Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Lindsey...is your chart still on the research setting??
If it is it says you :sex: on the day of Ov, -1, -4, -7....You are most definately in with a chance:thumbup::thumbup: On both the cycles that I have had :bfp: -7, -4, and -1 have been common days....hang in there sweetie:hugs:

yeh it is,think im gonna try book an apt with the fs in germany im so fed up i feel broken and useless cant even get a pos preg test begining to think i never even had the chemichals sorry for bringing down again

HUN....YOU ARE NOT OUT....and as I just said if your chart is accurate with when you :sex: You ARE IN WITH A CHANCE!!! C'mon now have a little faith....she hasn't arrived yet:hugs: I would book the appt if you think it will help sweets...maybe give you something positive to focus on but...Welshie is keeping hope for you!:hugs:

HUN....YOU ARE NOT OUT....and as I just said if your chart is accurate with when you :sex: You ARE IN WITH A CHANCE!!! C'mon now have a little faith....she hasn't arrived yet:hugs: I would book the appt if you think it will help sweets...maybe give you something positive to focus on but...Welshie is keeping hope for you!:hugs:

wouldnt be able to get it ntil jan prob as we go over day aftr my bday n will prob be closed:( my cramps are back but they are so weird knda a feeling of bneeding to go loo not af:shrug: what ever way im stilllate for af she should of been here 14 dpo and isnt, just read in my tcyof that if temps stay up past 18 days then theres another explantaion and thats a cyst:shrug:

Ok..Hun...we are not going to look for other reasons yet:nope:
The strange cramps are VERY common in early pg...so it could be a sign:thumbup: The dashing to the loo with the feeling that you've started bleeding also another VERY common symptom....I wouldn't test tomorrow but test again on wednesday morning and maybe in the evening if you can hold your pee for long enough...sometimes the evening can be better for people. :hugs:

just called up the fs in germany and made an apointment 18th jan @3.30 seems ages away but at least i will have records of my cycle to show them

Morning girls :wave:

Do you have any feelings as to when Jesus will arrive...do you think he will be early/late?

Well I'm thinking (ok hoping!) he'll be a little early! Maybe 11th or 18th of December... He's getting engaged already and I'm having loads of braxton hicks so you never know. I'll start the long walks, curries and shagging around the 10th :haha: and I'm taking raspberry leaf tea to prepare my uterus!

It's so cold here too! Lovely blue sky but frickin freezing!!

X x x

sbb - theres something about toes that make them soo sensitive!! i remeber a few years back there was a company who wanted ppl to come && and have their big toes cut off && put back on (theyd be paid) for medical research, but like everyone said, you wouldnt be able to walk properly LOL

WTF?!?! Who the hell would agree to that?! You'd have to pay me A LOT!! How weird :wacko:
Take it easy at work - that's an order!

X x x

Morning Girls:flower:

Dandy...it feels so funny hearing you talk about sunburn when I have to de-ice my car every morning at the moment:lol: Hope you managed to get the bra off and some aftersun on:hugs: Also obviously hoping that you're still witch free:hugs:

Hey to everyone else...hope you're all ok:hugs:

lol, de - ice :haha: i've never had to do that in my life :dohh: it is bizarro that you're going into winter, when its sooo hot here

my back is so red :dohh: and sore :(

still no af, not holding any hope though, i bet you all my temp will be down again tomorrow, and AF will show tomorrow or wednesday :dohh: am positive to try the clomid again, just wanna get the dryness sorted, so i can enjoy the :sex: better

Do you have any feelings as to when Jesus will arrive...do you think he will be early/late?

Well I'm thinking (ok hoping!) he'll be a little early! Maybe 11th or 18th of December... He's getting engaged already and I'm having loads of braxton hicks so you never know. I'll start the long walks, curries and shagging around the 10th :haha: and I'm taking raspberry leaf tea to prepare my uterus!

X x x

send some of that cold over here :thumbup: its sooo hot already and summer hasnt even arrived yet :dohh:

have to get OH to put more after sun stuff on my back, its soo sore :(

char :happydance: on the xbox, must be our lucky day, i just got a call i won second prize in a raffle, so am getting a $50 bunnings voucher :happydance: my OH loves bunnings...so i'll give it to him :dohh:

night girls :wave: have a good day, watch for my lower temp in the am :winkwink:

love yas :kiss:

Night dandy :wave: You can happily have a bit of our cold weather!

