we're trying. His dad especially keeps thinking i'm pregnant every time he sees me and my mom keeps giving subtle hints but they gotta just wait, i cant speed this up.

yes same, for eg, i was having bacon and eggs followed by a pancake, my OH cleaned his plate before the pancake and i was like i cant be bothered to clean the plate and my FIL was like thats a preg symptom....im like not now it isnt :dohh: i really really wished it was and i could say yep, it is :dohh:

Dandy - yeah never is right....you should start the robitussin around cd 10-12 or about 5-6 days before you estimated Ov. and yes....2 tsps 3 times per day! oh hun...sorry you are so down....I hate it when my in laws say stuff, they dont know we are trying....my mom does but I can tell her anytihng. My inlaws are the definition of inapproriate and they always say the most hurtful things...though I know they dont mean to be hurtful!

linds - wow what a great guy, i think if I asked brad to smell my cm he would give me the "wth are you smokin look" hahahahahaha

char - yeah maca did taht to me too....but I guess my hormones have taken over after oving and I dont want to have sex in the least bit!

im taking the robitussin now, incase Ov is around the corner for me.

i love my inlaws, they dont offend me, i just want very badly to tell them im pg, they have one grandson already, but its their other son who isnt married, i think it might be extra special to them to have a grandchild from me :shrug:

of course i cant wait to tell my own parents im pg too, but mum knows we're ttc, so it wont be as big a surprise for her, dad doesnt know though, i bet he will be happy :cloud9:

dandy - oh well that great that you can get along with them and I know the feeling of wanting to tell everyone that you are pg. My dh is an only child and the last male in his family to carry on his name....tell me about stress!!!!

TTC my DH would do the same thing i'm sure :haha: like 'too much ttcing has fried your brain!'

:hugs: dandy, i know how youfeel, we'll get our wish one day soon.

eek, my dad had no girls :dohh: but my inlaws have 3 boys, so there isnt really any stress like that, the only stress is what i put on myself for wanting it so bad :dohh:

i have already picked the girl name, if i have a girl : Abbey Paige McLoughlin Booth (the mcloughlin is a passed on second middle name from my OH)
and the boy is almost picked: Enzo .......... Mcloughlin Booth (cant think of a middle name for him atm)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->