Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:howdy: Morning ladies :hi:

Delia-- oh hun I am so glad you are having a great time.. :yipee: hee hee hee yep she came- and it hasn't been bad at all :)

Dandy I am gonna :ignore: the comments about the symptons are gone... some ladies have NO symptons at all... so chill relax enjoy!!!

Welshie--- I was like :: huh:: footie what the hell is footie,,,, LOL then it dawned on me...we only watched a bit of it.. not my team

Char hun sorry you have to work--- I hear ya on the XMas shopping though.. I have been working at least an hour and a half extra each day so the pay will be nice

AFM- off to Motor Vechile this AM to get new plates and register my Jeep- the temp plates expire tomorrow- then go to the post office, then come home clean for a bit and then head to Brother and SIL's for a combine birthday party for them
I HAVE A FEELING SHE IS PREGNANT!!!!! andI sure hope she is :) guess I'll find out today-

everyone have a FAB day- talk later

Oh my god kell I just remembered you and your sil were in my dream last night! :wacko: I can't remember exactly what it was about but your sil was giving me loads of clothes?!

Hope she is pregnant!

Morning everyone else :wave: oh it's actually afternoon! Lol I'll catch up later on, hope everyone has a good weekend x x x

Oh my god kell I just remembered you and your sil were in my dream last night! I can't remember exactly what it was about but your sil was giving me loads of clothes?!

hee hee hee- how funny!!!

Hello everyone :hugs::hugs:

Hope you are enjoying your weekend :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I have some news on the little boy who was stabbed by his mum last week. He is sitting up and in a stable condition. Fantastic news :happydance: it looks like he will make a full recovery. He will probably have lasting scars not to mention the emotional scars he will have to bear, but he is alive and will get all the help he needs :hugs::hugs::hugs:

aww thanks Spark on the info on the lil boy... soo good to hear that news :)

Just dropping by to say hi :hi: and I hope you're all having a lovely weekend

I read yesterday that with maca you should day one day off the tablets each week, has anyone else heard that? I've had quite a bad stomach ache in the evening for the last couple weeks and I think it's either because I increased the maca or because I started taking evening primrose oil as well as maca. I'm having a day off maca today (first in about 6 weeks) and I'm feeling quite lazy and lethargic. My OH has gone out shopping and normally I'm the first one to be out the door and heading for the shops but I just can't be bothered today! Not sure if it's psychological though

Good to hear that TNT is doing ok, and to hear from Sparkle that the little boy is recovering. I'm hoping this is a case of good news coming in threes (or more) - and I'm expecting one of you to announce a BFP in the next couple of days!!! :happydance:

Hey girls,

Sparkle- Im so glad about that little boy. Thats such good news.

Well im feeling okay. My dr said that there was a piece in me that probably wouldn't of come out and would have gotten an infection. Im actually not in too much pain. Im really nauseous though and get kinda dizzy....kinda weak I suppose. But I asked for a sign on if we should do IUI or keep doing in home inseminations and I instantly remembered that if a dr does inseminations then the "father" is NOT responsible if I get the right paperwork signed. I would pretty much be able to avoid courts and such. So im thinking we will do IUI. I have my follow up appt the 29th and probably talk to her more in depth about it then. I just know our time is limited with the donor we want so if he will do his umm "business" in a bathroom or dr office room then its probably a go. Which knowing him...he probably wouldn't care where he does it...guys are so horny sometimes. :haha:

Anyways, im hardly even spotting...its light LIGHT streaks of pink. So FINALLY going to be able to move on. I just have to take it easy the next few days so I dont mess anything up. LOL

I hope you girls are well. I will check back in later. Have a good day girls! :hugs:

Thanks never - eek only 6 weeks to go!! Baby Jesus is 1/5th engaged so he's starting to get ready :happydance:

Leeze I never heard that about maca sorry :shrug:

Hey TNT, how are you doing? Hope you're ok :hugs:

X x x

We were typing at the same time :dohh:

Glad it went ok and it sounds like the d&c was def the right thing to do... Take it easy and hopefully now you can move on and get that much deserved bfp :hugs:

X x x

Crumbs SBB 6 weeks eek. :happydance::happydance: are you ready ?

TNT, Glad your not feeling to bad :hugs::hugs::hugs: lots of love :hugs::hugs:

:hi: Kelster, hope there is good news on the way for your SIL :hugs::hugs:

Never, I like the picture. Is it you ? :hugs::hugs:

SBB and I thought I was doing a lot, 6 weeks left move in 3 and christmas straight after with a baby soon after that whoo hoo I hope you have loads of help packing and that,Im finding it hard we move the 1st of December

TNT :hugs: glad your doing well :flower:

hugs to every one else :hugs:

Kel - bet your a proper pimp in your jeep ;) Aww hope your sil is pregnant :) would be great!

sbb - wahoo girl 6 weeks left :) Theyll either drag,or fly by :)

sparkle - glad the lil boy is recovering! I read about it in the sun..a tiny story in the side collum! Yet stoopid stories in big boxes everywhere!

Tnt - :hugs: glad your not in pain!

celtic :hi:

never - liking your pic, is that you??

x

AFM - my friend went back to her boyfriend... Lets see how long before he kicks her out again! Its actually starting to annoy me that she rings me to pick her up after hes thrown her out!

ive put the lottery on girls :) wish me luck Hahaha! X

Oh Yea, Wheres aj? Anyone heard from her?x

:hi: Celtic :hugs:

Wow Sbb that's a lot to be getting on with :wacko: I'm sure it will all be worth it when your in your new house. Awww your first Christmas and first baby in your new home all at the same time :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Right as my DH is on a stag do in Germany i am off to have tea at my mums, watch x factor :blush: and sleep :happydance::happydance::happydance:

See you all tomorrow ladies. Enjoy your evening :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->