Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Never perhaps you won't ov at all this cycle :shrug: you might just get no af and go straight into the next cycle... You never know you might still be in with a shot when you see dh, I hope so :hugs:

X x x

Good afternoon ladies :hugs::hugs:

KELSTER, :yipee::yipee: Congratulations to your SIL and family. Awww i love being an auntie, i have 6 nieces and 3 nephews and another one due any day now :wacko:
Enjoy your tail gate party :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

LINDSEY, Don't give up just yet it's not over until :witch: shows her ugly head. My first pregnancy didn't show up for 16 weeks lol. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

NEVER, :yipee::yipee: Not long to go now. I hope the persona turns up before you go :thumbup: I know your TTC journey is feeling like a long one but we will all be here for you through your journey no matter how long. I am hoping it is just around the corner for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hi: Char, Sbb, Dandy, TNT, and all the other ladies who haven't checked in yet :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

AFM, I am on my last day of treatment for thrush and am glad to say things are improving :winkwink: My DH has been on a stag do in Germany since Friday and is due back today. I have really missed him. It must be the hormones lol.
Enjoy the day ladies :hugs::hugs::hugs:

plz may i borrow your eyes ben was looking at the test and saw a line way b4 the 10 min mark now can see it inverted but its very faint and sure we see something on normal too

Attachments

• DSC043361.jpg
    DSC043361.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC04336 (2).jpg
    DSC04336 (2).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
Never sometimes with an annovulatory cycle you don't ov, then you don't get AF. So say you had a 28 day cycle with ov on cd14, you'd get nothing and then ov on cd42, 14 days into the next cycle. Does that make sense? There was a girl on here who had no ov then went onto next cycle but got her bfp!

Sometimes though with an annovulatory you will get AF.

It's just cos your cycles are usually like clockwork it seems unlikely you'd ov this late :shrug:

Hey sparkle :wave:

X x x

ohhh so i would ov around the same time as scheduled, but without a period. hmm.. only i can hope for that! please please please. :shrug: nine days until i see DH so i can just hope something happens in my favor.

lindsey - i don't see anything, but i also don't know where i'm looking either. :shrug:

Yep that's exactly it! So let's hope for that or a REALLY late ov so you get a shot! I'm sure we don't need to tell you to have lots of :sex: with your dh anyway :haha:

X x x

plz may i borrow your eyes ben was looking at the test and saw a line way b4 the 10 min mark now can see it inverted but its very faint and sure we see something on normal too

Hello lindsey, i have had a look but can't see anything. That doesn't mean it's not there as my first test i could see a very very faint line but when i took pictures of it it looked like there was nothing there. Your eyes are probably the best right now. Have you tried holding it up to a window and having a look through the back of it ? Keep us posted and fingers crossed this is the start of a :bfp: for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello lindsey, i have had a look but can't see anything. That doesn't mean it's not there as my first test i could see a very very faint line but when i took pictures of it it looked like there was nothing there. Your eyes are probably the best right now. Have you tried holding it up to a window and having a look through the back of it ? Keep us posted and fingers crossed this is the start of a :bfp: for you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

yeh and we can both see it its the darkest ive ever seen a preg test of my own

Sounds promising lindsey. I would test again in about 48hrs or so if you can wait that long lol. There should be a slightly stronger line by then :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello lovely ladies :D

How are we all?

I haven't fully caught up as you lot are faaaaaar to chatty :lol:

Kel......hmmm I think I'm gonna have to take a rain check on the party :( My extra pounds are a hindrence I'm afraid and would sink any boat :lol: Have a fab time babe :)

SBB....HOLY CRAP......6 weeks!!! Can't believe how fast its all going now. I keep venturing into the birth stories section then wishing i hadn't :lol:

Spark...hows things with you going? You ready?? Little Little has been so sctive today my ribs are getting sore :D

Never...wahoo not long till you see DH again and get to go home and have family and friends around you. I bet you can't wait hun :hugs: :hugs:

Linds...I can't see anything but like sparkle says I would retest tomorrow or the next day. Apparently the blue dye preggo tests are crap so maybe get a FRER. Good luck hun!

