Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Morning everyone!!

Well i had a drink for ALL my maca girls last night and feeling a little rough to say the least. Was a great night, a kinda belated birthday thing so there was sparkly pink wine, beer (cos ya gotta with a curry!!) and then more wine! Had to then share a bed with my friend who constantly moves around it made me wish for my OH and his snores LOL!!

Sparkle - did you get a good nights sleep, minus the snores?? You should try my pinching his nose tactic. It works hee hee!!

Kel - I'm in total admiration of how you've handled all this and your amazingly positive attitude! I wish the weather stayed warm here, its starts out nice then before ya know it down pours the rain!!

SBB - hope you manage to pull of the fake drinking alcohol!!

ttcbaby, never and all the other maca ladies, hope your enjoing your weekend :hugs: I'm guessing the bank holiday is just for us brits xx

ohh good morning

Linny I am in the same boat as you.. had a few last night ., yep yep by the third was like WHOOOAAA... lol but that slowed down and just hada REALLY good time til DH got tired.. poot head... :rofl:

Linny your's snores too... HOLY HELL Jeff is REALLY bad too......... thank god for my guest bedroom.. woo hoooooooooooo

yep gonna be an absolutely beautiful day here, if I could bottle it up and send it across the pond I would...

ah a bank holiday this weekend for you guys NICE.. our next one is May 31st I think... Memorial Day weekend...... it also kicks off the summer in the US..... since I live on the coast EVERYONE heads down to the shore.... not me of course I will be heading to Giants Stadium to see Bon Jovi in concert.. the man is still HOT after all these years

SBB keep my lil trick in mind today and have a great time with OH.... :)

ok off like a light,,, gonna get my coffee and eat something I AM HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYY

Ta Ta for Now

Morning linny, sorry you are feeling rough :haha: I'm sure it was worth it! I kind of wake up every morning feeling hungover at the moment!

I have to go and get ready to go out... I'd rather go to sleep all day but nevermind!

Kell are you ok today? Welshie was on this morning :D

Hope everyone else is ok
X x x

Kel, i would say he doesn't just snore, he vibrates the whole bed LOL! I had never heard a noise like it till i met him!! Of course he claims I snore too, though i had it confirmed last night form my friend that i infact do NOT cheeky :rofl:!!!

Oh i wish you could bottle up the sunshine and send it over. It started nice but the typical grey clouds are creeping in :growlmad: Ah wel i really should get the cleaning done! We have another bank hol end of May WAHOO!! I love those extra days!

Well have a great day :happydance:

Thanks SBB - it surely was worth it! i want to be a couch potato too!!

SBB I know she left me a message I was SOOOO HAPPY to hear from her I MISS HER.....

have a nice time today..... even though u want the bed, get out now while you can :lol: cause you know you won't in 8 months time... :lol:

Linny a bed shaker huh???? sounds all way too similar.......... Jeff once woke his entire platoon while they were out on a mission.. I have tried so very hard to get him to go to the doctors because I KNOW he has sleep apena but he won't.... Grrr I can go and have all this stuff done to me but he can't go... FRIGIN STUBBORN man

hey ladies! :wave: i'm totally feeling ya'll on the hungover. i had a few last night too and totally took advantage of sleeping in :) i'm really missing DH today. some days are harder than others. when he gets sad and misses me, that is what usually makes me even more sad. :cry: but enough pity party... my DH snores too! is that a guy thing? haha. i always have to wake him up and tell him to roll over in hopes that i get a few hours of sleep.

just a qq, i'm confused. my FF hasn't detected O yet with my temps and i was wondering how long that usually takes? i got my pos OPK CD15 and it's CD18 now. kind of scared if i haven't already, because that means my O is delayed more than usual. i was pretty confident i already had though, because i got the creamy CM and EWCM. i was also very bloated this week and had a few twinges. what do you think ladies?

i hope everyone is enjoying their saturday. SBB have a good day out. i agree with kel. enjoy your day out while you can! it's gloomy here today so i'm being a couch potato. hehe :)

hi linny! how are you?

hey ladies! :wave: i'm totally feeling ya'll on the hungover. i had a few last night too and totally took advantage of sleeping in :) i'm really missing DH today. some days are harder than others. when he gets sad and misses me, that is what usually makes me even more sad. :cry: but enough pity party... my DH snores too! is that a guy thing? haha. i always have to wake him up and tell him to roll over in hopes that i get a few hours of sleep.

