Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hi everyone ,, just an update since my DH start taking MACA ,,, before we used to have :sex: once in a week or once in 2 weeks but since last week my DH is just ready to go :happydance: however I stopped taking MACA I wasn't quite sure if its good for DH only or for both of us as we are TTC for more than 3 years any idea ??

I also had a question about Maca! Is it safe to take all cycle? As in 2ww too?

Maca is safe for all times... it's not medication nor an herb... it is actually a veggie- a root-- so it totally safe for both you and your OH/DH......

https://www.menstruation.com.au/menstrualproducts/macasupportsfertility.html

this is great website with information

https://www.squidoo.com/fertility-herbs

Ahh thank you. I had read it is a root and not an herb, but was wondering! :)

Yea I ordered the organic powder off Amazon a few days ago. Someone on here gave me a good link, but I foundf the exact same thing cheaper on Amazon. I order from them a lot.
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=maca

the one I ordered is at the very top.. but the capsules i guess are better if you cant have a shake every day. luckily i have one anyway everyday!

:wave: hi kelster dear! hope you are doing OK! :hugs:

hi ya sweetie!!!!! yep doing okey dokey.. just enjoying the gorgeous weather in New Jersey today.. i have the day off so I have been sitting out in the sun. catching some rays and chillin.......

gonna go out with Jeff later to a club he belongs to have a few brews and relax and enjoy not being a hermit anymore... not that I wouldn't want to still be a hermit but this is life and I don't have to hide anymore.. I can be my normal social self again :winkwink:

Oh hey we're almost exactly the same dpo. We should be buddies lol :)

we should be buddies. I am gonna try maca also I think! We have a lot in common I would say. How long have you been ttc?

Thats cool! It will be three years in October, we've had a little NTNP but when you know around when you Ov is it still considered NTNP? idk LOL

kelster - just wanted to say you are handling everything wonderfully. i definitely admire you. i know it must be hard. sounds like amazing weather! it started to rain here today, which is a poopy way way to start the weekend :( going to take my dog out with me tonight with friends and dinner. that's what i love about germany. dogs are treated like kids! i hope the rest of your day is enjoyable and tonight is everything relaxing and more :)

kelster - just wanted to say you are handling everything wonderfully. i definitely admire you. i know it must be hard. sounds like amazing weather! it started to rain here today, which is a poopy way way to start the weekend :( going to take my dog out with me tonight with friends and dinner. that's what i love about germany. dogs are treated like kids! i hope the rest of your day is enjoyable and tonight is everything relaxing and more :)

That would be so cool! I have two dogs.. and at least one of them would behave himself in public if we could take him out like that!

i got my dog over here at 4 years old. he's amazing. housetrained and everything. my perfect company for when DH is gone. he is perfect at the restaurant other than thinking that everyone has to pet him. he thinks everyone wants to say hi to him, haha

you're so sweet.... there is and was really nothing we could do, ya know.. I said it before there is a rhyme and a reason for EVERYTHING and I truly truly believe that.. I always have.. that has been my life's motto since I can remember...

Jeff and I have kept our chins up- when life gives ya lemons frigin make VODKA AND LEMONAIDE outta the dang thing... LOL

really well then my doggies would love it over there.. LOL I have a few friends who also have dogs and we take ours with us when ever we head over to their houses and they all play together :) so sweet

hi ladies - I just love all of the interest in Maca, I wish someone would have told me about this years ago...hahaha Kel thanks for those links it is very informational.

Good morning ladies just a quick post to say hi and i hope you all enjoy the bank holiday weekend or just the weekend if your across the pond :dohh:

Now wheres my purse ? im off into town to buy some new summer clothes for me and the girls. My favouraite kind of shopping xxxxxx

Morning girls - sparkle have a lovely day shopping! I need some new clothes too! I used to buy clothes all the time but I just haven't bought anything for sooo long! Think
I will soon... When I get too big for my normal clothes :D

Hope everyone else is ok? We are off to the pub today, got to discreetly not drink alcohol!

X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->