Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:rofl: kel i wouldnt like to get on your bad side :argh: :haha:

ok well i hope your team doesnt win then :dohh: :haha:

either way have a good night

Hey girls...

Theres too much to catch up on so I hope everyones ok!

Kel- I talked to Amy and she said just send her a friend request on FB and add her. She doesn't understand this thread thing. :haha: So anyone can add her if ya'll want to. Just go to my page and you will see her under relationship status and add her from there.

Alright off to relax for a bit. Have the surgery tomorrow at 12 but have to be there at 11.

Thanks girls for the support and love...I will update when I can. :hugs:

Kel - wow! How rude is that, pour beer over a ladies head! Did you kill him? Hehe! I agree with dandy - your one scary lady ;)

dandy - im glad your going to relax a lil more ;) like you said,easier said then done, but we wil be here to snack ya bum! Hehe

Tnt - :hugs: thinking of you hun. Good luck xx

AFM - Well looks like im coming down with a flipping cold! Damn it :( but that means time off work :) wahoo! Ive worked for this company for just over a year and ive never had a full day off sick :) x

Morning Lovelies:hugs:

TNT just popping on real quick to say I'm thinking of you...hope it goes ok...Big love and :hugs: xxx

Hope everyone else is ok...:hugs:

Does anyone know how long TTC is away for...I've just popped by her page....the ticker says 20dpo:shock:....looked at the chart...she's not updated...I was beginning to get super excited:dohh: Hope she's walking round with a huge smile on her face and will give us fab news when she gets back:winkwink:

Morning :hi:

TnT thinking of you today.... I will request Amy if I can get my home puter up and running- it is crapping the bed andd will only stay on for a few minutes before it shuts itself down all by itself... grr gotta take it to the Geek Squad- and my work puter- FB is a RESTRICTED website-- blahhhhhhhhhhhh

Char you make make me sound like a big beast :lol: I handle my own- LOL I am a tall gal and not small either- and I can stand to loose a few pounds...

Dandy- umm nope ya wouldn't.. that much I can say- I can make your life miserable- if I don't like you- YOU KNOW IT...... but ya really gotta do something to me to make me like that...............because I am friends with everyone- I am the social butterfly :) I REALLY AM A NICE PERSON :rofl:

Welshie- TTC is gone for 2 weeks- but she had posted she went to the docs and her tests were :bfn: she was just waiting for AF to show up.....

OK.. must get COFFEE

be back later :)

I'm here :wave: but I gotta go get ready to go out again and I haven't caught up! Will do later...

TNT thinking of you Hun :hugs:

X x x

I just got a text from Amy- TnT is fine- surgery went well and she is out

here's wishing you a SPEEDY recovery sweetie :hugs:

kel - you're a stalker :rofl:

ehh gotta stalk somebody who is in the race at the moment.. :rofl:

Dandy and guess who had cramps when they got their :bfp:????

ME...............and they felt JUST LIKE AF cramps- I even had them after I got my BFP..... your uterus is trying to get use the fact that there is something going on, making room, adjusting.... I know it's all new- you are young, never been pregnant--- but seriously until u start spotting or get the real witch bubba you are not out....

have you done an internal check? is your CM REALLY CREAMY AND LOADS of it????

I had cramos as well,on all of mine :thumbup:

TNT thinking of you lots :hugs:

Dandy my FX for you :hugs:

doc has upped my insulin on 4 injections a day now, its ok though what ever good for the baby. Im just soooo tired though, finding it hard to stay up till 10 to take bed time injection.

Kel - thanks for letting us know!
Tnt - hope you recover soon :hugs: thinking of you xx

celtic - glad its all getting sorted :)

xx

Oh geesh Celtic.... you just take care of yourself hun :hugs:

Char- NP.. I figured it would be so much easier if TnT's partner just texted me when it was all done... glad she is ok- but I knew she would be-- I just hope she took my advise and got the MORPHINE afterwards.................I was in La La for a good 4 hours after my D&C back last Oct :thumbup: :thumbup:

DAM where is Dandy I am dying to stalk her chart......... oh wait she went on a boat ride today...

Kel - wow! How rude is that, pour beer over a ladies head! Did you kill him? Hehe! I agree with dandy - your one scary lady ;)

dandy - im glad your going to relax a lil more ;) like you said,easier said then done, but we wil be here to snack ya bum! Hehe

Tnt - :hugs: thinking of you hun. Good luck xx

AFM - Well looks like im coming down with a flipping cold! Damn it :( but that means time off work :) wahoo! Ive worked for this company for just over a year and ive never had a full day off sick :) x

:thumbup: that is my goal for the next 2 months, to try every second night as per the dr instructions, then just wait for the blood tests and AF, im not gonna POAny sticks :haha: well at least try that anyways

Morning :hi:

Dandy- umm nope ya wouldn't.. that much I can say- I can make your life miserable- if I don't like you- YOU KNOW IT...... but ya really gotta do something to me to make me like that...............because I am friends with everyone- I am the social butterfly :) I REALLY AM A NICE PERSON :rofl:

i'll believe you are a nice person :friends:

kel - you're a stalker :rofl:

ehh gotta stalk somebody who is in the race at the moment.. :rofl:

Dandy and guess who had cramps when they got their :bfp:????

