Resisting the title Wonky Cycles R Us....boarding the Maca Train to BFP Central!

Hopefully you'll be partying with a soda:winkwink: When do you want me to pop you on the list for then hun?
I think you just have to be careful with the baby asprin because of blood clotting issues...maybe just throw it into the conversation with them and see what they have to say:shrug: :hugs:

Thanks sweetie, I hope so too! Hopefully you will too :flower:
You can put me on for the 31st.. I O'd on CD 20 2 cycles in a row, and then I O'd on CD18 last cycle, so I'm hoping it will be early again, due on the 31st, and if not, I'm sure I'll test that day anyway so that I know if I am drinking that night or not.. I'd be 10 DPO then if I O on CD 20..
Weren't we pretty close in cycles last cycle?
Baby aspirin is supposed to prevent blood clots. They give it to patients with heart problems/high blood pressure to thin the blood slightly.. It increases blood flow to the uterus and helps thicken the uterine lining.. (Also says that it helps decrease the chance of early miscarriage because of the blood flow to the embryo/fetus) But I will definitely let them know.. Unfortunately my next 'yearly' appt isn't until February.. and they're so busy that they don't usually have the opportunity to 'chat'.. :( I wish it was easier to get ahold of them, but I've only been charting and TTC for 3-4 months now, so they'd call me crazy anyway and say "Keep trying!"
:dohh:

:haha: :dohh: we should be related :rofl: im exactly the same!! i stress and worry about everything :dohh: its sooo annoying :haha:

when im stressed i talk randomly in my sleep and last night i told ben to stick his penis in me :haha:

:rofl: lindsey thats funny, I have heard my OH talk in his sleep about random stuff :shrug: no idea if i talk cause OH wouldnt hear it, he is a solid sleeper :dohh:

Erin.....Consider it done babes:thumbup:...Nice to have you on the list:winkwink:

Yeah I think we were sweetie...I'm cd2 today, last cycle ov on cd17:lol:

Hmmm now you've got me thinking I wonder if baby asprin would do me any good? I have the most horrendous clots with AF...I'd do anything to get rid of them:dohh::lol:...have even half joked with my DH that after the baby house has been used once more they are more than welcome to take the whole lot away:rofl:

Do you take the asprin every day? I'm gonna ask my gyne about it on monday...thanks hun:flower:

Erin.....Consider it done babes:thumbup:...Nice to have you on the list:winkwink:

Yeah I think we were sweetie...I'm cd2 today, last cycle ov on cd17:lol:

Hmmm now you've got me thinking I wonder if baby asprin would do me any good? I have the most horrendous clots with AF...I'd do anything to get rid of them:dohh::lol:...have even half joked with my DH that after the baby house has been used once more they are more than welcome to take the whole lot away:rofl:

Do you take the asprin every day? I'm gonna ask my gyne about it on monday...thanks hun:flower:

Yep, I'm CD 1 today, so hopefully I'll only be 2 days behind you this time around again.. which means I'll get my BFP 2 days after you get yours! :cloud9:
baby aspirin is also supposed to give you better quality periods.. Ask your gyn and let me know what she says! You take it every day, it's a low dose aspirin tho, only 81 mg's/day!

Yep, I'm CD 1 today, so hopefully I'll only be 2 days behind you this time around again.. which means I'll get my BFP 2 days after you get yours! :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance: Lovin' the way your thinking Honey!:happydance::happydance:

baby aspirin is also supposed to give you better quality periods.. Ask your gyn and let me know what she says! You take it every day, it's a low dose aspirin tho, only 81 mg's/day!

I will definately ask hun and let you know:thumbup:

Welsh - First off....I LOVE LOVE LOVE Your new pic! You cant even fool yourself into not calculating what cd you are on...all you haev to do is look at the date....geez! I am excited to hear how your dr appt goes! Please fill us in as soon as you can!

Leeze - wow we are going through the same thing....we had to go out to see a friend who was in town last night and I had 1/2 of a drink and stopped, b/c it just didnt feel right to drink it...OF course all night I was being asked...are you pregnant...v. few people know about my strugges in ttc so it was raelly hard...after about 2 hours of it i finally asked Brad to take me home! This weekend we are going to Nassau which I predict I will again be a debbie downer! It is crazy how much they drink at these rugby games and afterward....oh well, I will try my best!

