Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

:wave:

sbb - wow six weeks, that's so soon!

sparkle - have a good day sweets!

hi yazzy!

tnt - glad to hear everything is looking up for you honey. i hope you can get another :bfp: very soon! :hugs:

the picture isn't me, it's my husband :) he's a flight medic and the picture was taken yesterday during some of his training.

Never - I luv the pic :) bet your such a lovely couple!

Yazzy - :hi: how was your time away :hugs:

sparkle - :hi: you nutter lol

Well off to work for me! Only good thing about working sat night is theres decent music on the radio lol!xx

hey guys :wave:

sparkle thats great news about the little boy

tnt, glad you are recovering well :hugs:

well im beginning to think that i Oved at 3DPO which means AF is due Mon/Tues, so even though FF is telling me to test...im not gonna :sulk: im just gonna wait, with PMA for a good outcome, I just dont know when :shrug: ....i still have no symptoms....

never :shrug: im looking forward to starting my next dose of clomid this week :thumbup: i plan on having lots more :sex: than we did this cycle now :dohh:

never how long till you see your OH now??

Hey ladies....just back from my SIL and brother's

Guess what I WAS soooooooooo right... I am gonna be an aunt again :) she is only 4 weeks so it is early- but she only told us because of everything the two of us are going thru..............and I cried when she told me and gave her a HUGE HUGIE

soo ok I gotta hit the hay!!! talk to you guys in the AM

Morning ladies :hi:

never - I hope the next 9 days will fly bye :) Spesh when you get home they will! :hugs: will you still come on ere?

dandy - Whens your test date?? Im quite excited :)

kel - Aww Congratz to your sil :D :hugs:

AFM - soo much for a lay in, Oh woke me up :(

its my day off so I intend on doing NOTHING :D X

morning ladies, 15 dpo officlay one day late temp still up above coverline cramps are still here but they are weird more like i need a wee oh and no sign of af

nine more days :) i fly home in three more days though. i'm stoked!

:happydance: yay never, its about time you get to fly home :happydance: and spend some well deserved time with your OH :thumbup:

Morning ladies :hi:

never - I hope the next 9 days will fly bye :) Spesh when you get home they will! :hugs: will you still come on ere?

dandy - Whens your test date?? Im quite excited :)

kel - Aww Congratz to your sil :D :hugs:

AFM - soo much for a lay in, Oh woke me up :(

its my day off so I intend on doing NOTHING :D X

char, im not gonna test :sulk: i have my 30 day bloods tomorrow, and AF is due tomorrow or Tuesday then i see the gyn on wednesday, i am not testing before then, im gonna see what she says, but i think AF will show before i see her, which is ok cause then i get to try the clomid again and hopefully we will get in enough :sex: OH has the cups but he hasnt had his semen tested yet :dohh: ill have to get him to do that next cycle. just incase he is the problem, which i hope isnt the case

morning ladies, 15 dpo officlay one day late temp still up above coverline cramps are still here but they are weird more like i need a wee oh and no sign of af

:happydance: its a nice temp lindsey, and the cramps are good :thumbup:

its a pity im not having any symptoms, i think AF will show before my gyn appy :dohh:

Lindsey - TEST :D

nope lol im waiting too scared to see a bfn

i agree with char and you should test, but if you are not comfortable to yet, then wait until you are :thumbup:

Lindsey - fair point :( id say give it another week, then test? I got a bfn, went on holiday, tested when I came back! Soo ya never know :) this your best temps?x

Lindsey - fair point :( id say give it another week, then test? I got a bfn, went on holiday, tested when I came back! Soo ya never know :) this your best temps?x

usualy drop around day 12/13 and come on af day 14

night girls

i had a great day at the beach am sunburned ouch!! and buggered, enjoy the rest of your weekend :thumbup: bak to work for me tomorrow :dohh:

Morning

not much to say except I am still over the moon I am gonna be an aunt again.. :) :dance:

kay gots lots to do before the tail gate party which starts at 11:00am.....

JUST HOPING LINNY GETS HERE ON TIME........ :rofl:

Kell that's fantastic news about your sil!! :happydance: I pray this one is a sticky healthy little bean for her!

Enjoy your party :hugs:

X x x

sorry lindsey :hugs: don't give up hope until she shows...

AFM still no ovulation or AF so i can pretty much assume that i'm out of a shot this year. hate the feeling of knowing that my next shot is going to possibly be february but if not that, april of 2011. looks like i'm going to be on this journey for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->