Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lol when I did the toe I did actually say as they were bandaging it up 'i swear giving birth won't be as bad as this!'
X x x

:haha:

i had a door slammed on my toe, took my toenail off, i fully screamed/cried for prob 10 mins!! it f****** killed

my other horror story consisted of a surgeon cutting into my underarm with a scalpel without any anaesthetic :dohh: that hurt, i think i cried from shock for the next hour (it was only a tiny hole to get the puss out but i could fully feel him cutting my skin

Ew that's horrible!!!

Toes are the worst thing to injure - nothing seems to hurt as much as toes!

X x x

Let's hope so!! Hopefully I'll have a good birth story to share that will make you less scared about it!

I'm off to sleep - night night :hugs:

X x x

hey gals, been super busy and haven't caught up with you all yet but i'm posting so you guys dont worry too much about me :)

Well today is CD28 but of course no AF yet as OV day was late so i'm just waiting cuz i have no idea when the witch will be here. Something interesting though, my cervix is closed, it has never been this closed since i started checking it, usually there's still a lil space, anyway i have no symptoms, absolutely none, no sore boobs, cramps, nada so no symptom spotting, i kinda like it that way, it keeps me sane. :) catch you guys later.

Thanks for checking up on me xcharx! :hugs:

Hey girls,

Whats going on? Not much here. Not in too much pain which is nice. A little sore though on the inside. One thing thats weird is I am extremely weak. Dizzy and lightheaded. So I basically just lay around for now. :haha: I have had really stretchy cm with pink streaks in it. IDK if this EWCM or what it is. I guess I expected a ton of blood or brown spotting and NOT Pink-ish CM that stretches. So IDK if this is OV or what...ive never produced ALOT of cm and everytime I go to the bathroom I have it in the TP. So who knows. :haha:

Tomorrow Amy and I are going to Iowa to start the paper work to be legally married (well in Iowa at least). So hopefully this weekend we can have a mini ceremony. Would be nice to have something happy again, sense this last month has been so sad. PLUS our donor agreed to do insemination with the dr. YEAY! :happydance: So I guess we will what happens soon. I really wish I lived in a state where it was legal but I suppose America needs figure it out someday I guess.

I hope you all are well! Will chit chat later. Think im off to bed now! :hug:

Morning Girls:flower:

:rofl:SBB...You are probably quite right about one direction:lol: I wouldn't buy their stuff but out of what's left they do ok. Definately agree about Wagner and Katie...wouldn't mind adding Cher and Mary to the eviction list as well:rofl:
Do you have any feelings as to when Jesus will arrive...do you think he will be early/late?

AJ...Good to see you hun:hun: and YAY for no stressing...hope the lack of symptomsis a symptom hun:hugs:

Dandy...it feels so funny hearing you talk about sunburn when I have to de-ice my car every morning at the moment:lol: Hope you managed to get the bra off and some aftersun on:hugs: Also obviously hoping that you're still witch free:hugs:

TNT...glad you're not in a lot of pain hun:hugs: I can completely relate to the weak and dizziness...I was exactly the same when I had my last one back in May...it took a good couple of days to clear...hope you'll be feeling a lot better soon:hugs: That's great about starting the paperwork for you and Amy:happydance:
So when do you think you'll be doing IUI hun? Hope you don't have to wait too long:hugs:

Hey to everyone else...hope you're all ok:hugs:

16 dpo bfn temp still up no sign of af no idea whats going on but just read online that soy aswell as clomid can give u a longer lp so maybe thats whhats ahppend with me:shrug:

:hi: morning ladies!!!

hope your all well.. i did catch up a lil :haha:

Lindsey - Hmm... id give it a few more days then test again?? i dont know anything about soy so i cant comment lol

Aj - glad your ok :thumbup: busy body :haha:

sbb - theres something about toes that make them soo sensitive!! i remeber a few years back there was a company who wanted ppl to come && and have their big toes cut off && put back on (theyd be paid) for medical research, but like everyone said, you wouldnt be able to walk properly LOL

tnt - i think its lovely youll be officailly married :D :hugs:

never - not long now chick!! hope af hurrys up so your in with a chance!! stoopid af :(

:hi: dandy, Welsh, Kel, :hugs:

afm - got work today, wahoo LOL got belly ache :( UK ladies - i didnt watch x factor last night, i only had to go on facebook to see what was happening, but i DEFFO wont be watching it again, what a f*cking fix :x

Morning Lindsey:wave:
Have you tested this morning? The chart looks good:thumbup: I hadn't heard that about soy and the LP...mine stayed the same last cycle:shrug:

Morning Char...hope you tum settles:hugs:

omg its freezing outside!! i have to deice my car :(

i deffo say test again lindsey!!

thanks welsh :) seems ok now!! stoopid belly :haha:

Maybe it's just a shy beany:hugs: Are you gonna test tomorrow...or leave it a couple of days? I know FF says that if temps stay up past 18dpo then it's usually a very ood sign of pg:happydance:

Glad you're ok char:hugs: I know it felt kinda surreal looking out the window this morning and then seconds later reading that poor Dandy has sunburn:dohh::rofl:

Maybe it's just a shy beany:hugs: Are you gonna test tomorrow...or leave it a couple of days? I know FF says that if temps stay up past 18dpo then it's usually a very ood sign of pg:happydance:
not sure im gonna wait i think just changed ff to research mode and its put me at 15 dpo:shrug: so never got bding at all around ov

OMFG GIRLS I WON AN XBOX KINECT THROUGH COCA COLA

only thing is it was my mates bottle of coca cola

Lindsey...is your chart still on the research setting??
If it is it says you :sex: on the day of Ov, -1, -4, -7....You are most definately in with a chance:thumbup::thumbup: On both the cycles that I have had :bfp: -7, -4, and -1 have been common days....hang in there sweetie:hugs:

Char that's amazing:happydance: Do either of you want an xbox?...if not maybe stick it on ebay and then split the cash???I bet those things are selling really well with it being so close to christmas:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->