Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

thanks linny!! this day has been a really great one, the card, work was good, and now i'm on my board with you lovely ladies :) i figure i'm going to go with how we feel, just because i highly doubt DH will make it otherwise. it will be our last :sex: for at the least six months!!! so i know he's going to make what he can of it. haha and i sure as heck want to! :)

OMG SIX MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No pressure then hun??!! I'm sure you'l just be so excited to see each other the rest will fall into place. I am really keeping everything crossed for you xx

sbb - where are you today? Hows the bean?

Hey hun. been out and about today... And had a lovely sleep this avo!

I posted my HPT progression and it seems to be getting darker so hopefully all is ok! https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...look-me-please-x-x-x-progression-pg13-13.html

TTC I'm gonna stalk you soon I hope you've OV'd...

Linny I hope the soy helps hun :D It's like natures clomid and I think Clomid is great :D

Never - that is soooo cute of DH with the card! I don't think you can do it too much, unless you know of any sperm issues just go for it!

:hugs: to everyone
x x x

sbb- Gosh I just love seeing these things...makes me live vicariously through you....hahahahaha....I really hope i have those bfp's very soon! I guess b/c I think I Oved now I am getting excited about getting a bfp! I hope i dont get to excited and then get let down.

TTC your chart is looking good for CD15 :D

I hope it's your month hun :hugs:

x x x

can I tell you these progesterone pills SUX............ they are making me sick- upset tummy-like I am gonna throw up and a bad headache

UGH what we go thru ..............

okay. can i have some advice ladies?
i'm a poas addict and couldn't find any pregnancy tests today! i managed to find a couple opks and took one with dilluted urine (i had peed like.. 45 mins earlier). it turned almost positive immediately, i'm convinced if i had waited 4 hrs it would have been positive.
opks reliable? dark ones at least?
oh i hope so. but if not i'd like to know :haha:

*edit- just been to peeonastick.com. so i know it's a possibility, but at 6dpo?! :rofl: oh well i'm testing saturday so we'll see then.

can I tell you these progesterone pills SUX............ they are making me sick- upset tummy-like I am gonna throw up and a bad headache

kel- i feel you on that one. it subsides though...im on day 7 of it right now. the first couple of days- it was nausea, headache.....and it makes me really tired. sometimes when im in the middle of a surgical case, im either yawning the entire time- and once we get a break- i can sit on a chair and literally doze off. =(

kel- i feel you on that one. it subsides though...im on day 7 of it right now. the first couple of days- it was nausea, headache.....and it makes me really tired. sometimes when im in the middle of a surgical case, im either yawning the entire time- and once we get a break- i can sit on a chair and literally doze off. =(

oh thank goodness..THANKS HUN.... day 1 of Prometrium the 100mg and it says take 3 a day.. HELL NO I am taking 2 only..

Mamaxm- hmm can't say I know about the OPK as PG test... never used them for that.. but if you are a POAS freak.. :lol: get a but load of IC off ebay.. that's what I did- of course gave more then half to my SIL because I didn't think I would need them anymore.. HA RIGHT.. now I need them and she doesn't.... she found out she was preggos a week after I did.. we were due only a week apart... :( well at least I am gonna be a aunt in Dec- just not a mommy

:::WINK::: I'm doing ok- really I AM........ there is a rythm and a reason for everything... reasons we may never know or understand but I believe that

but thanks sweetie.... you gals are amazing people and so lucky to have found you all :)

I AM NOT GIVING UP.. I should of said -not just a mommy YET... :thumbup:

mamaxm - we had someone on the clomid club page use a opk and her pg test and it came back positive like yours....she took a real hpt the next day to confirm it....it is looking good for you girl!!!! Just make sure that it is darker or just as dark as the control line....I am feeling good vibes about this.

kelster - hope you feel better soon sweetie! Didnt I say about a week ago...oh the things we go through for that bump!!!!

okay. can i have some advice ladies?
i'm a poas addict and couldn't find any pregnancy tests today! i managed to find a couple opks and took one with dilluted urine (i had peed like.. 45 mins earlier). it turned almost positive immediately, i'm convinced if i had waited 4 hrs it would have been positive.
opks reliable? dark ones at least?
oh i hope so. but if not i'd like to know :haha:

*edit- just been to peeonastick.com. so i know it's a possibility, but at 6dpo?! :rofl: oh well i'm testing saturday so we'll see then.

Hey hun,

I'd say yes, OPKs can be used. But if you're getting a +OPK, you should be able to get a +HPT on a sensitive one.
I got faint lines on HPTs before I got a positive OPK, I use the digital ones, and it was nearly positive but not quite... I think I got lines on HPT 10dpo, then smiley on OPK at 12dpo...

So it does sound promising! Also worth bearing in mind though is that some people do get a LH surge in the 2ww, esp before AF, although it seems you are too early for that..

I just want to get you to look at another possibility. It's not for sure but worth considering. It could be that you are just ovulating now. Yesterday, CD21 to be precise. Your crosshairs are dotted, and your temps are actually still lower than last months coverline? I hate to say it but to me that looks like the more likely option... Sorry hun if that's not what you wanted to hear :(

Perhaps do a sensitive HPT just to be sure?

x x x x

Right ladies, sorry but I won't be around much today - I have loads of work to do, and a deadline in about 3 weeks. I'm desperate for it to be done now and not all pile up to be done at the last minute! I usually do that, and it is mega stressful, which normally is fine, but I can't be doing that to myself with beanie on board...

So I will catch up with you all later on, have a lovely day :hugs:

Kell, hope you're ok, if you want to chat just PM me and then email me cos I'll be checking that all day :hugs:

Lots of love to everyone x x x x

:::WINK::: I'm doing ok- really I AM........ there is a rythm and a reason for everything... reasons we may never know or understand but I believe that

but thanks sweetie.... you gals are amazing people and so lucky to have found you all :)

I AM NOT GIVING UP.. I should of said -not just a mommy YET... :thumbup:

Thats it Kel you will be a mommy and I will be watcing for your big news and, I say you will have it quicky! at least you got some answers and a solution to a problem to give you the best chances. :hugs:

hi ladies- anyone want to take a look at my chart and give me some opinions???? I think I oved cd16 but ff is saying I oved cd15.....I had horrible cramps the night of cd16....thanks!

hi ladies- anyone want to take a look at my chart and give me some opinions???? I think I oved cd16 but ff is saying I oved cd15.....I had horrible cramps the night of cd16....thanks!

Hard to say with out the rest of your temps but not impossible! I would try adding in tomorrow temp say above todays and the following days and see what FF does it might move you ov day it might not, but either way I think you are coverd with BD :thumbup:

similar happened to me last cycle moved ov day to cd17 instead of cd15 GRRR LOL my BD attempt was not as good though!

oh ok thanks celtic...that makes me feel better. At least I got the bding in at the right time....hahahaha

hey ladies :wave: it seems like there are a lot of positive things going on.

kelster - i'm so glad that you are taking everything so positive and that you are okay. i know i wouldn't handle it very well and you are definitely an inspiration and definitely deserve your :bfp: honey!

mamaxm - FX'ed for your :bfp: sounds like everything is going well, but SBB does have some good advice. hopefully it turns out to be a :baby:! :)

everyone else - i hope you are having a good day. the maca is doing great for me. i work from about 5am to 5 or 6pm every day and i'm usually ready to hit the sack right when i get home. but recently i am just a ball of energy. my body and eyes will be tired but i will be GO GO GO. i got my positive OPK today, so i'm excited that my cycle is going properly.

:dust: to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->