Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

omg!! what a nasty OH :O is he always mean like this? maybe she is better off without him, harsh words i know :dohh:

char :hugs: i know you are, but ill do it anyways

Her partner has thrown her out too many times to remember! Their relationship is a joke, we tried telling her but she loves him too much!

dandy - no cramps? Hmm... When you gna test next?

one of the women I work with just had a car accident! I think shes ok, her cars only 2 years old... Not been a good day really xx

well that is such a shame.... Char............. truly it is :(

Dandy no crampies.... hmmmmmmmmmm - I got nuttin' :lol: I guess test everyday.. :lol:I would and have

Hey Peeps:wave:

How are you all????

Have I missed anything exciting????

I'm so sorry....I've been a bit awol lately....have just felt the need for a break....and Welshie is giving herself one hu-mong-gus pat on the back....for not temping this cycle...not using the cbfm....not using opks....not taking maca....just chillen....infact I have to think really hard what cd I'm on most of the time:lol:
Still taking the iron pills, folic acid and vitamin c....oh and I done 120mg soy on cd3-7 this cycle... SO hoping it's gonna be the lucky cycle this month[-o<

i think i'll test today if AF is still a no show before we go on the boat...course if the boat/drinking trip is cancelled ill hold off testing till sunday :shrug:

kel :haha:

char - that sux about that couple, and the poor bub being brought into this relationship :dohh: so glad to hear your other work friend is ok :thumbup:

welshie :hugs: so glad you have been taking it easy, i hope this has done the trick for you

Thanks hun:hugs:

Can't wait for you to test hun:hugs:

I'm hoping to ovulate on or around cd15....but wont know for definate if it happened until I get my cd21 bloods back.

i have no feelings about testing really :shrug: its strange but falling preg is like a dream that will never come true...i think i'll fall over if/when i ever see 2 lines on a HPT, i was extatic to see the 2 lines on the OPK the last cycle :haha:

Welshie - glad your relaxing :hugs:

dandy - when I got my bfp I couldnT believe it,its still not real now! I deffo agree, its like a dream that feels like itll never come true :hugs: you will all get your bfp!! :hugs: jus wish it would bloody hurry up for ya!! Also, can someone plz win the lottery so we can all meet up ;) xx

Dandy - deffo be nice :) anyone got a private jet? Own their own airline? Hehe!

x

:haha:

ok well i went to the toilet...and no cm, just wet but nothing creamy kel :shrug: also my cervix feels low and softish? i couldnt find the opening as i think i normally can :shrug: but it didnt feel as firm either like the end of my nose as it normally does

maybe AF is on the way, from memory, my cervix felt med/high and softish last cycle before AF hit, its just very low :shrug: dude i have no idea what any of that means :dohh:

Dandy

Stress can play such a major role in your fertility- so don't stress.. I KNOW you want to be PG before Christmas... but you are putting to much on yourself...

I did the same in July and August and well September,,, I wanted to be PG before my 41st birthday and well that crap went out the window,,, if I happen to fall PG this cycle, guess when my due date would be... YEP you guessed it RIGHT around my birthday

:cry: you are right, im am stressing too much, i was picking on Oh yesterday just so we could fight, but i stopped myself before we got too upset :dohh:

maybe next cycle i should stop temping? i really dunno if i could give it up, maybe i should just stop giving myself a deadline and follow the dr's orders and just keep trying :shrug: its soo much easier said than done :dohh:

ok i am going to try to destress, im gonna read more, and relax more next cycle, i will continue to temp but we will :sex: every second night and then i will try to forget about wheather or not im pg until my gyn either tells me i am or to test thats my plan :thumbup:

Dandy you have got PLENTY of time.. you are YOUNG- and you just started trying what 7months ago????

you have a 20% each month- JUST 20% of getting PG.. that is not a high percentage- it seems here everyone is- well that is because it is a baby message board.. :rofl: and it usually takes a healhty couple a year to conceive- remember you were DX with PCOS (grrrr) so it may take a tad longer.... on a good note- your cycles have gotten sooo much shorter and you DEF O'd the last two.... so you are ahead of the game and ahead of me.... I can't even fluckin O... LOL LOL

it WILL happen- just don't put to much pressure on yourself... kay doo... :hugs:

alrighty I am off to watch FOOTBALL,,,, yep yep that time of year when NFL games are on Thursday nites too now,,, SWEET!!!!

Talk later

thanx kel :hugs: you have made me feel a bit better, i will stop pressuring myself and just try to enjoy the ride :thumbup: you girls are the best :hugs:

have a great night kel, hope your team wins :thumbup:

hey that is what we are here for :hugs: to keep each other SANE and IN CHECK :thumbup:

my team is not playing tonight- we play on Sunday at 4:15pm... we are gonna get our ASSES handed to us- we SUX this year- the sad thing is my team is from Dallas Texas- ummmmmm a 3 and a half hour plane ride away- but they are playing here Sunday in Jersey- only a 40 minute drive- yet we aren't going and I won't EVER AGAIN

last time we went some ASS poured beer all over my head- because I was a Cowboys fan..he was drunk and started with us the minute we sat down.. umm yeah that guy had a new A-hole ripped for him that afternoon,,,, and it was ALL ME--- the guys I was with didn't even help out- no need too- I had it under control.. :rofl:

OK NOW I am going

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->