Oh yeh char well done on the x box that's amazing!! No doubt they'll sell out and you could make a fortune on eBay :D

X x x

plz may i borrow your eyes ben was looking at the test and saw a line way b4 the 10 min mark now can see it inverted but its very faint and sure we see something on normal too

I think I can see a line, try a pink dye one those blue ones are hit and miss, FX something happens for you, :hugs: dont be sorry for feeling down, I can understand that and I hope you dont need to keep that appointment in January :hugs:

ohhh so i would ov around the same time as scheduled, but without a period. hmm.. only i can hope for that! please please please. :shrug: nine days until i see DH so i can just hope something happens in my favor.

lindsey - i don't see anything, but i also don't know where i'm looking either. :shrug:
Hi Never, thats a weird one aint it, may be AF will just arrive your temps are around what you get for AF now, have a great time at home and with DH :hugs:

SBB I have a ebook on acuupressure points to help bring on labour and help cope with contractions I can post the link for you if you like.

X x x

SBB I have a ebook on acuupressure points to help bring on labour and help cope with contractions I can post the link for you if you like.

Cold here as well! here comes the winter again LOL

Dandy good luck FX for tomorrow temp, whoo hoo on the voucher my DH loved Bunnings as well LOL

:wave: to every one else

Celtic thanks that would be great!

How are you? We're both moving at the same time - are you getting a firm in to do it? I would highly recommend it. Defo next time that's what I would do, it was hell doing it ourselves! All our stuff is in storage now and we're paying removal people to bring it up the road!

X x x

Celtic thanks that would be great!

How are you? We're both moving at the same time - are you getting a firm in to do it? I would highly recommend it. Defo next time that's what I would do, it was hell doing it ourselves! All our stuff is in storage now and we're paying removal people to bring it up the road!

X x x

Here it is, https://www.inducelabornow.com/private/acupressure_for_expecting_moms.pdf
and check this one out as well, from a Doula https://www.bestdoulas.com/induction.pdf

we are doing it all our self, but have family and friends helping, doesnt the house get so messy when your sorting out stuff, its driving me nuts LOL soon though soon we will be all sorted. :dohh::haha:

We had help too and it was still hideous! But I am quite a bit further along so was probably worse and more stressed! Make sure you don't lift anything (I know you already know that :)) and have a little rest when you need it. I just totally underestimated how much stuff we had. We need to have a serious clear out!!

Thank you for those links I'll save them. I don't want to evict baby Jesus, but if he's ready and I can give him a helping hand then that's great :D

X x x

Dandy...by all means have some of our cold...I'll pack it up and send it over...if you could send some heat back in the suitcase that would be marvellous:winkwink::rofl:
I hope your back cools down soon sweets....and please keep your sun tan cream topped up [-X
I've got everything crossed that those temps stay high hun:hugs:

Lindsey...that's fab about the appointment hun...and as Celtic has already said...I hope you wont need it:hugs:

SBB....I hope your feelings for the 11th or 18th come true hun...what date do you move? Glad you've got the hired help in thou to make life a little easier:hugs:

Celtic...Hope your packing and sorting are going ok to:hugs: Those links were fab!:thumbup: Do you know anyone that has tried it and it has worked??

AFM...In keeping with the chilled cycle I have just booked an indian head massage for tomorrow and a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage for next tuesday....Welshie WILL Relax...or:trouble::lol:

Dandy...by all means have some of our cold...I'll pack it up and send it over...if you could send some heat back in the suitcase that would be marvellous:winkwink::rofl:
I hope your back cools down soon sweets....and please keep your sun tan cream topped up [-X
I've got everything crossed that those temps stay high hun:hugs:

Lindsey...that's fab about the appointment hun...and as Celtic has already said...I hope you wont need it:hugs:

SBB....I hope your feelings for the 11th or 18th come true hun...what date do you move? Glad you've got the hired help in thou to make life a little easier:hugs:

Celtic...Hope your packing and sorting are going ok to:hugs: Those links were fab!:thumbup: Do you know anyone that has tried it and it has worked??

AFM...In keeping with the chilled cycle I have just booked an indian head massage for tomorrow and a hot stone back, neck and shoulder massage for next tuesday....Welshie WILL Relax...or:trouble::lol:

Ive heard the nipple teaking works seen it on brith programs were it has worked as well.

I will let you know if any of the other ones work, I will have no choice and will be induced before my due date because of GD, so I am hoping I can get going my self instead. advoid the induction process we shall see :haha:

SBB not lifting any thing, and I expect I will be the walking sleeping by the end of it! I am so looking forward on getting rooms sorted and having more space and storage as its very lacking in this house now. my sister will be a huge help I think and is great at de cluttering I cant believe how mush crap we have gathered up over the last year. when we lived in Australia we lived lightly and it was great! really dont know how we did it.

I hope they work for you hun when the time comes....have they said when they would induce you? How is the GD...is it undercontrol? How are you feeling?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->