Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave: morning ladies. hope everyone is getting a good sleep. back to work again. definitely taking my extra maca today for some energy! i'm exhausted. zzzZZzz.. how is everyone doing?

Hello ladies i have just woken from the most awful nights sleep. My DH has been snoring all night and not just normal snoring proper bedroom shaking, window smashing snoring. I squashed in with the little one and could still hear him :growlmad: Im not even sure i know what day it is lol.

Hope everyone is ok today ?

Im going to be doing more spring cleaning today, i stupidly started it yesterday so i must finish :dohh:

Kel - i really hope this is over for you soon. I remember when i had my MC i had to travel every other day to the hospital to have my bloods taken. I was lucky that i didn't end up having a D&C, but it takes so much out of you. Lots of love to you :hugs: xxx

Hi Ladies

My MACA arrived today so Ive already popped 2 pills. It says take 2 a day and they are 500mgs each - so 1000mgs. How much are you all taking?

Also mine doesnt say its organic - could that be a problem? I hope not cos I couldnt find any organic that would deliver to me in N.Ireland.

Here's were I got mine - and it gives the ingredients etc - let me know if you think it would be okay to take this - i really hope so.

https://www.healthydirect.com/product/MACA5/default.aspx

Hope everyone is doing well!

yeah I think I should of done a bit more research - there are loads of companies that will deliver to me and its organic too - I might just start on the ones I have for now and Order organic ones today and hopefully get them next week (what a waste of £10)....

Do these look good:

https://www.naturallygreenmacapowder.co.uk/organic-maca-capsules-900mg-x-100-vegcaps-p-785.html

Thanks for your help. :thumbup:

Hello again maca ladies, I ordered some maca last friday from the internet. When i went to the local shops i had a quick look in the health food shop and managed to pick some up there. My question is the maca that i got from the health food shop is a long capsule and is 500mg it states take 3 capsules a day before food. I take 4 lol as it also says that maca is completely free from side effects.
The internet maca that arrived today looks like a small brown tablet and smells vile they are 700mg and says to take up to 2 a day with a meal and NOT to exceed the stated dose. It also says consult your doctor if adverse reactions occur.
None of them say organic either. Any advice ladies, have i got it all wrong ? should i order some organic ones ? Do any of you buy yours from the internet ? :hugs: xxx

hello ladies! I bought mine in capsule form from creative nature cos i got 200 for £16. I'm not sure the amount in each capsule(i think they're 500) but ive to take 4 - 6 tablets a day with water, no mention of food. It can b so confusing. How is everyone today? Poor never and sparkle, i bet ur both shattered! Get ur extra maca taken lol. Well so glad its fri, nice long bank hol wkend to look forward to an no overtime woop woop! I'm out with the girls tonight so gonna let my hair down. Spent so long in the ttc bubble i sometimes forget i need to enjoy myself too. Gonna have a couple of drinkies too. Have a great day x x

hello ladies! I bought mine in capsule form from creative nature cos i got 200 for £16. I'm not sure the amount in each capsule(i think they're 500) but ive to take 4 - 6 tablets a day with water, no mention of food. It can b so confusing. How is everyone today? Poor never and sparkle, i bet ur both shattered! Get ur extra maca taken lol. Well so glad its fri, nice long bank hol wkend to look forward to an no overtime woop woop! I'm out with the girls tonight so gonna let my hair down. Spent so long in the ttc bubble i sometimes forget i need to enjoy myself too. Gonna have a couple of drinkies too. Have a great day x x

Hello Linny im finding it all very confusing :dohh: Enjoy your night out tonight with the girls as my mother says " if you cant be good be careful " lol and enjoy the bank holiday weekend Im going to see if i can have myself a good nights sleep tonight i think DH can take the sofa lol :hugs: xx

Hello Linny im finding it all very confusing :dohh: Enjoy your night out tonight with the girls as my mother says " if you cant be good be careful " lol and enjoy the bank holiday weekend Im going to see if i can have myself a good nights sleep tonight i think DH can take the sofa lol :hugs: xx
Ha ha awww i feel ur pain. My oh is a massive snorer, when i first met him i thought i'l never b able to stick with this but now i'm used to it. Thats not to say i don't sometimes want to jab him in the belly. I used to pinch his nose an it'd wake him up lol x x

never - enjoy your busy day!

sparkle - hahaha, you know the worse part is they wake up feeling refreshed while you get out of bed feeling like death roled over!!! And then they wonder why you are grumpy!!!!

