Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hey ttc :D

Well I got quite a bit done but still lots to do :(

It's ok though I work mainly from home and for myself so I can take it at my own pace :D

Chart is looking good Hun x x x

Ttc could you not get some softcups shipped there?

X x x

oh living on such a small island...if I had softcups sent in...questions would be around the island before I could pick them up from the shippers....No one knows we are ttc and I want to keep it that way. The only way to get them is if I go to the states and get them myself. This was another reason why I had no opks this month...none to buy on the island...funny...you should see when I go to buy them...I use a pharmacy where no one knows me, scope the place out first to see if anyone is in there that I know, and rush the clerk to cash me out quickly...Kinda james bondish....hahaha...

welp Complete Miscarriage.. BETA levels 10.7 and Progesterone .92 (WHOA WAY FRIGIN LOW) gotta go in tomorrow for my ASS SHOT of Rhogam

then go back in a week or two for MORE blood to make sure I have 0 HGC in my system...if not then a D&C will be performed...

I have to stop taking the pill as it wil make me bleed again way sooner- as a force bleed but when I DO get pregnant again I will start back on them ASAP....

so that is that

hope everyone is having a great day

thanks for the update kelster.....I hope you dont have to have the d&c.

:hugs: you ok Hun? I guess it's what you expected but still not great to hear...

I hope you don't have to have d&c either

next time it is going to work xxxx

yeah I am OK....

just like you said I was expecting to hear just that.. I KNEW it was coming, I just wished they had told me my levels were at 0.. NO MORE BLOOD WORK PLEASE LOL

my arms are so bruised already...

Kel - i'm glad you FINALLY got your results, silly bloomin doctors!! I really hope you don't need the d&c. So your progesterone levels were too low, what should they be hun?

ttcbaby - are you kidding???? there are noooo OPK's and you can't order softcups cos everybody will know what you've ordered???!! Thats mad, you poor girl, mind you I'm sure the scenery takes your mind off it LOL!! I would go with your body with the ovulation, FF got me wrong last month, they put me a day later when my OPK's and CBFM, and my cramps all said something different so thats what I went with!

SBB - how you feeling?? The tiredness kicking in now!

Never - where are you hun, you ok?

Ah Hun I hope it will all be over soon :hugs:

TTC Friday next week, 7th. Fingers crossed til then!

Lol ttc I was laughing about your James bond style ttcing! Softcups are actually for your period so you might be able to sneak them in without raising too much suspicion!

X x x

Hey linny :wave:

Yep I'm pretty tired! Just had a nice sleep but I'd better get up now :(

You ok hun?

X x x

hmmmm, maybe will try to order them then for next cycle.....yeah imagine me hiding behind cars and creeping up to the front door in the hopes no one drives up at the wrong time....hahaha...one of the drawbacks to living here...gosh I dont know how women did it back in the day when there was no internet, preseed, clomid, etc.....I would have gone nuts.....

on another note, I think Ollie's scan is on tuesday of next week so you guys will have your good news right around the same time.

kel - sorry for your bruises....I hope this will all be over soon and you can go back to ttc.

Yeh Ollies is Tuesday - she has a proper doctor who remembers to do stuff like book scans! Mine totally forgot so next Friday was the quickest they could fit me in!
x x x

Hey SBB - i'm good thanks! Think i got AF all wrong this month but i'm back on track now wahoo. Oooh scan soon, how exciting xx

sbb - NICE....gosh I love drs like that...I had one of those when I lived in the states. He would diagnose me with something different almost every time I went in. LOL

Kel - i'm glad you FINALLY got your results, silly bloomin doctors!! I really hope you don't need the d&c. So your progesterone levels were too low, what should they be hun?

ttcbaby - are you kidding???? there are noooo OPK's and you can't order softcups cos everybody will know what you've ordered???!! Thats mad, you poor girl, mind you I'm sure the scenery takes your mind off it LOL!! I would go with your body with the ovulation, FF got me wrong last month, they put me a day later when my OPK's and CBFM, and my cramps all said something different so thats what I went with!

SBB - how you feeling?? The tiredness kicking in now!

Never - where are you hun, you ok?

hey linny! wow. today was rough. i went it at 8am, late work call, thinking today was going to be like any other day. yeah, i guess all of the pilots decided to practically break there aircraft and there was problems with them all. we just spent until 9 tonight fixing them and they aren't even all fixed! then we get to go back in tomorrow at 8 and do it all over again. just got home and EXHAUSTED! phew!

Sounds like a tough day never! Make sure you get a good nights sleep tonight :hugs:

hope you took some extra maca :D

X x x

thanks SBB - you need the sleep more than i do :) i took my 2 maca's this morning, but didn't take any extra because i thought i would be home in enough time to take them. when i was falling asleep at 7, i told myself..dang i should have taken my other two maca this afternoon! ugh! i just took them though. they don't keep me up all night at all, considering i'm exhausted. haha. you ladies have a good night. i'm hitting the sack! night night and :dust: to all!

Night night Hun hope you get it all done tomorrow :hugs:

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back