ME...............and they felt JUST LIKE AF cramps- I even had them after I got my BFP..... your uterus is trying to get use the fact that there is something going on, making room, adjusting.... I know it's all new- you are young, never been pregnant--- but seriously until u start spotting or get the real witch bubba you are not out....

have you done an internal check? is your CM REALLY CREAMY AND LOADS of it????

I had cramos as well,on all of mine :thumbup:

TNT thinking of you lots :hugs:

Dandy my FX for you :hugs:

doc has upped my insulin on 4 injections a day now, its ok though what ever good for the baby. Im just soooo tired though, finding it hard to stay up till 10 to take bed time injection.

cel sorry you are feeling so tired :hugs: at least the dr is on top of what you and your bub need :thumbup:

DAM where is Dandy I am dying to stalk her chart......... oh wait she went on a boat ride today...

:wave: well i didnt temp this morning :dohh: spent the night out on the boat, had 2 bottles of champers didnt get to bed till midnight :) still no AF might show tomorrow :shrug:

i did test yesterday before i went drinking and it was BFN so not expecting it to happen this cycle :dohh: there is always next cycle :thumbup:

my nipples are no longer sore either :shrug: normally AF shows when they stop hurting, so might even be today :shrug:

i wish i had temped :dohh: if it was low that would help me with knowing when AF is coming :dohh: also if i actually Oved 3 days after FF says i did then im only 10dpo atm and that means AF wont show till prob tuesday :dohh:

:hi: my beautiful gals! Just checking in ....we've been in San Diego since Tuesday evening and its been hard trying to get used to the time change so our days feel REALLY LONG!! I'm enjoying the heck out of my family though...my nieces are just absolutely adorable! We spent Veterans Day at the Marine Corps Ball ( happy 235th birthday marines!) Seeing all those servicemen including my brother in their uniforms and the ceremony made me EXTRA proud. PICTURES to follow...I didn't bring my camera cord, so can't upload anything til we get back home.

ANYWAY-
I hope you're all doing well. I haven't really caught up, but I see SOMEONE started their FLOW (kel ) so im HOPEFUL that the soy pops out some eggies!

TnT- Glad your surgery went well- REST UP so you can get back on your feet.:hugs:

NEVER- Happy Vets Day sweetie! Enjoy your trip back home!!

Welshie- RELAXED is the way to go! I am a firm believer in the "it happens when you're not trying" vibe.....
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: to everyone else...I know our some of our maca mamas in waiting aren't too far now!

Morning Peeps:wave:

Delia...:happydance: for good family times:thumbup: Glad you're having a good time babe and look forward to seeing those pics:hugs:
I'm hoping it's gonna work...feeling quite positive about it at the moment. I even took down my ticker and chart link yesterday after I'd spent about 5mins staring blankly at my empty chart:loopy: Had to ask myself what the hell I was doing?!...and then took them down...I know test day is the 30th Nov and that's the only date I need....the rest of the cycle days are just chillen and enjoying:thumbup:

Kel...Thanks for letting us know that TNT is ok babe:friends: How was the footie the other night? Any plans for the weekend?

TNT....:hugs:of the super huge kind...hope you're feeling ok:hugs:

Celtic...so glad that they are looking after you and your lil man:hugs:

Dandy...Sounds like you had a good time on the boat sweets:thumbup:

SBB...when is the next and final move taking place?? Hope all is well sweetheart:hugs:

Char...That ticker is coming along nicely sweets...cant wait for scan time and pics:winkwink: How's your back now?

:hi: to everyone else that has yet to check in....hope you're all ok and have good weekends planned:hugs: xx

morning ladies af due today and no sign temp has risen again and i have super sore boobsy near the nips

:hi:Lindsey...I just replied in the predictions thread:lol:
Hope this is it for ya sweets:hugs:

morning ladies af due today and no sign temp has risen again and i have super sore boobsy near the nips

:happydance::happydance: everything is still crossed you gonna test tomorrow?? your signs are sounding so positive :thumbup:

as for mine, the cramps have gone, my nipples no longer hurt, i think af will show up anytime from tonight through to tuesday :dohh: im very doubtful for this cycle:dohh: however i am not gonna let that get me down :thumbup: i had an awesome time on the boat, it was relaxing, i didnt even think about TTC, i think i might need to do a cycle like you welshie, no temping, just the :sex: and then see the gyn at the end and she can tell me if im pg or not...maybe i should do that...:dohh: nah i like to know my temps, im so antsy today cause i didnt get to temp this morning :haha: i reckon the temp woulda dropped though but it would be nice to know :wacko:

:hi: morning ladies :)

delila - nothing like seeing your family:) hope your having a good time!!

welshie - my backs ok thanks :) im doing as im told after I got told of lol. Glad your relaxed ;)

dandy - hope af hurrys up soo you can get back on tryin:) ;)

Lindsey - Ooh sounding promising ;) when you gna test??

AFM - working today :( yuck! Ive got hardly any work next week - not impresed, gna hafta say something' I cant even go xmas shopping coz my pay was soo crap this month :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->