linny - ohh I love girls night...enjoy and have a drinky for me!

reba- I have the organic one so I am not sure I can help you....but my bottle says to take 4-6 pills for the first week and then 2-3 each day after. Each pill is 600mgs. I have been taking them and no problem. I know sometimes the ones that are not organic have fillers in it that can cause side effects. The s/e are not related to the maca but to the other ingredients that are in them....best bet is to follow the directions...and if possible go and find yourself the organic kind.

never - enjoy your busy day!

sparkle - hahaha, you know the worse part is they wake up feeling refreshed while you get out of bed feeling like death roled over!!! And then they wonder why you are grumpy!!!!

linny - ohh I love girls night...enjoy and have a drinky for me!

reba- I have the organic one so I am not sure I can help you....but my bottle says to take 4-6 pills for the first week and then 2-3 each day after. Each pill is 600mgs. I have been taking them and no problem. I know sometimes the ones that are not organic have fillers in it that can cause side effects. The s/e are not related to the maca but to the other ingredients that are in them....best bet is to follow the directions...and if possible go and find yourself the organic kind.

That is true and then they have the bare faced check to say " whats up with you " grrrrr xxx

yep....and then WWIII starts!!!!! LOL at least I am not alone in this one!

kel and sbb- how are my ladies doing today?

OH I AM JUST F'ING PEACHY KEEN today.. dam pharmacy... never called me yesterday to tell me they don't have the Rhogam in right now.. so I went to pick it up just now because I have a 10am appointment to get the shot and they look at me say oh no one called you to say it may not be in today

WTF????????? I NEED THIS SHOT.... I am O- and Jeff is A+ and it could do me harm if my blood and the embroy's blood mixed during the MC

I AM SOOOO PEE ODED right now.............

but how is everyone's elses day going?

morning ladies :hi: I was reading through this thread and just wondering some things about maca. When in my cycle can I start it and what is it for exactly? I have normal cycles (28 days) so didn't know if it was something I should try. Thank you ladies

kel - OMG, that is just ridiculous...seriously!!!!!! I hope they at least helped you to find another pharmacy that has it????

trying - maca is just a fertility booster. Try to get the organic version and you can start it anytime in the cycle. You can read more about it at https://www.macaroot.com/
Let us know if you have any other questions. Just so you know, I am a freak about taking anything...not even aspirin and I am fine on it. Actually gives me more energy and increased my sex drive.

kel - OMG, that is just ridiculous...seriously!!!!!! I hope they at least helped you to find another pharmacy that has it????

trying - maca is just a fertility booster. Try to get the organic version and you can start it anytime in the cycle. You can read more about it at https://www.macaroot.com/
Let us know if you have any other questions. Just so you know, I am a freak about taking anything...not even aspirin and I am fine on it. Actually gives me more energy and increased my sex drive.

Thank you so much ttcbaby117! If you don't mind me asking do you take the pills or the powder and how much? Sorry for all the questions hun.

no problem, I dont mind answering them.....

I take capsules....the bottle told me to take 4-6 pills for the first week and then 2-3 there after. Each pill is 600mgs. I took 4 the first week and now take 2 per day. I have heard the powder to be more potent, you can mix it in a shake or yogurt, but it wasnt available to me so this is what I went with.

Oh and I forgot to tell you...I noticed last month, my af symptoms werent as horrible and my mood was better throughout my cycle.

no problem, I dont mind answering them.....

I take capsules....the bottle told me to take 4-6 pills for the first week and then 2-3 there after. Each pill is 600mgs. I took 4 the first week and now take 2 per day. I have heard the powder to be more potent, you can mix it in a shake or yogurt, but it wasnt available to me so this is what I went with.

Oh and I forgot to tell you...I noticed last month, my af symptoms werent as horrible and my mood was better throughout my cycle.

Thank you hun! Woohoo that sounds great better mood throughout cycle and less af symptoms? My husband will love that! LOL

aw kel that's horrible :(
haven't been loyal to bnb the last couple days as i've been sick as a dog. ironically my dog is sick too.
hope everyones doing okay!

we all good now-- they called me back around 10:40 so I just got back from the doctor's and got my arse shot.. LOL a paper cut feels worse then this shot.. it is so tiny and quick... LOL

gotta go back next Friday for more blood work and a consult with my doctor to see what my next step is...

MUCHO LOVE to muh ladies !!!

gonna go lay outside for a bit in the sun and get some color on this pale white skin of mine IT IS BEAUTIFUL TODAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->