just a qq, i'm confused. my FF hasn't detected O yet with my temps and i was wondering how long that usually takes? i got my pos OPK CD15 and it's CD18 now. kind of scared if i haven't already, because that means my O is delayed more than usual. i was pretty confident i already had though, because i got the creamy CM and EWCM. i was also very bloated this week and had a few twinges. what do you think ladies?

i hope everyone is enjoying their saturday. SBB have a good day out. i agree with kel. enjoy your day out while you can! it's gloomy here today so i'm being a couch potato. hehe :)

hi linny! how are you?

Morning everyone!!

Well i had a drink for ALL my maca girls last night and feeling a little rough to say the least. Was a great night, a kinda belated birthday thing so there was sparkly pink wine, beer (cos ya gotta with a curry!!) and then more wine! Had to then share a bed with my friend who constantly moves around it made me wish for my OH and his snores LOL!!

Sparkle - did you get a good nights sleep, minus the snores?? You should try my pinching his nose tactic. It works hee hee!!

Kel - I'm in total admiration of how you've handled all this and your amazingly positive attitude! I wish the weather stayed warm here, its starts out nice then before ya know it down pours the rain!!

SBB - hope you manage to pull of the fake drinking alcohol!!

ttcbaby, never and all the other maca ladies, hope your enjoing your weekend :hugs: I'm guessing the bank holiday is just for us brits xx

No linny i did not get a good nights sleep another night in with the little one. :growlmad: DH has said he will sleep on the sofa tonight so i can catch up. I didn't tell him i actually feel ok, the thought of having the bed to myself was just too much so i kept quite lol :haha:

Sounds like you had a great time last night. Hope the hangover doesn't hang around to long. xxx

Oh sparkle i feel for ya!! But the whole bed to yourself sounds AMAZING!!! My OH is away end of june for three whole nights so i can starfish WAHOO!!

Hey never hun, i'm being a couch potato too! I even had a little sleep this aft so now just waiting for my take away to arrive yum yum!! Well I'm not a chart expert i'm afraid but to me it could be CD15 or CD17, is that later than usual? With me FF usually updates after I've had three higher temps in a row so after I've put my fourth temp in, which could be tomorrow for you. I usually get a positive and the following day my temp drops for ovulation, though last month FF got me wrong by a day i'm sure of it (going bu my OPK's CBFM and ovulation cramps) so i'd go by your body signs! Try not to stress, I think you need SBB on the case!

Kel - LOL thats funny about Jeff waking the whole platoon ha ha!! It must be a man thing!!

xxxxxxxxxx

hey linny!

you know, i thought today, and if i get a :bfp: it will be in july. only because DH and i can't :sex: until the end of june..so by the time i test it will be july. (talking about your siggy, hehe) i'm fixing to spice mine up a bit!

as for my o. last cycle was my first charting, and it's all i did. no opk's or anything, etc. ff said i o'ed CD16, which makes sense. i'm just hoping it doesn't change TOO much until june because we pretty much have our spending time together around our fertile time and if it goes back enough.. he won't be here anymore.. FX'ed! i didn't get to take an accurate temp this morning, so i pretty much have to wait to see what i get tomorrow.

My MACA is here!!! Im brewing a cup of chai tea to put it in right now. :D

sparkle - enjoy your day!!!

sbb - yeah you will be shopping for maternity stuff soon!!!! Good luck on tricking everyone...hahaha

Linny - thanks for the drinks....hahaha...I was bad last night two and ended up having a mojito..but i only had one. So hard not to drink on this island!

Kel - enjoy that sunshine..it is beautiful here too. I just finised a 4 mile race for cancer.....I am soooo tired. Not used to being up that early. We were out and running at 6:30 am....hahaha...not sure I have seen that time in the morning since college and that was because I was just getting home....hahahaha

Hope all my ladies have a great day and weekend!!!!!!

:hi: Everyone....I'm back....peeking shyly round the door:blush::lol:

I can't believe how much this thread has grown and how many new faces there are since I last posted....A big hello to you all and lots of :dust:....It's really fab to come back to a maca family that is growing:thumbup:

Kel and SBB....My Maca Sisters:winkwink:....thank you for your sweet messages and concern...you girls rock....I've missed you both heaps:hugs::hugs:
I promise I wont go awol again:nope:

Does Bella still pop by? Hope she's ok...must go and check in on her.

