Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hello ladies, Nevertogether how long have you been taking maca ? Im only on day 4 and cant wait for a bit more energy. I cant belive how tired i have been just lately. I only do 4 days a week at the mo and thats just 9-2. I think i had more energy when i worked long hours lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying there evening :hugs: xxx

SBB always has good advice :) my temps are lower this cycle cause i bought a new (better!) thermometer.. i'm not putting my money into the opks at all though. i'm just a poas addict and it's always nice to see two lines, haha!

Evening all!!

Sparkle - it was after about 3wks when i started to feel more energetic!! I'm starting to run out so i'll have to get my order in soonish!

Never - how ya doing hun? Do ya like my signature ( I hope i got the month right - June is the time he'l defo be home right?) Hee hee, I'm doing a special shout out for you to give you extra luck!!

ttcbaby - did you get the FF crosshairs in now for ovulation? I prob should just check your chart but i was half way through this msg! when i realised!

Kelster and SBB - hope you ladies are doing ok xxx

hey sparkle!! hmm, i think i'm close to 1 and 1/2 weeks. at first i didn't notice ANYTHING. i was still exhausted, but this week i've been working 12 or 13 hours and have still had a lot of energy. even at 6am i'm that annoying person that's like GOOD MORNING!!! and everyone else goes "ugggh..." haha :)

linny - YAY i love my shout out!!!!!! and you did get the month right :) :) everything going good today honey??

ooh i hope the maca kicks in soon. The most you get out of me in the morning is a growl at the moment, the kids take cover when they here me coming down the stairs lol. :hugs: xxx

linny - YAY i love my shout out!!!!!! and you did get the month right :) :) everything going good today honey??

Hee hee, I'm not bad thanks! Having the worst AF cramps but kinda happy cos since coming off the pill ages ago I've hardly had any! Its gotta be a good sign things are settling down! OH is stressed with work, i hate seeing him like that so i must give him some extra attention tonight. you good? xx

hello lovely ladies :)

Never- thanks for kind words... I just gotta Keep the Faith (one of my fav Bon Jovi songs too)

Linny doing okey dokey

Just called for my Monday's blood results and of course got the answering machine so I have to wait for them to call me back

I NEED TO KNOW... because I HAVE to get the Rhogam shot within 7 days of the start of the MC... and

I can say the bleeding has FINALLY STOPPED and i am sooo happy about that

Hey Mamaxm and Sparkle how are you ladies doing today

and if WELSHIE IF YOU ARE STALKING HI SWEETIE I MISS YOU>>>>>

SBB hope you have had a great day and feeling good... you better be eating.... :hugs:

Never- thanks for kind words... I just gotta Keep the Faith (one of my fav Bon Jovi songs too)

Linny doing okey dokey

Just called for my Monday's blood results and of course got the answering machine so I have to wait for them to call me back

I NEED TO KNOW... because I HAVE to get the Rhogam shot within 7 days of the start of the MC... and

SBB hope you have had a great day and feeling good... you better be eating.... :hugs:

Hun, I'm soooo glad the bleeding has stopped. You are such a strong and positive person on how you are dealing with everything. I hope you get your blood results :flower:

kelster :hugs: :hugs: just had to do that before i go to bed. FX'ed that doctor calls you back. should we go :ninja: on them??? :gun: CALL KELSTER BACK! hehe. oh, and i LOVE bon jovi :)

Hee hee, I'm not bad thanks! Having the worst AF cramps but kinda happy cos since coming off the pill ages ago I've hardly had any! Its gotta be a good sign things are settling down! OH is stressed with work, i hate seeing him like that so i must give him some extra attention tonight. you good? xx

can't say awesome, because cramps SUCK! but good to hear you are getting closer to being on track buddy. hope DH gets some good attention, i'm sure he will. and they say we're needy! :shrug: i'm great. very good day. got my + OPK, learned a lot at work, and i get to go in at 8 tomorrow instead of 6:30. woo hoo! :happydance:

ha ha ha I guess I am strong... I sure wasn't on Friday LOL I was a blubbering mess-- crips when they called me to go into the room I started bawling right there in the waiting room.. LOL the sweet nurse even gave me a glass of water while I waited for the doctor.. LOL

but each day gets better....

what kills me now though is, all the frigin Mother's Day commericals on TV--- ooohh I just want to scream when I see them

:hugs:

Never-sorry hun we were posting at the same time.... ohh another Jovi fan,,, got my concert on May 29th excited... hmmm 8th time seeing the boys...

I will post as soon as I hear from them

linny - yeah I got the crosshairs which caused me to question it b/c I didnt have cramps until cd16.....

Linny doing okey dokey

Hello kelster im fine today thanks. My thoughts are with you :hugs: xxx

Hey girls you've been busy, had to read loads to catch up :D

I am going to sign off for the night, I'm absolutely knackered! Maybe I should start taking the Maca again for a bit more energy!

TTC I'd say you could well have OV'd cd16, if that's when you had the pain. You could see what FF does the next few days and over ride it if you wanted...

Anyway, hope everyone else is ok, have a lovely night and I will catch up with you all tomorrow...

Welshie if you are stalking I miss you too! Come back :D :hugs:

x x x x

TTC I am with SBB on this one,,, apprently I O'd much later then what FF told me..... but you :sex: and I truly believe you covered yoru bases there babe!!!!

Sparkle glad you are doing good

SBB-- KNACKERED.. Bahhhahahaha lovely word.... get some rest sweetie tty in the AM

STILL NO FRIGIN WORD FROM THE DOCTORS.. GRRRRRRRRRRR

GRRRRRRRRR is right...dont they realize what they put us through when they take long is getting back to us!

Ok well I am going to say I am 2 dpo not 3 like ff says. I really hope we got it this time. I always freak out after bding b/c I do get the leakage and dont have any softcups so I keep thinking even though we bd'ed we didnt get the sperm in there...hahaha...I think I need to try and relax!!!

GRRRRRRRRR is right...dont they realize what they put us through when they take long is getting back to us!

Ok well I am going to say I am 2 dpo not 3 like ff says. I really hope we got it this time. I always freak out after bding b/c I do get the leakage and dont have any softcups so I keep thinking even though we bd'ed we didnt get the sperm in there...hahaha...I think I need to try and relax!!!

butt up afterwards????? lol I always laid down for at least 20 minutes afterwards with my ass on a pillow.... :rofl:

ETA: I broke down and took a PG test... negatory.... well the faintest of faint lines... so at least my HGC levels are just about completely gone... so onto the next step in my life.... LOL drinks some brews and sit back and enjoy the warm weather :) :)

Where is everyone today? I am trying to get lots of work done :)

Kell did you get any update from the docs?

x x x

Hey ....

NOPE no update yet... I will be calling in about a 1/2 hour ... but I know what they are gonna say.. BETA levels down,,,, come in for your Rhogam shot........CRAP MORE NEEDLES...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

how are all the ladies doing today?

morning ladies....

Kelster - I have a tilted uterus so I am supposed to lay on my stomach....and lay flat, which causes it still to spill out....way TMI...hahahaha

how you feeling sbb, got all your work done yesterday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->