Dandy...Oooh I REALLY hope to come on here in the next couple of days to see a :bfp: from you :hugs:

:hi: char, leeze x x

temp dip today :thumbup: there is always next time

never :hugs: I really hope something changes for in your favor, so you dont have to wait so long to ttc again :hugs:

lindsey :hugs: your not out yet babe

Evening girls:hugs:

Kel....that is such fantastic news sweets about your SIL...so made up for her and you...Mrs Auntie-to-be:winkwink:....it rocks! My Lil Nephew hasn't got long left to bake now...so looking forward to meeting him.

Never...:happydance: you'll be on that :plane: before you know it sweets:hugs:

SBB....:hugs: not long now and the final move will be done...then you must relax and rest for Jesus' arrival:hugs:

Sparkle...hi honey...glad the thrush treatment is helping sweets...how are you getting on otherwise? All set?

Dandy...keep that PMA up...you're not out til the ol hag bag arrives:hugs:

Lindsey....sorry chick, I couldn't see anything either but as a couple of the others have said maybe try again tomorrow or tuesday and perhaps invest in a frer:hugs: Hope the party went well:winkwink:

TNT...Glad you're on the mend sweets and let us know how the chat about IUI goes:hugs:

Linny....:hugs: Bless your poor ribs babe:hugs: I had to chuckle when you said that you've been scarring yourself with the birth stories:hugs:...just remember every birth is sooo different and if it were that bad everyone would be an only child. Call me strange but even under the circumstances the actual birth experience I really enjoyed and it's not something I would worry about next time:hugs: I think the only time I had a birthing wobble was at my second antenatal class where they showed a video of a normal birth...where that camera didn't go was no-one's business:rofl:....much better left to your imagination I feel...it can be what you want it to be then:hugs: Have you still been watching X-Factor? My DH is ecstatic that Aiden got voted out tonight....my Fave is most definately Mr Cardle...followed by Rebecca and One Direction:thumbup:

Hope everyone else is ok and you've all had a good weekend.

AFM...think ov maybe just around the corner but still not temping or opk-ing so :shrug:...Fingers super tightly crossed:winkwink:

well my back is really sore today from the sunburn :dohh: my bra is just hurting it, cant wait to get home and take the stupid thing off!! :haha:

waiting for AF to show still :dohh: am looking forward to trying again this next cycle, hope the clomid works again and brings on a nice early eggie :thumbup:

Hey welshie :wave:

Really one direction?! I didn't really think people like us are their target market! I think they are way too up themselves, 5 mins of fame has gone straight to their heads. Too cocky! I don't really care who wins, I'd never buy anything by any of them but it's great to watch! I like matt the best. Wagner is not funny any more :dohh: and katie needs to go!

I'm actually ok about the birth, almost looking forward to it, yeh it's gonna hurt, but I know I can handle it. I've only just adopted this attitude - I was scared. But I know I can do it. And I'd like to do it well, and make it a positive experience. I know it may go out of my control and if that happens so be it, but if I can have it my way then great! Can't wait to meet my baby but need him to hold off til we've moved!

Anyway welshie, hope ov is just around the corner, and your chilled approach is going to prove lucky!

X x x

sbb im terriefied for you :argh: thats the 1 part that i think will suck when i get pg :dohh:

Really dandy? Honestly you get used to the idea. And you've got 2 options, being scared, or not! I am a bit scared of course, but honestly it can't be that bad!! Not as bad as when I hit my toe and it exploded :haha: then all I got was a bandaged hurting toe. This time I get a baby after :D

X x x

:haha: ouch on the toe :hugs: i suppose you are right, and i bet the pregnancy is more fun if you are not terrifying yourself with the thought of it either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->