Well I guess for those of you that don't know me I'm 29....well desperately clinging onto the last few days of being able to say that....the big 30 is looming on the 21st:lol:
My DH and I have been trying to conceive number 2 since July 08 and have lost three babies in 2 mcs in that time.
Currently I'm struggling with daily bleeding (only 5days without bleeding since the end of Dec 09)....I chart my bbt, this is the first cycle using a cbfm, and I'm currently rattling with maca, iron, vitamin c and b-50 complex.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and celebrating all those :bfp: that we are going to get....PMA....PMA....PMA....:thumbup:

Just a thought...should I add testing dates for the month ahead to the first page and then each month list the number of :bfp: just so it's easy for newcomers to see the success????.......what do you girls think?

hi welsh rose! just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. i'm liana. i'm 25, DH is 27. we've been TTC for a year, on and off, but we're both military so there is several months we don't see each other or even get to try. i started taking maca about two weeks ago and i love it! all of the ladies have been very warm and welcoming since i began posting here and i enjoy it very much.

just thought i would also say that what you want to do on the front page sounds like a good idea!

Hi Nevertogether:wave:

So glad that you are enjoying the maca effects hun and that you have settled in here. They are a fab group of girls...:thumbup:

It must be so hard chick with you having to spend months apart like that, I'm sure it will happen thou and we're always here for when you need cyber hugs:hugs:

I'm glad you think the front page thingy sounds like a good idea....when will you be testing next?

:dust:

:hi: Everyone....I'm back....peeking shyly round the door:blush::lol:

I can't believe how much this thread has grown and how many new faces there are since I last posted....A big hello to you all and lots of :dust:....It's really fab to come back to a maca family that is growing:thumbup:

Kel and SBB....My Maca Sisters:winkwink:....thank you for your sweet messages and concern...you girls rock....I've missed you both heaps:hugs::hugs:
I promise I wont go awol again:nope:

Does Bella still pop by? Hope she's ok...must go and check in on her.

Well I guess for those of you that don't know me I'm 29....well desperately clinging onto the last few days of being able to say that....the big 30 is looming on the 21st:lol:
My DH and I have been trying to conceive number 2 since July 08 and have lost three babies in 2 mcs in that time.
Currently I'm struggling with daily bleeding (only 5days without bleeding since the end of Dec 09)....I chart my bbt, this is the first cycle using a cbfm, and I'm currently rattling with maca, iron, vitamin c and b-50 complex.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and celebrating all those :bfp: that we are going to get....PMA....PMA....PMA....:thumbup:

Just a thought...should I add testing dates for the month ahead to the first page and then each month list the number of :bfp: just so it's easy for newcomers to see the success????.......what do you girls think?
Wow Welshie!! Good to see you back:hugs:

i've been popping in and out myself...patiently waiting for :witch: to show up so I can "get the party started".

A Big HUGE WELCOME TO ALL NEW MACA LADIES!!!:friends:

Hi Nevertogether:wave:

So glad that you are enjoying the maca effects hun and that you have settled in here. They are a fab group of girls...:thumbup:

It must be so hard chick with you having to spend months apart like that, I'm sure it will happen thou and we're always here for when you need cyber hugs:hugs:

I'm glad you think the front page thingy sounds like a good idea....when will you be testing next?

:dust:

thanks for the welcome welsh! definitely a fab group of girls, i agree :)

it is hard, and i've found that this forum helps me get my mind of of it a lot and i appreciate the kindness and :hugs: i've received from so many of these ladies.

let's see. dh and i will be together again in june. so my testing date for then, if i stay regular, is july 8. had to use an ovulation calendar for that one :)

hi all .. could i have bit advice please ,, im considering soyisoflavones but see this thread and wondered would macca be better than soyisoflavones,, hope u can help as i want to order one or the other to start next cycle xx

Aww thanks Delilah!:hugs:

Maybe our uterus' should talk....Mine can tell your's it's ok to bleed and yours could tell mne that it's perfectly fine to stop:dohh::rofl:

Hope it all sorts itself out for you soon sweets:hugs: How long have you been taking maca now?

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->