TnT - well Amy is right hun...better to get your insulin levels down! I know how that waiting can be hard....esp since you have limited time with your donor...you and I BOTH know about waiting dont we...esp after our surgeries! Well, I wil send out a special wish for it to happen in Jan or Feb so that you wont have to worry about waiting 15 months......stupid question but...anyway you could freeze some donor sperm?

Dandy - in looking at your chart i would say you oved on cd17! I think you got your basis covered hun!

Char - believe me chatting with you girls keep me sane!

Sparkle - sorry you arent getting in your 8 hours! take care.....what is the pain from?

Kel- Hey there....there is no popping on in this forum....way to much chatter LOL....Gosh Brad would love one of those recliners for the Bears...where did you get it? So we are thinking of driving to philly for the Jan 2nd game....dallas is playing!!! Are you interested???????

Erin - I hope your magic formula works and you get your BFP!

ttc -if you look at my last chart, i had a temp drop then a couple days later the temp jumped, im wondering if i havent yet Oved and i will in a couple of days :shrug:

Thank you TTC:hugs:
Of course I'll be straight back on here after the appt on Monday. It's at 11am and then we have Pickle's christmas panto to go to:awww:....and then home and update you girls:winkwink:
Yeah I guess the whole calendar thing is kinda helpful:dohh::lol:
Everything is SO tightly crossed for you babe....parts of me are almost turning blue:haha: When can I start quietly saying :test: to you???.....That smiley really needs to learn to whisper:rofl:

Dandy....I'm thinking maybe today sweets for Ov....can't wait for the next few temps:winkwink:

:haha: i cant wait to see the next few temps either :dohh:

im really trying not to get my hopes up for a bfp :dohh: isnt there only a 35% chance of falling pg even when everything is done right and on time? it seems so pitiful, like the odds are totally against me :dohh: im gonna just enjoy christmas and go bak to the gyn in the new year and get my bfp then :thumbup: but it wont stop me from ttc now :winkwink:

TTC.....[-X....How have you escaped the front page Missy?!....[-X:haha:

Is there no-one else out there with dates for me?! :sad1:

i will have when i have a confirmed Ov date welshie...if its even soon :shrug:

Dandy....I'm pretty sure it's only 20-25% hun....it does seem pittiful babe and the odds aren't just against you...they're against all of us...we'll get thru it together!:hugs:

dandy - I am thinking you are right!

Welsh - um not sure I escaped.....I will test next thursday if no af shows.....Thanks for crossing everything....the favor is being returned!

OMG OMG OMG- I see lite at the end of the tunnel........... WOO HOOO project is 98% done... just a few things I need to check up on tomorrow and it is OUT OF MY HAIR

There is the BEU-TEE-FUL Welshie..that photo is gorgeous...

So we are thinking of driving to philly for the Jan 2nd game....dallas is playing!!! Are you interested???????

seriously are you OUT OF YOUR FLUCKIN MIND....:rofl: no I am being VERY SERIOUS.... I would never ever step FOOT in the Linc for an Eagles game.. there is a reason WHY there is a courtroom and a jail in the stadium.. the dam fans threw snowballs with batteries in them at Santa a few years back.... you and Brad have a good time- let me know if you make it out of there alive

Dandy looks like to me you might have O'd my friend.. and you got in :sex: at the perfect time.... :dance:

OMG now you have me second guessing myself....we actually were only going to take my mil b/c she is a dallas fan....so brad said we should take her for her xmas pressie....ugh...maybe we will rethink this idea! I love my life more than football! LOL Glad you are almost done with you project...now we can have you back!

OMG now you have me second guessing myself....we actually were only going to take my mil b/c she is a dallas fan....so brad said we should take her for her xmas pressie....ugh...maybe we will rethink this idea! I love my life more than football! LOL Glad you are almost done with you project...now we can have you back!

No I a very serious hun--- that is NOT a good idea ESPECIALLY with Dallas playing.... the fans there are HORRID and you will have to watch for your life.. I wouldn't even go if I went with my brother who is an Eagles fan

it is really sad to say the least....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->